BBT Chart

Old June 3rd 04, 09:41 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default BBT Chart

In ,
Elitsirk wrote:

*My palm is a m515--a color one that's about 2 years old. The freebie
*program is called "NFP" and I think I downloaded it from Palm's own
*website (they have a spot for freeware and shareware). It is set up

Oh, that's what I use. I just posted the URL but one more time in case it
doesn't go through http://www.geocities.com/palmnfp/index.html

Old June 4th 04, 03:56 PM
Ilse Witch

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:30:04 +0100, Kazh wrote:

A pet ............ahhhhh how sweet !!

ROFL!! I'd never looked at it that way...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old June 4th 04, 04:49 PM
Kazh

Thanks Hilary, I'm a bit of a ''geek'' with gadgets, or ''Karen's toys'' =
as hubbie calls them !!
I'll take a look at NFP later.

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message =
In ,
Kazh wrote:

*I use documents to go, came with my PDA it can convert all sorts of =
files
including word and excel.=20

Yeah, docs to go came with my latest PDA also (Tungsten T3), but I never =

use it. I really don't need to have word docs on my palm - I'm a memo =
pad=20
girl - and I still haven't learned Excel so I wouldn't use that part =
at=20
all. I like NFP. It's really really easy and it makes nice charts and =
it's=20
all pre-configured. See http://www.geocities.com/palmnfp/index.html

--=20

Fetal growth chart ted General 16 June 18th 04 02:58 PM
Help-BBT chart Kate Pregnancy 5 May 20th 04 11:56 PM
Potty Training (possible TMI) Krista General 7 May 20th 04 12:43 AM
Chinese Gender Chart Fer Pregnancy 11 November 13th 03 01:37 PM
Denver Developmental Chart toto General 4 August 19th 03 07:23 AM