Florida Lawmakers seek more oversight of DCF

Old August 5th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default ken pangborn - Show me the braggadocio in my commentary or forever be known as the turd brained loser the world makes you out to be!

On Aug 5, 8:27 am, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ups.com...

Democratic leaders in the Florida Legislature asked top
lawmakers
Thursday to convene a series of oversight hearings into
recent
scandals at the state's long-troubled child welfare
agency,
including
the recent rape of a Miami foster girl.

Golly - - - Dan and Kane say PROVE IT has EVER
happened.
Thanks!

What are you talking about, ken?
Oh just that the idea of the CPS system being so great is
bull****,
along with you, Ron and Kane TRYING to sell it here and
appeasement
of
the great social work monster that preys on families in the
world.
Shall
we talk about that GREAT adoptive mother that scammed the
TAXPAYERS
of
New York and Florida for almost 2 million dollars while she
abused
almost
2 dozen special needs kids Dan? Go ahead DEFEND IT! I will
sit
here
amused as you try. This should be good.
What's sad, kpr, is you've proven yourself to be the fool
once
again.

Dyslexia there Dan?

You expect me to DEFEND what happened, yet when the story was
first
posted
about the little girl being raped in foster care I asked if
you
did
ANYTHING about how DCF handled this case (Florida IS your
home
state)
you
responded with "Not much *I* could DO Dan."

Sure you pretty much do rationalize the abuses by CPS and
the
adoption
scam system whenever it's challenged by anyone here.

Citations, please.

Nope have a LIFE Don.
krp choked... big surprise.

Dan you are litle the twerp on the playground - who - when
defeated
says; "YEAH PROVE IT!" A sign you know you already lost.

Is that how you tell people to beat CPS?

When CPS brings someone to court on an accusation of abuse do you
tell
them NOT to ask for proof because it's a sign they already lost?

Well I was able to do something. I sent the reporter of the
first
story two emails detailing how DCF failed to follow their own
rules
and regulations.
But you are in denial of how OFTEN it happens.

No, I'm not.
Sure you are.
A burning retort.

How often do foster parents and adoptive parents abuse the
children
Dan?

Tell me.

You constantly defend stripping children away from their
parents.
No, I don't. Post the citations that prove me wrong.
Don you and Kane and Ron are CPS trolls in here.
GFYS.

Oooo. Hit a nerve?

Not at all.

Here it is again... GFYS.

Further on this specific story you referring to here, I had
my
following
comments regarding Florida DCF's outrageous behavior posted
on
the
MiamiHerald's website...

Remember New York's ACS also had their hand in the fiasco.
Referring to what specifically?
What do you mean? The woman was given children to adopt by
BOTH
states, by BOTH agencies. Duhhh. Actually MOST were form New
York,
she
just went to Florida to live the high life off the New York
taxpayers.
The problem isn't confined to Florida it is SYSTEMIC
nationally.
So? I did something about what happened in Florida.
No Don you do what you always do - you shot your mouth off
with
your
arrogant opinions which get ignored by normal people.
Not true, at all.

Dan want to take a survey of what your reputation here is?

No, just post the proof that my opinions get ignored by normal
people.

Look at your audience Dane. KANE AND RON AND BUTTMONKEY! ALl shills
for CPS.

Two emails to alert the media how DCF fails to follow their own
rules
and regulations.
And a similar commentary posted on the MiamiHerald's website.
All the while you did NOTHING about it.

What should *I* have done? inject myself as a know-it-all
asshole
like
you?
What did you find inaccurate or untrue in my commentary?

You miss the entire point. You bludgeon people with your
unslicited
ARROGANT and always STRIDENT opinions.

No, I don't Post the proof that proves otherwise.

You post proof that the Miami Herald ASKED - - YOU to offer your
GRANDIOSE opinions.

I didn't say they did.

Post the proof that proves otherwise.

I don't think so. I go where my opinions are solicited.
Hilarious.

As far as sending stuff to the media or official proveedings -
YES
Dan.
I don't badger people with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like
you, I
get invited.

I didn't badger anyone in the media regarding this case.

Sure you do. Sending not one but TWO - - totally UNSOLICITED
spleen
venting diatribes is badgering Dan.

Spleen venting diatribes?

Not from me.

And I posted my commentary on the MiamiHerald website because they
had
a place on their website for people to do just that.

And of course YOU have sucn an IMPORTANT OPINION.. We get it
Danny!
WE GET IT!
It's the facts that need to be investigated by an independent entity.

Of course you claim that your opinions are "FACTS" Danny we get that.
We
don't believe it but we know your self importance.

I've just got to tell you, kenny boy, the quality of your debating
skills is so poor, I'm almost ashamed to debate with you.

I can't imagine the look of shock the people must have when you open
your mouth and tell them what your tactics and strategy are for their
particular case.

Like "All that money flushed down the toilet!!!!"

