Check this out!!!

Old August 25th 03, 06:44 AM
mommy2kaitlyn

Default Check this out!!!

Hi all,
Do you cloth diaper, need a bedding set, blanket, would like home made
toys(stuffed dogs and puppies) for your babies/kids. Check this out below! I
have lots of great products for you and your wee one...and soon to come
stuff for your furry babies to.
I would like any opinions on my site or ideas of things to make.
Hugs,
Alisha
Owner of The Hope Chest http://thehopechest.thekernsfamily.com
Check out all the Great Prices and Specials because of our Grand opening!

Old August 25th 03, 03:24 PM
thefackrells

Alisha, I can't believe you did that!!! LOL....I think I'm the only CD'er
here
Gwen....
"mommy2kaitlyn" wrote in message
Hi all,
Do you cloth diaper, need a bedding set, blanket, would like home made
toys(stuffed dogs and puppies) for your babies/kids. Check this out below!

have lots of great products for you and your wee one...and soon to come
stuff for your furry babies to.
I would like any opinions on my site or ideas of things to make.
Hugs,
Alisha
Owner of The Hope Chest http://thehopechest.thekernsfamily.com
Check out all the Great Prices and Specials because of our Grand opening!

18 month check up! Jamie Clark Pregnancy 9 July 25th 04 04:24 AM
2 Month Check Up Results Carol Ann Pregnancy 4 May 28th 04 06:55 AM
virus check Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 April 27th 04 12:15 AM
Hale check please [email protected] Breastfeeding 3 March 17th 04 02:20 AM