Dan & Kane Heros to parents!!!!!

Old January 10th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Default Dan & Kane Heros to parents!!!!!

wrote:

Dan Sullivan wrote:
But Linda Martin, good dad and dazeemay will allow Greg's ridiculous
advice to stand as written on FightCPS, misdirecting all the people
(newbies) who don't know better.

IMO Greg doesn't really give advice a parent can use. His posts are
usually directed at the system; CPS workers, judges, CASA etc...
Telling someone to stand up for their Rights and never saying "how"
isn't advice, it's just a statement.

Among other things...

Greg told lostintranslation to do something in Family Court to get
herself arrested.

Sour grapes
Dan tried giving his BS advice to submit to services regardless of
basis.

Wrong.

I never saw "regardless of basis" in Dan.. He did advice to submit to
services more then I would tho' .

And the people I advise get their children back.

It's called reunification.

One of the best pieces of advise I have seen was from Dan..Talk to the
worker outside your door, ask them to put the accusations in writing
and mail it to you so you can go over it with your lawyer before you
speak with them. Great advice!!

Dan got shot down by Linda herself.

Linda caved to good dad.

Why would a website owner "cave" to a member?

Ask Linda.

Linda caved to you, her website administrator.

Dan got caught at harassing behavior, of myself and others.

On FightCPS?

All I posted were facts.

Any member can go back and look at your last 2 months of posts on
FightCPS and decide for themselves if all you posted were facts or if
you were argumentative.

Linda never asked me in her emails to stop doing anything.

Linda never posted on the forums in any of my messages that I should
stop arguing, but she had to a few times in Bob's messages, and when
Bob refused, she banned him.

Dan would not stop the harassing behavior.

Bob got banned for his offensive and abusive posts.

I'll say it again, You both were banned for a week for continually
arguing,

I wasn't arguing I was discussing the issues.

after that week you both came back, picked up with the arguing
again..

Wrong and I'll post ALL of the back and forth emails I had with Linda
to show that what you're claiming about me isn't true.

Numerous members asked you both to stop, it continued.

Linda asked Bob on the forums to stop just before he was banned... show
me the posts where she asked me the same thing.

YOU banned me with no notice and no reason.

As stated
by Linda a few times, we didn't want to ban anyone, we just wanted a
peaceful board.

Right and that's why Linda emailed me,

"Thanks Dan,

I just posted to Bob in two threads so hopefully he'll get the message
to stop. If he doesn't, I will be happy to ban him from the forum since
we really need a peaceful atmosphere there.

Linda"

Linda and myself asked you both to stop, it
continued.. Linda and I discussed it and banned you both..

No according to the emails I got from Linda.

No hidden
motives, nobody "caved".. The outcome was directly related to BOTH YOUR
actions..
You speak of Greg "misdirecting" people...The only reason I'm posting
here is you mislead people as to the reasons why you were banned at
FightCPS

I'll be happy to post ALL the back and forth emails between Linda and
myself.

Dan Sullivan was kicked out of FightCPS.

'Cause good dad thinks Bob J has good advice, but he doesn't.

LOL..I've stated numerous times,even here, I agree with alot of what
you post in ways of FightingCPS Dan, I agree somewhat with Bob, but to
use your Rights as your main defense is not something I would
recommend.. I think you need to state what your rights are in court on
the record or in a Declaration of Facts, forcing the judge to accept or
to rule against your rights. If all else fails, you have more to Appeal
your case on.

P.S. If Linda would "cave" to me and I sided with Bob, why isn't he
still posting there????

Bob still visits the FightCPS forums (and Linda banned him from the
forums!!!) and Dazeemay posts Bob's info in her posts and attributes it
to Bob.

Dan personally and his pack engaged in further harassment
like lifting text from inside a private SUPPORT web site
and posting it in an open channel for him and his cronies to ridicule.

So?

Are you ashamed of what you said?

Since you've been a ng user for so long does the word "netiquette" mean
anything to you?

I'll say it again, I'll post ALL the back and forth emails between
Linda and myself regarding her banning Bob Jarovits and you banning me.

And it will show that I'm telling the truth... or it will show Linda
Martin is a liar.

netiquette
convention, networking
/net'ee-ket/ or /net'i-ket/ Network etiquette.
The conventions of politeness recognised on Usenet and in mailing
lists, such as not (cross-)posting to inappropriate groups.

I didn't repost anything to an inappropriate group.

The most important rule of netiquette is "Think before you post". If
what you intend to post will not make a positive contribution to the
newsgroup and be of interest to several readers, don't post it!

The positive contribution was to show that Greg's advice was dangerous
to people and children and families in trouble with CPS.