"Yeah, we don't ask 'em for proof because that only shows them we know
we lost."

"I've got this rabbit in this hat... wait till you see!"

Show me in that commentary of mine anything that resembles
braggadocio.

Read your posts. You and Kane share that trait.
No, you said I showed braggadocio in my commentary.
Show me where.

Look above Danny your posts REEK of it.

NO, NO, NO!!!

YES YES YES!!

Are you going to show me the braggadocio you claimed was in my
MiamiHerald commentary or will you prove yourself to be the turd
brained loser the world makes you out to be, kenny boy?

I think I already know...

I think everybody does...

A mere fourteen hours ago in a discussion of the commentary that I
sent to the MiamiHerald you said of yourself "I don't badger people
with UNSOLICITED opinions and braggadocio like you, I get invited."

What do you think your bull**** arrogant statements to the newspaper
were? HUMBLE?

Factual.

Simply factual.

Show me where IN THAT COMMENTARY I reeked of braggadocio!!!

That you HOLD YOURSELF OUT to be an "EXPERT" is enough Danny.

I KNEW IT!!!

Kenny boy of the A-Team has proven himself to be a turd brained
loser... AGAIN!!!

He can't support his (falacious) claims.

Which was
the purpose of you writing them, you said so yourself, you said the poor
STUPID reporters "don't know" about CPS policy and proceedures and YOU DO!
sigh Arrogant bull****.

Actually I said, referring to my telling the media about DCF's
policies and procedures "If they didn't know BEFORE I told them...
then, yes, they needed me to tell them."

So you were lying when you claim I said the reporters were "poor
STUPID."

More proof you're a turd brained loser, kenny boy.

In fact I'll repost it for you right here...

=========
Some background information regarding Florida DCF and the "second
story" mentioned in the article...
When Florida DCF receives a report that a child was sexually molested
by someone in their family, DCF notifies the police and a criminal
investigation is conducted concurrently with the DCF investigation.
BUT when DCF receives a report that a child was molested in a foster
home they conduct their own investigation and only after it's
completed with a finding of sexual abuse do they notify the police.

Not putting yourself forth as an EXPERT on Florida DCF proceedures Danny
boy? NOT arrogant?

Not at all.

I'm simply stating the obvious differences between a Florida DCF
investigation of sexual abuse in a foster home compared to a familial
home.

If DCF determines no sexual abuse occurred (we all have read the stories
how under-trained, poorly supervised and often times incompetent the
caseworkers are) the police never hear about the sexual abuse.

Again the GREAT Dan SUllivan speaketh!

Simply stating facts.

In this case, in November of 2006 DCF was notified that a child in
foster care was molested, which started their investigation, which did
NOT include notifying the police of the alleged criminal act.

FACT CLAIMS.

In July of 2007 only after DCF determined that another child in the
home was RAPED in March did they make those reports known to the
police, causing the man to be criminally charged.

FACT CLAIM.

What's so outrageous about how DCF handles allegations of sexual abuse
in foster home is blatantly evident in this case. A month after they
received the initial report of sexual abuse DCF renewed the home's
foster care license. DCF closed that case with "some indicators" the
girl had been molested, but determined the risk to the other foster
children as "low" because the perpetrator didn't live in the home. It
should be noted that DCF didn't alert the police to that finding of
sexual abuse. In March of this year, DCF learned the alleged molester
moved into the foster home. A month later DCF was notified of the
rape of another child in the same foster home. Again, DCF started their
own investigation without informing the police. It was only in July,
three months after the little girl was raped, that DCF FINALLY reported
the
crimes, including the molestation from last year, to the police.

Again the GREAT expert Dan Sullivan.

Thomas G. Franklin, a DCF administrator in Miami said of this case
"This is a tragic situation, and we continue to do all that we can to
assist law enforcement. Children in the state's dependency system are
often already victims of very sad, very traumatic situations, and to
learn a child has been re-victimized is heart-wrenching."
"When we learned that one of the children in our care may have been
assaulted, we acted quickly. When our investigation resulted in
verified findings, we immediately contacted the police."
How can this DCF administrator claim they do all they can "to assist
law enforcement" when for eight months they failed to notify the
police that children in foster care were being molested and raped?

"We immediately contacted the police..." True, but only after DCF
concluded their investigation. DCF caseworkers aren't trained nor do
they have the expertise to conduct a criminal investigation.
It should be noted that Mr. Franklin qualified DCF's handling of THIS
case by saying "When we learned that ONE OF THE CHILDREN IN OUR CARE
may have been assaulted..." The fact is, if the child wasn't in DCF's
care, they would have notified the police right away... not eight
months
later.

Someone in Florida should investigate why DCF handles these cases
differently.

SAYS THE GREAT DAN SULLIVAN!

Once again you've proven yourself to be a turd brained loser, kenny
boy.

