sad news (m/c)

Old November 10th 03, 11:01 PM
Herself

Default sad news (m/c)

A&G&K wrote:

I also had a dream that my baby is now with a friend of mine who died a
couple of years ago. It was lovely and they were both surrounded by light.

I'm so so sorry...I am glad that you dreamed this tho.
--
'Tis Herself
Old November 10th 03, 11:03 PM
Spanannie

I am so sorry. ((((((Amanda)))))))

Annie

"A&G&K" wrote in message
X-Posted to mkp and mkb

Warning - m/c D&C mentioned...

My worst fears were confirmed yesterday.
After waking up to bright red blood ... not a lot, but a change in

pattern,
I rang my Ob.
I saw him yesterday afternoon and he could not find the baby on the u/s at
first, just the sac in the uterus. When he did find a shadow in the sac,

he
said it measured almost the same as we'd seen it the week before and had
probably died shortly after the last scan. I was prepared for this news

but
poor DH was ever the optimist, so I think the news hit him harder. My Ob
was wonderful throughout and let us weep in privacy while he organised a

D&C
(at the hospital right next door) and all the paper work.
I had a curette last night and the Ob said my cervix had already started

dilate, but would have taken quite some time to naturally miscarry. Even
though I was apprehensive about the D&C (the Anaesthetic mostly) I'm glad

it
is done as I don't think I could have coped emotionally with a natural

m/c.
I have almost stopped bleeding this morning and am feeling a lot brighter
about the world. Of course I think I'll be rather emotional for some time
to come.

I also had a dream that my baby is now with a friend of mine who died a
couple of years ago. It was lovely and they were both surrounded by

light.

Hopefully it will not be long before I'm pregnant again ..... and I have

my
order in for a straight-forward, uncomplicated, healthy, happy pregnancy

Amanda

DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny Angel Nov 2004

"Some day I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far

behind
me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me".

Old November 10th 03, 11:03 PM
Plissken

((((Amanda)))) I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with
you.

Nadene

Old November 10th 03, 11:29 PM
Mogget

In message , A&G&K
writes

DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny Angel Nov 2004

Nothing constructive to offer apart from {{{{{hugs}}}}}.
--
Mogget
Old November 10th 03, 11:36 PM
ModernMiko

"A&G&K" wrote in message
[...]

Amanda,
I am so sorry to hear this! I was hoping everything was okay for you. If it
makes you feel any better, there are a group of us who have recently gone
through this and are here for you. I certainly am! I have an appt tomorrow
with the OB so I can checked out and hopefully get the go ahead to start
trying again. I'm finally just about done bleeding I think. It will be tough
on both of you. My DH and I had a massive fight about something very trivial
on Sat. I packed up DS and left for a few hours so we could cool off. All's
been talked through now and we're much better off than we were prior to the
fight. I still am very weepy from time to time. I just keep thinking there
is a reason for everything and I know that I did everything right as I
could. I'm going to a day spa tomorrow to get a little pampered after my dr
visit. If you need to talk, email me.

--
Jenn
Kevin DS 06/26/98

--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old November 10th 03, 11:59 PM
Di

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:42:51 +1000, "A&G&K"
wrote:

My worst fears were confirmed yesterday.
Amanda

((((((hugs)))))) Amanda. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please
take care of yourself.

Di
Old November 11th 03, 12:18 AM
Kat

(((HUGS)))
Take care of yourself!
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old November 11th 03, 01:32 AM
Fer

Ohhh (((((((((((Amanda)))))))))) I am so very sorry!!
Sending you lots of *pampering vibes & hugs*
--

Jenn
-WAHM

Old November 11th 03, 01:51 AM
Coccinella

(((((Amanda))))),
I am so sorry for you and DH.

Love

Nicky

Old November 11th 03, 09:52 AM
Lyndsey Blythe

Hi Amanda, I know exactly what yo are going through having just mc myself a
week ago. It has been so hard and I wish you lots of luck for a happy
pregnancy next time around.

Lyndsey
"A&G&K" wrote in message
[...]

Little bad news, little good news Auntie Bubbles Pregnancy 6 December 6th 03 03:27 PM
sad news (m/c) A&G&K Pregnancy 26 November 13th 03 12:19 PM
Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster Byron Canfield General 2 October 4th 03 12:47 AM
News of the Okies - 9/15/03 Uncle Jerry General 0 September 15th 03 03:01 PM
SPECIAL MESSAGE from Bots-R-Us -- All Infested News Groups - ConradBot Ed Conrad General 0 July 8th 03 01:48 PM