BBT Chart

Old June 1st 04, 03:24 PM
Kazh

Default BBT Chart

I've just started doing myself a BBT chart, in excel, which plots a =
graph for you of your BBT over the month, if anyone wants me to forward =
them a copy when I've finished just mail me and I'll e-mail you a copy =
FOC.

Basically you write in your BBT and it plots it on a chart for =
you.Simple, nothing fancy but I'm hoping it will help me and maybe some =
of you, to work out your ovulation times and help with knowing when to =
do the Baby Dance !!

Regards

Karen

Looking for a good web designer
http://www.fah-designs.com/
--
Need a childminder in Nottingham?
http://www.freewebs.com/cliftonchildminder/index.htm

Old June 1st 04, 05:26 PM
Jenrose

"Kazh" wrote in message
I've just started doing myself a BBT chart, in excel, which plots a graph
for you of your BBT over the month, if anyone wants me to forward them a
copy when I've finished just mail me and I'll e-mail you a copy FOC.

Basically you write in your BBT and it plots it on a chart for you.Simple,
nothing fancy but I'm hoping it will help me and maybe some of you, to work
out your ovulation times and help with knowing when to do the Baby Dance !!

_________

You can do the same basic thing at www.fertilityfriend.com . It lets you
also track cervical mucus, meds, symptoms, etc.

Jenrose

Old June 1st 04, 06:00 PM
Kazh

Of course you can, I chose to use my own and am giving it free to anyone =
who wants to save it on their PC, Benefits being you can use it OFFLINE =
and don't have to log on to the net to use it.

I'm not charging for it either, it's free to anyone who wants it. I'm =
just trying to be as helpful to the ng as it has been to me.
You can adapt it to how you want it and take data off you won't use.

"Jenrose" wrote in message =
s.com...

_________

Old June 1st 04, 07:53 PM
Ilse Witch

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:24:18 +0100, Kazh wrote:

I've just started doing myself a BBT chart, in excel, which plots a
graph for you of your BBT over the month, if anyone wants me to forward
them a copy when I've finished just mail me and I'll e-mail you a copy
FOC.

Thanks Karen, but I much prefer not doing this on a computer at all. I
just copied the sample charts from TCOYF in manyfold and use old-fashioned
pencil and paper. It wouldn't work for me if I had to switch on my PC each
time I needed to record a temp

BTW, the advantage of fertility friend is that it also keeps your
statistics of the last cycles, and is therefore very accurate in
predicting your ovulation date once you've used it for 3 or 4 cycles. You
can tell it which cycles need to be excluded too, so if you ever run into
a questionable cycle, you could give it a try. Unfortunately, they don't
have an easy upload tool, you have to put in all data one by one.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old June 1st 04, 09:57 PM
Kazh

I use my PDA to store my BBT chart, I can add the data when I receive it =
so I don't forget.
It includes my period due date, actual start date, whether it is light, =
or heavy etc, ovulation due date, HCG test results, LH tests (if used) =
blood tests due and results, baby dancing and any medicines I take IE =
blood pressure tablets and my folic acid.=20

I have colour coded it and can print it out if I need a hard copy for =
the doctors etc.

Everybody has there own way of doing things and I am by no means =
knocking the fertility friend site, it's a great site and I've got so =
much infomation from there I didn't know, but, even though I don't have =
to pay to stay on line being on broadband connection, I know some people =
pay by the minute for interenet access, so will be limited to use of the =
interenet.

I get loads out of this ng and am just trying to give something back, =
even if only one person gets some use from this spreadsheet then I've =
given something back to the group.

Old June 1st 04, 10:11 PM
Ilse Witch

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 21:57:17 +0100, Kazh wrote:

I use my PDA to store my BBT chart, I can add the data when I receive it
so I don't forget. It includes my period due date, actual start date,
whether it is light, or heavy etc, ovulation due date, HCG test results,
LH tests (if used) blood tests due and results, baby dancing and any
medicines I take IE blood pressure tablets and my folic acid.

Wow, you are truly a woman of this age! In spite of all my work with
computers, I have never managed the art of PDA's. I have a thing with
electronic gadgets: they either break down on me or I totally forget about
them. Never even thought of using them for this purpose...

Everybody has there own way of doing things

Sure enough

I get loads out of this ng and am just trying to give something back,
even if only one person gets some use from this spreadsheet then I've
given something back to the group.

That's so kind of you! But you are already making a valuable contribution
to this group: your own experience. It be small things at the moment, but
it's the added knowledge and experience, combined with the general
kindness, that makes this group almost indispensible to me.

Old June 2nd 04, 05:33 PM
Hillary Israeli

*
* I use my PDA to store my BBT chart, I can add the data when I receive it
* so I don't forget. It includes my period due date, actual start date,
* whether it is light, or heavy etc, ovulation due date, HCG test results,
* LH tests (if used) blood tests due and results, baby dancing and any
* medicines I take IE blood pressure tablets and my folic acid.
*
*Wow, you are truly a woman of this age! In spite of all my work with
*computers, I have never managed the art of PDA's. I have a thing with
*electronic gadgets: they either break down on me or I totally forget about
*them. Never even thought of using them for this purpose...

NFP for PalmOS is great for this. I use it.

Old June 2nd 04, 05:45 PM
Elitsirk

"Kazh" wrote in message ...
[...]

Hehe, I actually used a combination of Fertility Friend (the free
version--I never paid to upgrade to the fancier features), a freebie
charting program for my palm pilot, and pencil and paper . Call me
obsessive I had a small spiral notebook and pen (one of those cute
ones with a built in light) next to my bed with the BBT thermometer.
When my alarm first went off, I'd stick the thermometer in my mouth
and doze until it beeped. Then I'd use the light on my pen to check
the temp, and write it down on the notebook (I also marked in the
notebook when DH and I would BD). At some point that morning
(generally in a quick break at work) I'd enter the temp into my PDA,
along with whatever CM and cervical position I had. The PDA version
would draw a basic chart for me and attempt to predict ovulation
(after it had a couple of months of data), but didn't have as many
features as fertility friend. So a couple of times a week, I'd take
my PDA and enter all the data into fertility friend so I could see the
whole chart at once, and poke around at the discussion groups and
other things on their site.

That's probably way more work than anyone else would bother with, but
I did mention the obsessive thing right?

--Elit
#1 due 9/20/2004
Old June 2nd 04, 05:57 PM
Shannon

I know where you are coming from I am the same way! I'm glad to see
that you are due in September. The charting must have worked

Shannon

#1 due 9/20/2004

--
Shannon

Please remove -NO SPAM from email address to email me personally.

Old June 2nd 04, 10:51 PM
yellowgirl

"Kazh" wrote in message ...

Kazh-- Can I get a copy?? This email is valid. THANKS!
Yellowgirl

Fetal growth chart ted General 16 June 18th 04 02:58 PM
Help-BBT chart Kate Pregnancy 5 May 20th 04 11:56 PM
Potty Training (possible TMI) Krista General 7 May 20th 04 12:43 AM
Chinese Gender Chart Fer Pregnancy 11 November 13th 03 12:37 PM
Denver Developmental Chart toto General 4 August 19th 03 07:23 AM