Dan & Kane Heros to parents!!!!!

Old January 8th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Dan & Kane Heros to parents!!!!!

Firemonkey wrote:
greg,greg,greg did you forget you already tried this at Fight cps?
You were so bad I was forced to send Linda Martin my personal
information, it didn't work there and it won't work here. You just are
not as smart as you think you are.
What opinion do you think people have of you when you pull this grade
school stuff?
Maybe that have you no credibility? no honor?
I know for a fact that you are the laughing stock of Fight CPS, do you
know that people from there make fun of you, Ive got 13 emails now from
people writing mock greg advice, its hysterical.

Dan Sullivan wrote:
But Linda Martin, good dad and dazeemay will allow Greg's ridiculous
advice to stand as written on FightCPS, misdirecting all the people
(newbies) who don't know better.

Sour grapes
Dan tried giving his BS advice to submit to services regardless of
basis.
Dan got shot down by Linda herself.
Dan got caught at harassing behavior, of myself and others.
Dan would not stop the harassing behavior.
Dan Sullivan was kicked out of FightCPS.
I was not immediately involved in that.
Dan personally and his pack engaged in further harassment
like lifting text from inside a private SUPPORT web site
and posting it in an open channel for him and his cronies to ridicule.
Dan's pack sends e-mails to each other? So what?
Dan's pack is ****ed off and plays a lot of rotten games? So what?
lostintranslation made one of the goals of the pack apparent,
that is to discredit me. Then they tried the silly attempt
to portray me as an agent for the CPS agencies.
Everybody should have enemies that are such brain trust material.

With all of this great help, Dan is STILL so desperate he
has to post stuff about my ten year old traffic tickets?

""Firemonkey"" says they get many e-mails mocking me?

Is that the new name for a trash receptacle?

The name itself tells a story about intent, from the start.
Somewhat Freudian...

Were the names "Instigator", "Saboteur" and "BollWeevil"
already taken?

The pack is just a gang of "system sucks" using
guerilla tactics and thug tactics to lobby for the
Child Protection INDUSTRY interests.

One of these tactics is misrepresenting themselves
as Family Rights people to inject advice that
helps the AGENCIES, a kind of sabotage.

The primary wish of most of the ignorant caseworkers
is that people kiss their heiney and SUBMIT to all
of the services. Good little bureaucrats want to
check off every little box on some bureaucratic form
so their bureaucratic supervisor is pleased with them.
That drives them more than whether the service
ever had any basis at all.

This is what drives advice from the pack to submit.

After all, who really needs ""advice"" on how to
submit to the caseworkers demands?

How valuable is advice to bend over?

My favorite was when Kane tried to argue that
if a family had agressive legal representation
it would backfire because it would look like they
are beating up on the agency!

Fortunately most of the time when people are looking
for help to fight the agencies, they have already
had a dose of caseworker behavior and such stuff
is easily recognized.

The Child Protection INDUSTRY is a multi BILLION dollar racket.
Can't they do better than this pack of morons for their "dirty tricks"?

Old January 8th 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

greg, you are a liar, I was there, anyone can go to fight CPS and read
your posts, Dan never said to summit to CPS at all cost. And that was
not in the advice he gave to me. You and Dan, along with your other
kidless flunkies harrassed Dan to death, not the other way around. Then
you greg began harrassing me just for speaking up for him. I know you
havent' had the benefit of a higher education, maybe if you had you
would know what a fire monkey is, stupid stupid man.

Old January 8th 07, 10:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Firemonkey wrote:
You and Dan, along with your other kidless flunkies harrassed Dan to death

Dan harassed himself to death?
The thought had not occurred to me.

I know you havent' had the benefit of a higher education,

Erudite but not Buckleyesque.

maybe if you had you would know what a fire monkey is

Apparently Google and Wikipedia are confused as well.

Old January 8th 07, 10:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

you know dam well I meant Bob you coackroach
:

Old January 8th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Dan Sullivan wrote:
But Linda Martin, good dad and dazeemay will allow Greg's ridiculous
advice to stand as written on FightCPS, misdirecting all the people
(newbies) who don't know better.

Sour grapes
Dan tried giving his BS advice to submit to services regardless of
basis.

Wrong.

Dan got shot down by Linda herself.

Linda caved to good dad.

Dan got caught at harassing behavior, of myself and others.

On FightCPS?

All I posted were facts.

Dan would not stop the harassing behavior.

Bob got banned for his offensive and abusive posts.

Dan Sullivan was kicked out of FightCPS.

'Cause good dad thinks Bob J has good advice, but he doesn't.

I was not immediately involved in that.

The first eight out of twelve of your posts on FightCPS were attacks on
me.

Dan personally and his pack engaged in further harassment
like lifting text from inside a private SUPPORT web site
and posting it in an open channel for him and his cronies to ridicule.

So?

Are you ashamed of what you said?

Dan's pack sends e-mails to each other? So what?

OMG emails!!!!!

Dan's pack is ****ed off and plays a lot of rotten games? So what?

What rotten games?

lostintranslation made one of the goals of the pack apparent,
that is to discredit me.

You discredited yourself with what you posted.

Then they tried the silly attempt
to portray me as an agent for the CPS agencies.

Your girlfriend has been losing to CPS for SIX years with your
guidance.

Everybody should have enemies that are such brain trust material.

