Chinese Calendar and gender?

Old January 15th 07, 06:07 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
blue

Default Chinese Calendar and gender?

http://www.baby-talk.co.uk/chinese_calendar.htm

This is totally silly. But I wonder how many of you can answer for me, has
the Chinese gender chart been accurate for you in your pregnancies? It was
accurate for me in my first pregnancy, and I checked several people I know
and it has been accurate with them. I know this is a very silly thing, but
although I would be happy with a healthy baby period. I am hoping for a girl
so I find myself wondering if I should try especially often during the
months it would be a girl. LOL...go ahead and laugh but tell me, was this
right or wrong for your own kids before you laugh at me. LOL. It is wild, it
has been accurate for everyone I know offline that I have checked with.

It says I will only have a girl if conceived in March, May, August, and the
last 3 months of the year. January would be too but I am pretty sure we
missed the mark this month. I am sorely tempted to wait Feb. out and try
like crazy in March :-)

I would especially like to hear those who found the calendar was wrong.

I'm not superstitious but I don't know what to think about this gender
calendar. I have predicted a couple of friends' babies genders after looking
at this chart and freaked them out because I turned out to be right. I know
someone now who is pregnant with twins and she just told me she's 7 weeks.
So I looked, and to tease her I told her "Okay, you ARE having girls. Trust
me." We'll see...... ;D

Old January 15th 07, 09:29 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lucy-lu

"blue" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Blue

It was accurate for me and my family is all I can say! I'm tempted to use it
laer this year when we TTC again, but, while we are more than happy for
either sex, if we do use it, it will be an interesting experiment

Good luck wih TTC

Lucy x

#2 is definitely a boy according the the chinese calendars-and I know her
definite dates :-)
We discussed it at our toddler group once, and found it was wrong 60% of the
time with us-which is worse than the average monkey!!!!
Debbie

Old January 15th 07, 04:04 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka Kammerer

blue wrote:

I would especially like to hear those who found the calendar was wrong.

It was wrong for 2 our of 3 for me.

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old January 15th 07, 06:54 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward

blue wrote:
[...]

I can't believe I'm even answering this, but anyway, it was wrong on
both counts for me.

Old January 15th 07, 07:34 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
ohlala

It was wrong for me too

Old January 15th 07, 08:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Sue

It was wrong for me on two of the kids. Right on one. I think these things
are silly and really just for fun.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old January 15th 07, 09:00 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
tanukiki

"blue" wrote in message
[...]

I should have had 2 girls according to this. I have two boys.
JennL

Old January 15th 07, 09:51 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Me Myself and I

It was right for my two.

--
Pip

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - 21 March 02 -
Still as small as a peanut but as smart as a whip!

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - 3 Feb 05 -
I am very polite and say "Ank Ooooooo" whenever I'm given something.

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

Old January 15th 07, 10:23 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"blue" wrote in message
[...]

Heh... I remember doing this type of a 'poll' thing before DD1 was born to
see how accurate it was!
For my first 2 sons, I was 15 and 16 when I got pg, but 21 when TTC for
DD1 - which, I might add, wasn't looking good that whole year for a boy, and
we ended up with a girl born in Aug (so became pg in Nov) and also the chart
said I would have a boy for conception in Feb, yet I had DD2 October that
just passed... Said I would have a boy, which is what we were trying for,
but ended up with a girl! In the long run, it's DH who makes boys or girls!

Good luck either way!

Advanced Woman Calendar program Frederico Arvidsson Pregnancy 0 July 26th 06 09:28 PM
Advanced Woman Calendar 1.0 released Frederico Arvidsson Pregnancy 0 July 26th 06 09:19 PM
TTC a gender question Jill Pregnancy 109 September 11th 04 05:41 AM
Chinese Calendar predicting gender? Jill Pregnancy 15 October 9th 03 09:43 AM
Do Chinese Gender Charts work? Karen P Pregnancy 16 September 3rd 03 11:07 PM