Someone sent me an email about you, ken, which I will quote... "the
addition of more lies and misstatements, and his failure to even
attempt to substantiate his earlier remarks, only exemplifies Ken
Pangborn's abysmal lack of selfcontrol and integrity."

Old August 5th 07, 04:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Tip

Default DAVID MOORE ENTERS WORLD TO TELL ABOUT KEN PANGBORN'S LIES http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

On Aug 5, 5:29 am, " krp" wrote:
Whose mopney Davey? Your mom's?

Watch the blood pressure there, you giant bankrupt sloth. Moore
isn't the one stuck in a wheel chair because of his lack of self
control. You are. Megan wrote about you on her MySpace blog
yesterday, "I hope the ******* drops dead by the end of the day, but
not until he has suffered as much pain as he has put his family
through."
Bet it makes you go bat**** that she posts the http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
link there as a "recommended" link. And you wonder why she has ME
listed as a friend and she has YOU blocked.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old August 5th 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Tip

Default What's sad is Megan has proven krp to be a stupid asshole once again.

The following audio file that Megan now has linked to her MySpace blog
is of krp's nervous stammering to a reporter, grilling him about his
phony degree from Shaftsbury University, a notorious diploma mill:

http://docs.aboutkenpangborn.com/pangborninterview.mp3

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com tells even more.

Old August 5th 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

How is it that Dan Sullivan is the one to give the Miami Herald
"some background" on Florida DCF?

How is it that an outsider can give "BACKGROUND" anyway?

On Aug 4, 8:50 pm, firemonkey wrote:
Dan, you did a good thing in contacting that news paper and hanks for
all the help you provide to families.
Don't let the fools get you down, to use a phrase my Grandmother used
to use, krp is full of more **** than a Christmas goose. His rantings
here will only loose him more business, thats if any is still coming
his way at all.
Firemonkey

Firemonkey ""Will you let Dan come back now? Willya please?""

Management: "NO!" LOL

Old August 5th 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 5, 11:45 am, Greegor wrote:
How is it that Dan Sullivan is the one to give the Miami Herald
"some background" on Florida DCF?

I'm the "one" because apparently no one else did.

How is it that an outsider can give "BACKGROUND" anyway?

Because I understand how the system works.

It's one way for abuse in foster care.

It's another (the right way) for abuse in familial care.

On Aug 4, 8:50 pm, firemonkey wrote:

Dan, you did a good thing in contacting that news paper and hanks for
all the help you provide to families.
Don't let the fools get you down, to use a phrase my Grandmother used
to use, krp is full of more **** than a Christmas goose. His rantings
here will only loose him more business, thats if any is still coming
his way at all.
Firemonkey

Firemonkey ""Will you let Dan come back now? Willya please?""

Management: "NO!" LOL

Don't think people aren't steered my way from FightCPS, Greg.

Ther are individuals over there who actually want people to get their
kids back... as opposed to what you and Bob and some of the moderators
want.

Old August 5th 07, 10:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Dan Sullivan wrote
Show me where IN THAT COMMENTARY I reeked of braggadocio!!!

From the title of the message thread:

"or forever be known as the turd brained loser the world makes you out
to be!"

Megalomania? Man he takes this STANDING IN FOR KANE seriously!

Dan, The ticket for your ego trip has just been cancelled.

Old August 5th 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 5, 5:45 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote

Show me where IN THAT COMMENTARY I reeked of braggadocio!!!
From the title of the message thread:

"or forever be known as the turd brained loser the world makes you out
to be!"

Megalomania? Man he takes this STANDING IN FOR KANE seriously!

Dan, The ticket for your ego trip has just been cancelled.

Simply because kenny boy can't substantiate his claim?

He still can try and show me the braggadocio in my commentary.

But he won't even try, because he CAN'T!!!

Old August 6th 07, 12:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Greegor

On Aug 5, 10:38 am, Tip wrote:
The following audio file that Megan now has linked to her MySpace blog

Where is Megan's MySpace blog?
Why is it you have mentioned it twice and now
say this audio file is LINKED from it, but
you never post a link to Megan's MySpace blog?

Old August 6th 07, 10:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE ENTERS WORLD TO STALK!!

STALKER DAVID MOORE
"Tip" wrote in message
ups.com...

Whose money Davey? Your mom's?

Watch the blood pressure there, you giant bankrupt sloth. Moore
isn't the one stuck in a wheel chair because of his lack of self
control. You are. Megan wrote about you on her MySpace blog
yesterday, "I hope the ******* drops dead by the end of the day, but
not until he has suffered as much pain as he has put his family
through."

No wheelchair here Davey. So what's the URL for her blog Davey? Or you
are just making **** up again!

Old August 6th 07, 10:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE ENTERS WORLD TO STALK AND HARASS

DAVEY MOORE AS:
"Tip" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bet it makes you go bat**** that she posts the http://www.aboutken
link there as a "recommended" link.

WHERE DAVEY? Doesn't seem to be there. I wonder why.