Leave the deadbeat dad issue alone

Old January 28th 05, 08:45 AM
Autumn Rose

Default Leave the deadbeat dad issue alone

Mandy finally found the information she wanted, Now can those people
that were bitchng about her, stop! All she did, was come in here and ask
a question. Right away people start bitching at her and talking ****!
When I first came to this discussion group, I thought it would be nice
people talking and giving helpful advice. From what I see, it ain't.
That is why some people don't want to post anything, cause they don't
feel like getting bitched at. Well, anyways I hope we can talk about
somethng else. Now. I wonder how many people are going to come back with
a **** ass remark! If they do, I'm sure I will find a much better
discussion group to go to, Where maybe some people will be treated with
a little more respect.

Old January 28th 05, 11:26 AM

"Autumn Rose" wrote in message
Mandy finally found the information she wanted, Now can those people
that were bitchng about her, stop! All she did, was come in here and ask
a question. Right away people start bitching at her and talking ****!
When I first came to this discussion group, I thought it would be nice
people talking and giving helpful advice. From what I see, it ain't.
That is why some people don't want to post anything, cause they don't
feel like getting bitched at. Well, anyways I hope we can talk about
somethng else. Now. I wonder how many people are going to come back with
a **** ass remark! If they do, I'm sure I will find a much better
discussion group to go to, Where maybe some people will be treated with
a little more respect.

Hi Rose,

You're right. It would be nice if people were talking and giving helpful
advice. It's likely what was going through someone's mind when
alt.child-support was first created. The idea that people could discuss the
problems, on both sides of the Child Support issue in a reasonable manner.

What happened. Well. Some men are Deadbeats, Some Women are too. The courts
have a biased approach to fairness (a contradiction at best) and
Non-Custodial fathers are slammed every day without reason or cause. They
feel persecuted and are likely very confused, especially when what they
tought would be a reasonable person or system attempts to wipe them the face
of the earth finacially. The system often leaves the impression that they
would sooner see the NCP bankrupt or dead than an active part of the
parenting process.

So... Yes. people jump down the throat of a CP looking for her ex. Maybe the
CP is justified, maybe not. The CP may also deserve it, whether they do or
not is irrelevant, people use this forum to vent. Should they, yes. Should
they vent in this manner, perhaps not, but we're all human.

As it is in any newsgroup where highly volatile and emotional issues are
discussed, the poster must be prepared to put on the virtual Kevlar vest and
take the good with the bad. Returning fire in a flame war is a matter of
choice and restraint. Picking your battles is critical.

Have a great day Rose.

"Some dads are great fathers, some are Deadbeats. Some are Deadbeats because
the system made them so."

Old January 28th 05, 03:51 PM
Mistress_of_Justice

Autumn,
If you are interested in finding a group that is actually helpful and
gives advice, check out
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/MorePERFECT. It is run by a woman
who started a non-profit organization to track down "deadbeat" parents.
She is also dedicated to child support reform.

Old January 28th 05, 08:06 PM
Zimm

Yea! I've been attacked for answering questions asked by other CP's.
Been called money grubbing, uneducated, lazy, etc. I'm none of those
things. In this group being a CP automatically makes you evil. You
have to have a really thick skin to hang around here.

Zimm

Old January 28th 05, 08:22 PM
Tracy

"Autumn Rose" wrote in message
Mandy finally found the information she wanted, Now can those people
that were bitchng about her, stop! All she did, was come in here and ask
a question. Right away people start bitching at her and talking ****!
When I first came to this discussion group, I thought it would be nice
people talking and giving helpful advice. From what I see, it ain't.
That is why some people don't want to post anything, cause they don't
feel like getting bitched at. Well, anyways I hope we can talk about
somethng else. Now. I wonder how many people are going to come back with
a **** ass remark! If they do, I'm sure I will find a much better
discussion group to go to, Where maybe some people will be treated with
a little more respect.

A lot of those people don't post in this group. Those posts where
cross-posted here.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old January 29th 05, 08:19 AM
Autumn Rose

I'm new to this group, but now have a better understanding of what goes
on. Thanks for your advice!

Old January 29th 05, 08:23 AM
Autumn Rose

Oh ok, I c. Thanks!