Just for info - my own little ovulation predictor!

Old March 30th 04, 03:32 AM
Cathy

Default Just for info - my own little ovulation predictor!

As you may be aware, DD (nearly 15 months) weaned abruptly 2 weeks ago. And
guess what came today - AF. So I think the weaning may have been a
combination of illness, and yucky milk. I was secretly hoping I was
pregnant, as I had tender breasts (which I put down to slight engorgement)
and bloating, and there had been a definite change in mucus over the last
wee while. So hopefully I'll be back here sometime next year.

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
TTC #2

Old March 30th 04, 11:17 PM
Cathy

Cathy wrote:
As you may be aware, DD (nearly 15 months) weaned abruptly 2 weeks
ago. And guess what came today - AF. So I think the weaning may have
been a combination of illness, and yucky milk. I was secretly hoping
I was pregnant, as I had tender breasts (which I put down to slight
engorgement) and bloating, and there had been a definite change in
mucus over the last wee while. So hopefully I'll be back here
sometime next year.

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
TTC #2

Following up here! Looks as though it wasn't AF - only lasted a couple of
hours. But the HPT this morning had 2 lines!! So if all goes well, I'll be
back here later this year - EDD December I think.

Cathy

Old March 31st 04, 02:00 AM
jake's mom

"Cathy" wrote in message
Cathy wrote:
As you may be aware, DD (nearly 15 months) weaned abruptly 2 weeks
ago. And guess what came today - AF. So I think the weaning may have
been a combination of illness, and yucky milk. I was secretly hoping
I was pregnant, as I had tender breasts (which I put down to slight
engorgement) and bloating, and there had been a definite change in
mucus over the last wee while. So hopefully I'll be back here
sometime next year.

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
TTC #2

Following up here! Looks as though it wasn't AF - only lasted a couple of
hours. But the HPT this morning had 2 lines!! So if all goes well, I'll

be
back here later this year - EDD December I think.

Cathy

Congrats!! We're TTC #2 also! DS just turned 10 months and AF has been
around for about 4 months(getting more normal month after month). It's
tender to feed mid cycle --guessing around ovulation.

Anyways, Congratulations!

Robin

Old March 31st 04, 02:12 PM
Jacqui C

Congrats!

I'm glad that there is a plus side to the abrupt weaning.

Good luck and keep us posted,

Jacqui

Old April 5th 04, 03:34 AM
Cathy

jake's mom wrote:

Congrats!! We're TTC #2 also! DS just turned 10 months and AF has
been around for about 4 months(getting more normal month after
month). It's tender to feed mid cycle --guessing around ovulation.

Anyways, Congratulations!

Robin

Thanks for the congrats. Good luck with TTC 2!

Cathy

Old April 5th 04, 03:36 AM
Cathy

Jacqui C wrote:
Congrats!

I'm glad that there is a plus side to the abrupt weaning.

Good luck and keep us posted,

Jacqui

Thanks. I just wish I'd dry up now! I thought the tender breasts were all
part of the pregnancy, but there were really sore lumps this a.m. So it was
out with the pump, and it took me about 30 secs to get an ounce. Really
quick for me. Got rid of the lumps though.

Cathy