Last word from me to Karen

Old September 23rd 04, 01:31 PM
Joelle

Default Last word from me to Karen

This is what you said in regards to why anybody who would try to protect their
kids by consulting sex offender list was paranoid:

"I can't imagine you, or I, going out with someone on the list, whether
we consult it, or not.

I think the list is meaningless because I've seen the types of people
on the lists in this area... I'd never have anything to do with them,
in the first place."

It's on google. Now go ahead and defend and explain and rationalize what you
said. I don't give a rat's ass. It's what you said. No body has slandered
you.

You are judmental and arrogant and obsessed with judigng just about every post
of mine. You are certainly free to do that, I just ask that you stop posting
personal information about me, since you can't even get that right. And it's
creepy.

I don't know what your problem is, I don't care. You want an apology? Here it
is, I'm sorry I ever responded to you. Now leave me alone.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old September 23rd 04, 07:39 PM
Karen O'Mara

oaway (Joelle) wrote in message ...
[...]

It took you two days to google up that? And, this is after you
killfiled me?

You are calling the kettle black, and you know it, as your opinionated
posts are frequently filled with judgement and arrogance. Your
offensive posting history to newcomers and oldtimers and your
reputation on this newsgroup speaks for itself. I've oftentimes agreed
and disagreed with you on various topics, but I have never attacked
you as you do to me. Somehow, just my perspectives inflame you. I
suggest you just ignore me. Otherwise, you appear to be the obsessed
party in this exchange. I've never posted anything personal about you
that you haven't brought up yourself.

Karen
Old September 24th 04, 12:09 AM
Karen O'Mara

"CME" wrote in message news:IWE4d.48892$t61.17572@clgrps13...

Yes it certainly does, and I applaud Joelle for telling it like it is. Sure
it may not be what you or I or anyone else likes to hear, but she's honest
enough to say it and for that I admire her. If you want feel good advice,
watch some daytime TV instead of posting on a newsgroup.

Minion.
Old September 24th 04, 01:21 AM
CME

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"CME" wrote in message

Yes it certainly does, and I applaud Joelle for telling it like it is.
Sure
it may not be what you or I or anyone else likes to hear, but she's
honest
enough to say it and for that I admire her. If you want feel good
advice,
watch some daytime TV instead of posting on a newsgroup.

Minion.

Thanks for getting rid of any last doubt I had that Joelle might have judged
you too harshly.

Christine