Deadbeats

Old July 29th 04, 04:41 PM
Tiffany

Default Deadbeats

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

teachrmama wrote:

So tell me, Bob, do you--you
personally--recommend that men wear condoms? Or do you think that

feeding

folks to alligators is the better solution?

You are comparing apples to orangutans again. Typical femorrhoid
attempt at logic.

"Happiness is a sticky crotch," old wise woman.

"If it isn't touching, it isn't sex," another wise woman.

"If it doesn't feel like sex, why even bother?" Bob

No, toots, Bob doesn't recommend condoms for men or women. You might as
well just go watch TV or do something fun.
Bob

No teach, Bob recommends men ****ing women, trusting them to be using BC

and
when lo-and-behold the women gets pregnant, you just 'kill the bitch'.

Tiff-Tiff LIES once again. Please point out where Bob said either of
those. Why does anyone bother with a lying bitch?

When asked if men should just trust women, you didn't answer. So answer. If
a man isn't going to wear a condom, then he is just to trust a women to use
BC and take no responsiblity. Bull ****. And yes you do suggest murder.

Old July 29th 04, 04:44 PM
Tiffany

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
"trifold" wrote in message
om...

"Pammie1" wrote in message

alkaboutparenting.com...

Complete discrimination against men in medical research for over a
century has provided women with a wide choice of birth control methods,
but left men with 19th century crap. The victims of that
discrimination, men, can no longer be morally blamed for results of a
century of bigoted women-first discrimination. Any woman who fails to
avail herself of the wide variety of products available has nobody to
blame but herself.

Bob
-----------------

Okay once again Bob the brainless has shown why men are not be worthy

speak. Men have more than one option of birth control. Of course you
have condoms, vasectomy, abstinence, self pleasure, Lorraine Bobbitt
Etc... Use your brains and do your research. You have choices.

Pammie

Not to mention blowjobs, anal sex, and/or sex with other men. But
admit it, he has a point: there really are fewer bc choices for men.
I'm not sure the cause is discrimination. A lot has to do with male
physiology (particularly the rate at which we make sperm). And a lot
has to do with the fact that men historically have had less incentive
to practice bc, since they can't get pregnant and have lots more
options when they (or their partners) **** up.

trifold
www.vasectomy-information.com

No trifold, Bob says its all a conspiracy against men, that is why there

are
no BC methods for men.

Yes, that is exactly what there has been for the past century. Millions
spent on BC research for women but NOTHING spent on BC research for
men. What little research money that has been spent is focused on men
pleasing women.

Why don't you post something legatimate to back that up Bob?

And yes, the conspiratorial organizations for women are large and well
funded.

Sure are. But one can't change male biology no matter how much money you
have. Really Bob, if you have something concrete to back that theory up, I
really want to see it.

See, I suppose he is a medical researcher and knows
that all these choices are out there but rather then sell them and make

**** load of money,

Lies don't make an argument, toots. Since there has not been any
medical research, all the solutions are undiscovered. For a century
we've been told that BC pills for men would be more difficult, but until
someone starts doing research that's pure sexist speculation.

There has been research and when I have more time I will post it. Hold on to
your pants Bob-bob.

And, yes, products for men do make lots of money if someone markets them.

the pharmaceutical companies are sitting on it. Because
you know the pharmaceutical companies aren't about making money.

Companies are into selling known products. Their directors are probably
as sexist as you are.

Money is money ass. They don't care about the poisons they sell, they just
sell em and make money.

Old July 29th 04, 05:19 PM
Gini

In article outparenting.com,
Pammiel says...

Hey AZ, how come you're now claiming to be a woman, but in earlier posts
you've clearly acted like you are a man paying child-support? In fact,
you've gone so far as to claim you're currently paying "$829.56 every two
weeks" for "3 kids that were kept hidden for 5 years."

Here's the Google archive of that post in case you need your memory
refreshed:
http://tinyurl.com/4vuzt

So what's the deal AZ? Are you a woman, or a man? Or are you some kind
of hermaphrodite freak?

=====
Well, AZ--fess up--Pammie's confused ;-). She even Googled for you.
(Note to Pammie: NG etiquette is to read a group for a while before posting so
you have a clue what's going on. It helps avoid making stupid comments and
frantically searching Google for "evidence.")
=====
=====

Pammie
(the real thing)

Old July 29th 04, 05:55 PM
Bob

Tiffany wrote:

Female..... pill
Men... get snipped
lol

Just yesterday you were claiming that you don't post sexist hate crap.

Lies, lies, lies.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM