Twins

Old May 9th 05, 08:42 PM
cindy

Default Twins

I had my 16 year-old son get me pregnancy and now everyone
thinks im nuts.

just found out im going to have twin boys so when they are 16
and im 50 they can get me preg.

Old May 9th 05, 08:52 PM
Tori M.

Well that is good that you are mapping out your future! i love seeing
people with long term goals.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/02 AKA "Goofy Gooferson"
Xavier 10/04 AKA "Chunky Chunkerson"
ups.com...

Old May 9th 05, 11:55 PM
ANTHONY CHARLES TABONE

I love your kind of FAMILY VALUES. women 50 and over are only lucky if they
get pregnant.

ups.com...

Old May 10th 05, 08:53 AM
Mum of Two

Wow! You just found out you're pregnant, and you know not only that you're
carrying twins, but the gender as well? Who's your doctor?

--
Amy

ups.com...

Old May 10th 05, 09:19 PM
xkatx

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
Wow! You just found out you're pregnant, and you know not only that you're
carrying twins, but the gender as well? Who's your doctor?

--
Amy

I'd assume Dr. Panos Zavos
This seems right up in his league!

ups.com...

Old May 11th 05, 06:14 AM
Mum of Two

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
Wow! You just found out you're pregnant, and you know not only that
you're carrying twins, but the gender as well? Who's your doctor?

--
Amy

I'd assume Dr. Panos Zavos
This seems right up in his league!

You'll have to clue me in - is he the OB to the 59 year old who was pregnant
with twins 33 years after having her tubes tied? Hey, maybe the OP is the
same woman!

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 08:15 PM
We're Having Boy/Girl Twins Meg Twins & Triplets 38 November 29th 03 07:37 AM
Woman of 58 gives birth to twins after successful IVF treatment [email protected] Pregnancy 10 July 23rd 03 08:18 AM
AP: Study Shows Fraternal Twins Can Share Placenta Nick Theodorakis Twins & Triplets 1 July 14th 03 05:49 AM