FAO: Karen Askey

Old February 8th 04, 05:03 AM
A&G&K

Default FAO: Karen Askey

How did Joey's surgery go?
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003
EDD 19th August 2004

Old February 8th 04, 05:19 PM
AskeyKO

How did Joey's surgery go?
Amanda

*huge sigh of relief*
Joey's surgery went spectacularly! He's doing super-fine and we are all amazed
at how well he's doing.

We came home and sent James out with some friends so that Joey could get some
quiet rest. The friends brought James back a few hours later b/c he was
vomiting. He has a stomach flu.

This will be a long week, I fear!

BUT, Joey is eating pretty well considering. He downed a bunch of jarred baby
food as soon as we got home, which he has never done. DH says he just drank 6
oz of fomula, which he has never ingested that amount at one time before!

Thanks to all for the prayers, well wishes, and concern. I truly, truly
appreciate it.

Karen Askey
James--THREE YEARS OLD NOW--still nursing
Joey--10 mo and one of the healthiest cleft-affected babies his dr had ever
seen prior to surgery (could it have been the mamma's milk? I think YES)

Old February 8th 04, 09:06 PM
Leslie

Joey's surgery went spectacularly! He's doing super-fine and we are all
amazed
at how well he's doing.

Yay! I'm so happy. I've been checking for an update every time I'm online.

We came home and sent James out with some friends so that Joey could get some
quiet rest. The friends brought James back a few hours later b/c he was
vomiting. He has a stomach flu.

This will be a long week, I fear!

Yikes! Poor James.

BUT, Joey is eating pretty well considering. He downed a bunch of jarred
baby
food as soon as we got home, which he has never done. DH says he just drank
6
oz of fomula, which he has never ingested that amount at one time before!

Wow! That's wonderful!

Thanks to all for the prayers, well wishes, and concern. I truly, truly
appreciate it.

Karen Askey
James--THREE YEARS OLD NOW--still nursing
Joey--10 mo and one of the healthiest cleft-affected babies his dr had ever
seen prior to surgery (could it have been the mamma's milk? I think YES)

I'm SURE of it. :-)

Leslie
Old February 8th 04, 09:21 PM
Molly Fisher

In article , AskeyKO
-uh wrote:

Joey--10 mo and one of the healthiest cleft-affected babies his dr had ever
seen prior to surgery (could it have been the mamma's milk? I think YES)

Hooooooray!!! I'm so pleased to read that Joey is doing well after his
surgery!
YAY!
And get well soon, James.

Yippee!!!!

--
Molly
http://www.sonic.net/~mollyf/
Old February 8th 04, 09:46 PM
Sue

What a relief. I'm glad everything went well.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old February 8th 04, 10:45 PM
A&G&K

[...]