Old January 11th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan wrote
The positive contribution was to show that Greg's advice was dangerous
to people and children and families in trouble with CPS.

1. Don't let them in, do not answer their questions.
2. Insist on a search warrant actually signed by a Judge
3. Have your attorney find out what the accusation states
4. Beware of the ""stipulation scam"" and beware of your OWN attorney.
5. Insist on a full blown "adjudication hearing" (waived if you
stipulate).
6. Do NOT agree to any baseless services as the easy way out.

How is this advice dangerous Dan?

The last time I posted something like this, all Dan
did was turn it into more personal attack.

Recently in this newsgroup the issue of how to get
a big Service Plan pared down was addressed.
Dan's advice assumes that caseworkers are reasonable people.
It was laughable to anybody who has actually been in that spot.
Even Dan's own comments seem to indicate that caseworkers
are not very reasonable yet in this one critical place
Dan's strategy COUNTS on caseworkers being reasonable.

I do not need to "toot my own horn" as far as
cases where my advice made a difference.

Long ago in this newsgroup Dan asserted his
method (cooperation) was THE ONLY WAY to
retrieve children from CPS.

Even Ric the originator of this newsgroup complained
about Dan's arrogance on that point, pointing out
that there is a lot more than Dan's "one way" to do this.

Dan has so much "finesse" he has been kicked out
of at least FOUR Parents Rights groups.
Dan denied that he was kicked out of FightCPS, yet
based on Dan's recent posts of e-mails etc. clearly
Dan was KEENLY AWARE that he was kicked out.

Where previously he argued about the FACT he was
kicked out, more recently he has expelled lots of
energy on attempts to finesse his way out of the
REASONS he was ejected.

Clearly Dan WAS kicked out of FightCPS and KNEW that he was.
The e-mails he recently posted in his ""defense"" show that
he was most definately AWARE that he was kicked out.
Dan had pretended he was not.
Playing the usual "prove it" game over and over again.

Even more onerous was Dan's behavior AFTER
he was ejected, lifting text from inside of a private
support group web site and posting it in a public place
would have gotten him expelled from any Family Rights
web site and any Family Rights web sites that might
exist into the FUTURE!

Dan would argue about that, of course, posting comments
asking me if I was embarassed by his abuse of my text, etc.

Dan attempted to divert attention away from the basic
immutable fact that he HAD violated an ethical code
so widely known that indeed it could be a LEGAL issue.

Dan is anonymous and has both stated that he
is not anonymous and almost simultaneously made
the case HIMSELF that indeed he is anonymous.

I am NOT anonymous.

Dan has attacked me even in a place where I was
not going at the time.

Is that protecting somebody? Is that fair?

Dan's primary associate and "reference" is a retired
Oregon caseworker who continues to openly lobby FOR
the Child Protection INDUSTRY and Dan has made
comments derogatory about Family Rights groups in general.

The idea of Dan as some smooth fellow with so much "finesse"
he can talk hostile caseworkers out of their socks is
just plain silly.

Dan can't even talk his way out of being kicked out of
four different Family Rights groups.

Old January 11th 07, 01:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan wrote
The positive contribution was to show that Greg's advice was dangerous
to people and children and families in trouble with CPS.

1. Don't let them in, do not answer their questions.
2. Insist on a search warrant actually signed by a Judge
3. Have your attorney find out what the accusation states
4. Beware of the ""stipulation scam"" and beware of your OWN attorney.
5. Insist on a full blown "adjudication hearing" (waived if you
stipulate).
6. Do NOT agree to any baseless services as the easy way out.

How is this advice dangerous Dan?

First that certainly isn't the only advice you've posted.

Second #2 gets the Courts involved when most cases can be handled
without Court intervention. The rule is STAY OUT OF COURT!!!

#3, the family can simply ask the CPS CW to mail them all the
information. Chances are the CW won't mail them anything.

#4, the stipulation scam is too vague of a claim. Your usual BS, Greg.

#5, INSIST on an "adjudication hearing?"

What percentage of families win these, Greg? Very few that I'm aware
of.

Again, the rule is STAY OUT OF COURT!!!

#6, I've been saying that all along.

The last time I posted something like this, all Dan
did was turn it into more personal attack.

Four out of the six are ridiculous or too vague to be of value.

Recently in this newsgroup the issue of how to get
a big Service Plan pared down was addressed.
Dan's advice assumes that caseworkers are reasonable people.
It was laughable to anybody who has actually been in that spot.
Even Dan's own comments seem to indicate that caseworkers
are not very reasonable yet in this one critical place
Dan's strategy COUNTS on caseworkers being reasonable.

