Smallpox and AIDS

Old May 18th 10, 11:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

Default Smallpox and AIDS

Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of some use
against HIV/AIDS. But it's not too large a
stretch to conclude that smallpox might have
had the same effect.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |
Old May 19th 10, 12:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Such a load of ********

"Experts say the vaccine used to wipe out smallpox offered some protection
against the Aids virus and, now it is no longer used, HIV has flourished."

Smallpox vaccine was implicated in introducing AIDS
http://whale.to/vaccines/aids1.htm

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of some use
against HIV/AIDS. But it's not too large a
stretch to conclude that smallpox might have
had the same effect.

personally I think HIV is a fabrication, at the least completely harmless
http://whale.to/aids.html

while the drugs and aids umbrella diagnosis are the real cause

Old May 19th 10, 01:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , john wrote:

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Such a load of ********

"Experts say the vaccine used to wipe out smallpox offered some protection
against the Aids virus and, now it is no longer used, HIV has flourished."

Smallpox vaccine was implicated in introducing AIDS
http://whale.to/vaccines/aids1.htm

That makes sense -- after all, AIDS appeared right after
smallpox vaccination began, and in the same places too.
Then when smallpox vaccination ended, so did AIDS.

Oh, wait ...

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of some use
against HIV/AIDS. But it's not too large a
stretch to conclude that smallpox might have
had the same effect.

personally I think HIV is a fabrication, at the least completely harmless
http://whale.to/aids.html

while the drugs and aids umbrella diagnosis are the real cause

That explains Eliza Jane Scovill and Christine Maggiore.

Or not.

Old May 19th 10, 03:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter B.[_2_]

"john" wrote in message

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Such a load of ********

"Experts say the vaccine used to wipe out smallpox offered some protection
against the Aids virus and, now it is no longer used, HIV has flourished."

Smallpox vaccine was implicated in introducing AIDS
http://whale.to/vaccines/aids1.htm

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of some use
against HIV/AIDS. But it's not too large a
stretch to conclude that smallpox might have
had the same effect.

personally I think HIV is a fabrication, at the least completely harmless
http://whale.to/Drewhole.html

You are one sick puke. If you really believe that then run a physical test
on yourself. Swap needles with an AIDS person or take it naturally. Make
sure you have at least 10 such encounters and then let us all know of the
results on a year by year basis. Please?

Old May 19th 10, 11:40 AM posted to misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

D. C. Sessions wrote:
Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of some use
against HIV/AIDS. But it's not too large a
stretch to conclude that smallpox might have
had the same effect.

The study also showed some long-term changes in the levels of some
cytokines. I was a bit surprised by this, because people are normally
exposed to so many different antigens, that I wouldn't expect this to
happen. This also raises issues about the long-term effects of the
vaccines, particularly with regard to autoimmune diseases and other
infections.

Of course, this is a lot to base on one study of just 20 subjects.

jeff
Old May 19th 10, 11:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

john wrote:
"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Such a load of ********

"Experts say the vaccine used to wipe out smallpox offered some protection
against the Aids virus and, now it is no longer used, HIV has flourished."

That is not a quote from the experts. That is a quote from the
journalists. Note that the word "Aids" is wrong. It should be all CAPS,
"AIDS."

The authors of the study are very careful not to make sweeping
statements like the one the journalists made. They basically said that
this is an interesting finding that may help scientists develop a better
vaccine and better understand how to slow or stop the spread of the virus.

Smallpox vaccine was implicated in introducing AIDS
http://whale.to/vaccines/aids1.htm

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of some use
against HIV/AIDS. But it's not too large a
stretch to conclude that smallpox might have
had the same effect.

personally I think HIV is a fabrication, at the least completely harmless
http://whale.to/aids.html

while the drugs and aids umbrella diagnosis are the real cause

Personally, I am glad that what you think doesn't matter, because you
have demonstrated a complete lack of scientific understanding, including
any valid concepts in science, biology, medicine or immunology. So I
think what you think doesn't matter.

Jeff

The smallpox hoax john Kids Health 5 January 8th 07 06:47 PM
The smallpox hoax john General 0 January 5th 07 12:36 AM
The smallpox hoax john Kids Health 0 January 5th 07 12:36 AM
The smallpox hoax john Breastfeeding 0 January 5th 07 12:36 AM
The Smallpox Hoax john Kids Health 4 July 6th 06 07:23 AM