seeking FAQ poster

Old September 27th 04, 01:25 AM
Cele

Default seeking FAQ poster

Hi everyone.

We need someone to take charge of the FAQ as soon as possible. Bri was
doing a wonderful job, but seems to have bowed out for the last little
while. Kate filled in as a stop gap measure, which I for one much
appreciated, but Kate's back in school and time is short. Like Kate,
I'm back in school too, working at a new and very demanding job, and
generally barely posting, so I'm the wrong one to take it on. I'd be
lying if I said I could be responsible about it.

So is there anyone out there willing to be Keeper of the FAQ? If so,
there'll be a round of applause, and I'll even buy you drink next time
you're in my town or I'm in yours.....

LOL

TIA to any volunteers, or other clever solutions.

Cele
Old September 27th 04, 12:41 PM
Moon Shyne

If no one else wants to do it, I will - just send me the latest and greatest
full version, and I'll post it on the first of each month (without the
x-no-archive) G.

I just made sure this email account was still active, since I don't use it much,
except as a posting address.

Moon

Old September 28th 04, 04:52 PM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:41:00 -0500, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

If no one else wants to do it, I will - just send me the latest and
greatest
full version, and I'll post it on the first of each month (without the
x-no-archive) G.

I just made sure this email account was still active, since I don't use it
much,
except as a posting address.

Moon

Going once......;-)

This good with you lot, then? Works for me.

Cele

Considering I can't volunteer to do it myself, it works for me.

Christine

Old September 28th 04, 04:53 PM
Paul Griffiths

wrote:

If no one else wants to do it, I will - just send me the latest and

greatest
full version, and I'll post it on the first of each month (without the
x-no-archive) G.

I just made sure this email account was still active, since I don't use

it much,
except as a posting address.

Going once......;-)

Exciting, innit?

This good with you lot, then? Works for me.

Fine for me too.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 29th 04, 02:59 AM
Cele

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:53:17 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

If no one else wants to do it, I will - just send me the latest and

greatest
full version, and I'll post it on the first of each month (without the
x-no-archive) G.

I just made sure this email account was still active, since I don't use

it much,
except as a posting address.

Going once......;-)

Exciting, innit?

This good with you lot, then? Works for me.

Fine for me too.

Thanks, Moonshyne. I'm seeing three in favour, none against, quorum
not established. It's all yours!

In order to give it to you I'm going to have to go through the
archives and pull the most recent incarnation and cut and paste it,
since I've yet to actually be the faq poster myself. Do you need me to
do that or are you good to do it yourself? Let me know.

Cele
Old September 29th 04, 04:02 AM
Moon Shyne

snip

I can go through the archives and pull up the most recent, no problem - and if
there are any problems with it come Friday (the 1st), we'll get them all sorted
out.

Moon

Old September 29th 04, 05:34 AM
Cele

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:02:17 -0500, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

snip

I can go through the archives and pull up the most recent, no problem - and if
there are any problems with it come Friday (the 1st), we'll get them all sorted
out.

Moon

You're a hero! Thanks. :-)

Cele