help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Old July 21st 03, 11:40 PM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message
Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message

"This is part of the result of living with mood swings,
dissociation, the fog
of anti-depressants and the "shock" of post-traumatic stress
disorder. And it is the result of simply not knowing how to set
limits and normal consequences when all you've ever lived in is a
war zone."

Don't you think living around and with someone with these problems
would **** up about any kid?

Kind of like how your kid must react to living around you, drug
addict with abusive parents who blames it all on his litle girl's
mother for her use of drugs when he himself uses drugs? How is your
daughter coping with the violence in your home, Tom? In other
words, judge not lest you be judged.

Actually, it's my son, there's no violence. I don't do drugs, but
this is your style Lorian, go off half cocked about **** you know
nothing about.

heh, delusions noted though

I remember the violence in your home and so does google. And you talked
about your drug use right here on this newsgroup so stop lying. And it is
obvious that you have not completed your recovery or you wouldn't need to be
so vicious to me or other women on this newsgroup, such as the woman you
called a man hater. Get a grip Tom. If you have stopped using, that is
great, but attacking me with your words is not working a good program and
you know that.

Old July 21st 03, 11:52 PM
Rolly The Pervert

wrote in message news:VZZSa.103226$GL4.27459@rwcrnsc53...
Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message
Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

My son ( not daughter you gimp ) doesn't live in violence.

****, you're getting whats comming to you this time

Old July 21st 03, 11:58 PM

Default NOTE to all readers, looney lorian begins trolling and crossposting to other groups

Rolly The Pervert wrote:

She's now claiming I abuse my kids physicaly.

where did I claim this?

Old July 22nd 03, 01:07 AM
Rolly The Pervert

wrote in message news:ME_Sa.103368$GL4.27241@rwcrnsc53...

shut up abuser

Old July 22nd 03, 01:14 AM
Betsy

In news:ME_Sa.103368$GL4.27241@rwcrnsc53,
typed:
Karen O'Mara wrote:
"Tiffany" wrote in message
Err... here we go again. To me, no name calling is ok but I can't
control what Roy types or what Paul types nor would I want to. There
is no one to be at fault here. You have name called also though,
maybe not using b---- but you called Paul a women abuser which is
pretty harsh. More so then being a bitch as most women confess to
being a bitch. You are dealing with alot right now.... why make it
worse by dealing with negative posts?

Negative *anything* avoid like the plague now, Lorian. Goodness
gracious, you want to pop a vein or something?

Think, feel, live positive. Surround yourself with positivity. Some
stuff you can't avoid, I know.

Karen

yeah, I know, I should have known that although these newsgroup
regulars are my longtime friends, I forgot how they cosign the
bull**** of men who choose to attack me when I am down. How could I
forget? And yes you ignore trolls but you do NOT ignore threats to
your real life nor do I allow people to call me names and go
unchallenged not in real life and not online. That would be stupid
to not defend myself and people who have not been abused don't
understand that so I will not accept condemnation from them. They
are just cowards who would rather blame the victim than stand up to
the bully.

Whenever you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, if they get mad, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Okay, I HAVE been abused. I have to say that I agree with what these folks
are saying to the extent of ignoring it. As my mother once had a T-shirt
that said, "Don't let the *******s get you down." YOU have the power to not
read the posts. If you allow yourself to be hurt by petty name calling, you
are allowing yourself to be a victim. You can not be victimized if you will
not allow it. I have been called cold hearted, and a bitch more often than
I can count; mostly by people who meet the profile of an abuser. Mainly
because I stand up for myself. They don't like it if they can't hurt you.
If it hurts your feelings, don't let them see it. It took me awhile, but I
got there. You can too. It's likely more difficult for you because of the
extent of abuse, and the mental illness, but it is not impossible. You may
think I am attacking you, or assigning the blame to you, but actually this
is an attempt at empowerment. I will probably be criticized for it. I
don't really care. If you hear the meaning in my words, fine. If not, I
can do nothing more. Good Luck.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 22nd 03, 01:24 AM
Rolly The Pervert

"Betsy" wrote in message
m...

she labbeled me an abuser years ago for telling her just that.

hahaha

Old July 22nd 03, 01:27 AM
Paul Fritz

Damn it...............

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
Tiffany wrote:

Why is one need to be worse then the other?

YOU are the one who just said that what I was doing was worse.

Where did I say that?

Why does there have to be fault?

Again, YOU blamed ME, as usual.

No I didn't blame you but I will now. If you allow someone to hurt you
continously, its your fault.

The end.

It's not her fault, Tiff, it's her form of masturbation I think.

I have to clean the screen again..............lmao

Surf

Old July 22nd 03, 01:37 AM
Betsy

In ,
Paul Fritz typed:
m...
Karen O'Mara wrote:
"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

Being a victim is how looney validates her pathetic existence. Being
a victim allows her to avoid the responsibilites of day to day life.
Being a victim allows her to place blame everywhere except where it
is deserved.

I suppose I shall discover in time, if this is going to continue. One never
knows when another may begin the change needed. I have done what I can, and
will let time tell the rest. I have learned, the hard way, not to invest
too much of myself 'saving' other people. I share my story(ies) and what
worked for me. Where I am now, is miles from where I was 12 years ago. It
took 12 years to get here, but I am here. I can only act as a guide to
those willing to accept guidance. No more need be said. Or rather, I will
say no more.

Betsy

Old July 22nd 03, 02:28 AM
Betsy

In ,
Rolly The Pervert typed:
"Betsy" wrote in message
m...

she labbeled me an abuser years ago for telling her just that.

hahaha

You laughing at me or her?

Betsy

Old July 22nd 03, 02:38 AM
Rolly The Pervert

"Betsy" wrote in message
m...
In ,
Rolly The Pervert typed:
"Betsy" wrote in message
m...

she labbeled me an abuser years ago for telling her just that.

hahaha

You laughing at me or her?

Betsy

situation