With all of this great help, Dan is STILL so desperate he
has to post stuff about my ten year old traffic tickets?

Just for fun, Greg.

Would you rather I ask questions about your convictions???

OTOH you have the gall to ask LIT,

"You have a 30 year old daughter with severe autism don't you?
What provisions have you made for when you can no longer
provide that intensive care?"

""Firemonkey"" says they get many e-mails mocking me?

Is that the new name for a trash receptacle?

The name itself tells a story about intent, from the start.

Please explain what you mean.

Somewhat Freudian...

How is that?

Were the names "Instigator", "Saboteur" and "BollWeevil"
already taken?

The pack is just a gang of "system sucks" using
guerilla tactics and thug tactics to lobby for the
Child Protection INDUSTRY interests.

By helping people get their children back from CPS???

One of these tactics is misrepresenting themselves
as Family Rights people to inject advice that
helps the AGENCIES, a kind of sabotage.

My advice gets kids home.

How is that sabotaging families?

Old January 8th 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan wrote
My advice gets kids home.

What is your proof?
Role playing members of your pack?

Some skank so totally dependant on the STATE
that they would lick the state's undercarriage?

Or the one with a family so dysfunctional
that the misfits at CPS look like role models?

Every caseworker can say that following their
advice gets kids home.

Old January 8th 07, 11:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan wrote
My advice gets kids home.

Some skank so totally dependant on the STATE
that they would lick the state's undercarriage?

Who is that?

Old January 9th 07, 01:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greg wrote
Some skank so totally dependant on the STATE
that they would lick the state's undercarriage?

Dan wrote Who is that?

Greg wrote
Or the one with a family so dysfunctional
that the misfits at CPS look like role models?

Dan wrote Who is that?

Gonna pretend you don't know Dan?
Considering the archive, good luck with that!

Greg wrote

Old January 9th 07, 02:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote

Role playing members of your pack?

Who's in my pack?

Some skank so totally dependant on the STATE
that they would lick the state's undercarriage?

Dan wrote Who is that?

Greg wrote
Or the one with a family so dysfunctional
that the misfits at CPS look like role models?

Dan wrote Who is that?

Gonna pretend you don't know Dan?

Keep your guessing game for the little girl in your neighborhood, Greg.

Considering the archive, good luck with that!

What?

Old January 10th 07, 05:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

Dan Sullivan wrote:
But Linda Martin, good dad and dazeemay will allow Greg's ridiculous
advice to stand as written on FightCPS, misdirecting all the people
(newbies) who don't know better.

IMO Greg doesn't really give advice a parent can use. His posts are
usually directed at the system; CPS workers, judges, CASA etc...
Telling someone to stand up for their Rights and never saying "how"
isn't advice, it's just a statement.

Sour grapes
Dan tried giving his BS advice to submit to services regardless of
basis.

Wrong.

I never saw "regardless of basis" in Dan.. He did advice to submit to
services more then I would tho' .

One of the best pieces of advise I have seen was from Dan..Talk to the
worker outside your door, ask them to put the accusations in writing
and mail it to you so you can go over it with your lawyer before you
speak with them. Great advice!!

Dan got shot down by Linda herself.

Linda caved to good dad.

Why would a website owner "cave" to a member?

Dan got caught at harassing behavior, of myself and others.

On FightCPS?

All I posted were facts.

Any member can go back and look at your last 2 months of posts on
FightCPS and decide for themselves if all you posted were facts or if
you were argumentative.

Dan would not stop the harassing behavior.

Bob got banned for his offensive and abusive posts.

I'll say it again, You both were banned for a week for continually
arguing, after that week you both came back, picked up with the arguing
again..Numerous members asked you both to stop, it continued. As stated
by Linda a few times, we didn't want to ban anyone, we just wanted a
peaceful board. Linda and myself asked you both to stop, it
continued.. Linda and I discussed it and banned you both.. No hidden
motives, nobody "caved".. The outcome was directly related to BOTH YOUR
actions..
You speak of Greg "misdirecting" people...The only reason I'm posting
here is you mislead people as to the reasons why you were banned at
FightCPS

Dan Sullivan was kicked out of FightCPS.

'Cause good dad thinks Bob J has good advice, but he doesn't.

LOL..I've stated numerous times,even here, I agree with alot of what
you post in ways of FightingCPS Dan, I agree somewhat with Bob, but to
use your Rights as your main defense is not something I would
recommend.. I think you need to state what your rights are in court on
the record or in a Declaration of Facts, forcing the judge to accept or
to rule against your rights. If all else fails, you have more to Appeal
your case on.

P.S. If Linda would "cave" to me and I sided with Bob, why isn't he
still posting there????

Dan personally and his pack engaged in further harassment
like lifting text from inside a private SUPPORT web site
and posting it in an open channel for him and his cronies to ridicule.

So?

Are you ashamed of what you said?

Since you've been a ng user for so long does the word "netiquette" mean
anything to you?

netiquette
convention, networking
/net'ee-ket/ or /net'i-ket/ Network etiquette.
The conventions of politeness recognised on Usenet and in mailing
lists, such as not (cross-)posting to inappropriate groups.
The most important rule of netiquette is "Think before you post". If
what you intend to post will not make a positive contribution to the
newsgroup and be of interest to several readers, don't post it!