I do not need to "toot my own horn" as far as
cases where my advice made a difference.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

The onlt difference your advice would make is to push the family deeper
into trouble with CPS and the Courts.

Long ago in this newsgroup Dan asserted his
method (cooperation) was THE ONLY WAY to
retrieve children from CPS.

What is my only way, Greg?

Dan has so much "finesse" he has been kicked out
of at least FOUR Parents Rights groups.

Name all four.

Dan denied that he was kicked out of FightCPS, yet
based on Dan's recent posts of e-mails etc. clearly
Dan was KEENLY AWARE that he was kicked out.

What email did I post, Greg?

Where previously he argued about the FACT he was
kicked out, more recently he has expelled lots of
energy on attempts to finesse his way out of the
REASONS he was ejected.

No notice and no reason.

Clearly Dan WAS kicked out of FightCPS and KNEW that he was.

See above.

The e-mails he recently posted in his ""defense"" show that
he was most definately AWARE that he was kicked out.

Which emails?

Dan had pretended he was not.
Playing the usual "prove it" game over and over again.

Even more onerous was Dan's behavior AFTER
he was ejected, lifting text from inside of a private
support group web site and posting it in a public place
would have gotten him expelled from any Family Rights
web site and any Family Rights web sites that might
exist into the FUTURE!

Greg and his crystal ball.

Dan would argue about that, of course, posting comments
asking me if I was embarassed by his abuse of my text, etc.

Not the abuse of your posts but if you were embarrassed by what you
said.

Dan attempted to divert attention away from the basic
immutable fact that he HAD violated an ethical code
so widely known that indeed it could be a LEGAL issue.

Greg the attny.

I quoted and attributed everything I reposted.

Dan is anonymous and has both stated that he
is not anonymous and almost simultaneously made
the case HIMSELF that indeed he is anonymous.

No I didn't.

I am NOT anonymous.

Dan has attacked me even in a place where I was
not going at the time.

Is that protecting somebody? Is that fair?

You asked for comments and advice.

Dan's primary associate and "reference" is a retired
Oregon caseworker who continues to openly lobby FOR
the Child Protection INDUSTRY and Dan has made
comments derogatory about Family Rights groups in general.

Post the citations to my derogotory comments, Greg.

The idea of Dan as some smooth fellow with so much "finesse"
he can talk hostile caseworkers out of their socks is
just plain silly.

Dan can't even talk his way out of being kicked out of
four different Family Rights groups.

Name all four and give the citations for my being kicked out.

Start with Profane Justice.

Old January 11th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

wrote:

Dan Sullivan wrote:
But Linda Martin, good dad and dazeemay will allow Greg's ridiculous
advice to stand as written on FightCPS, misdirecting all the people
(newbies) who don't know better.

IMO Greg doesn't really give advice a parent can use. His posts are
usually directed at the system; CPS workers, judges, CASA etc...

Really?

Check out Greg's first 12 posts in the forums of FightCPS, you'll find

1- Dan, Why do you keep thinking that the agencies follow their own
rules and laws, or that attorneys work such miracles for families? You
know better.

2- Dan, Maybe you should post my family's letter to the U.S. Congress
and court pleading along with your mockery and harassment?

That would really convince these families under siege from CPS just how
great an
advocate for Parents Rights you are!

I see your little charade hasn't held up well even before I came along
in here!

3- Can anybody confirm that tonymoo is not a fake persona? What advice,
exactly, is tonymoo thanking Dan for?

4- The whole issue of threats of violence is a thread on a newsgroup
where Dan's rabid system player buddy has harassed people for years
from a duckblind of internet anonymity.

5- Dan and his cohorts complain that Parents Rights groups help people
who had their kids removed for legitimate reasons. They ridicule this.

6- Hey Dan! Ya wanna post my family's letter from the U.S.
Congressional register and ridicule it here like you did in the
newsgroup several times?

7- Dan's tactic here about ignoring the comments sounds good, but he
says you can't do
anything about it, which is not true.

8- In answer to some of Dan Sullivan's old comments:

9- Come on Dan, why do you "sell out" parents by encouraging them to
cooperate even if
they are totally innocent?

Who else but a system suck would do that?

======================

And you claim to want to stop people from fighting, Tim?

How about when you allowed Bob and Eric to post the Ban Dan Sullivan
subject?

And it only ended when Bob told you to delete the entire thread.

And, of course, being the good lap dog of Bob's, you did exactly as you
were told.

Old January 12th 07, 09:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan, Are you lobbying to be let back into FightCPS as if you're
innocent?
Would some of that text lifting you did be a problem?
Or the Oliver Sutton stuff?
Posting lifted private text into a PUBLIC newsgroup?
Or badmouthing ALL Family Rights groups in general?