Foster BUFU case v Bio Parent horror story

Old December 1st 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Foster BUFU case v Bio Parent horror story

Greegor wrote:
the rate is irrelevant when you cannot
catch the perps at the same rate.

How many states have so far placed investigation
of abuse in foster homes under Child Protective Services
rather than under the Foster agency itself??

How many?

That deliberate selective enforcement is wrong.

Which of those few had a judge that made his FIRST order of business a
demand the legislature adequately fund the habitually undefunded
program?

How many got increased funding while under a federal judges oversight,
Greg?

Don't you think it's about time YOU started answering questions, since
we have a long tradition, hundreds of your posted questions we have
answered while you ANSWER NONE!

'Bout time Gagg.

0:-

Old December 1st 06, 12:56 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
OOh! That's gotta hurt!

A local foster parent association president ...
...admitted to police to molesting two boys in his home

More PEDERASTY but by a guy who was an FP association president!

Is the effect on the child any less when it's from a stay-at-home
non-related male adult?

Old December 1st 06, 01:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
OOh! That's gotta hurt!

A local foster parent association president ...
...admitted to police to molesting two boys in his home

More PEDERASTY but by a guy who was an FP association president!

Is the effect on the child any less when it's from a stay-at-home
non-related male adult?

Or a related one, for that matter.

Old December 1st 06, 01:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
the rate is irrelevant when you cannot
catch the perps at the same rate.

How many states have so far placed investigation
of abuse in foster homes under Child Protective Services
rather than under the Foster agency itself??

How many?

That deliberate selective enforcement is wrong.

Which of those few had a judge that made his FIRST order of business a
demand the legislature adequately fund the habitually undefunded
program?

That would be like insisting every outstanding utility bill
be paid before the law suits about ENRON can proceed.

How many got increased funding while under
a federal judges oversight, Greg?

Don't you think it's about time YOU started answering questions, since
we have a long tradition, hundreds of your posted questions we have
answered while you ANSWER NONE!

I'm so glad that warms the cockles of your heart, Donald!

Old December 1st 06, 01:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
OOh! That's gotta hurt!

What is it you are trying to tell us, Gagg?

A local foster parent association president ...
....admitted to police to molesting two boys in his home

Yep, foster parents, like other people, do bad things. I'm sure you had
a point though.

More PEDERASTY but by a guy who was an FP association president!

So maybe you can tell us how it feels.

Maybe you should start up a Nation Pederasty Recognition Day, Gagg.

Now who could be the poster child, I wonder.

Old December 1st 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
the rate is irrelevant when you cannot
catch the perps at the same rate.
How many states have so far placed investigation
of abuse in foster homes under Child Protective Services
rather than under the Foster agency itself??

How many?

That deliberate selective enforcement is wrong.

Which of those few had a judge that made his FIRST order of business a
demand the legislature adequately fund the habitually undefunded
program?

That would be like insisting every outstanding utility bill
be paid before the law suits about ENRON can proceed.

Nope. It's like trying to run an agency with insufficient funding.

And insisting that it be given that funding support before the judge can
do ANY of the things the agency failed to do.

Did you know that 2 x 2 is 4?

How many got increased funding while under
a federal judges oversight, Greg?

Don't you think it's about time YOU started answering questions, since
we have a long tradition, hundreds of your posted questions we have
answered while you ANSWER NONE!

I'm so glad that warms the cockles of your heart, snip the nonsense

You are buying into the dangerous games your buddies want to find a
sucker to lab rat for them, Gagg.

You are it, boy.

And your bull**** is just avoidance, Gagg.

It's time you started answering, Gagg, or the chickens not only will
come home to roost, they'll **** on your head.

0:-]

Old December 1st 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

It's time you started answering, Gagg, or the chickens not only will
come home to roost, they'll **** on your head.

That you claim to control chicken sphincters would not surprise me.

Old December 1st 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
It's time you started answering, Gagg, or the chickens not only will
come home to roost, they'll **** on your head.

That you claim to control chicken sphincters would not surprise me.

I don't control them. They are your buddies, stupid. You are being set up.

But pay no attention to me.

0:-]

Old December 2nd 06, 07:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Donald wrote
It's time you started answering, Gagg, or the chickens not only will
come home to roost, they'll **** on your head.

Greg wrote
That you claim to control chicken sphincters would not surprise me.

Donald wrote
I don't control them. They are your buddies, stupid. You are being set up.
But pay no attention to me.

You do the Colonel Klink demanding answers,
yacking about chickens coming home to roost,
when that doesn't work you claim that I am
being "set up" by other Family Rights people...

How did you jump from demanding answers
to caring concern? ROFL!

You're a friggin' mental case Don!

Old December 3rd 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Donald wrote

No he didn't. Kane did.

It's time you started answering, Gagg, or the chickens not only will
come home to roost, they'll **** on your head.

Greg wrote
That you claim to control chicken sphincters would not surprise me.

Donald wrote
I don't control them. They are your buddies, stupid. You are being set up.
But pay no attention to me.

You do the Colonel Klink demanding answers,

No relationship whatsoever to the truth. The truth is you continually
ask and we continually answer your questions..to the point you even
complain about all the information offered.

yacking about chickens coming home to roost,
when that doesn't work

Doesn't work?

It's all in one post, Gagg. How would I know what worked or didn't.
Your delusions are running away with you.

you claim that I am
being "set up" by other Family Rights people...

Yep. Plain to see. Your cronies are using YOU for a lab rat. Because
they can see very plainly you cannot think things true to logical
conclusions, making you an easy patsy.

How did you jump from demanding answers
to caring concern? ROFL!

Again you are deluding yourself.

I don't have any caring concern for you?

You're a friggin' mental case Don!

I'll pass your message on, sucker.

0:-]

| ACS NY "Child welfare agencies get bad press" Kane Foster Parents 17 June 7th 04 03:47 PM
Pew Commission on Children in Foster Care Releases Sweeping Recommendations to Overhaul Nation's Foster Care System wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 May 19th 04 05:50 PM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM