"Child Support" money?

Old November 19th 03, 05:06 AM
Gini52

Default She's Baack /Was "Child Support" money?

In article , Quedar de encargo
says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Quedar de

encargo
says...

"Gini52" wrote

And you......what are you gonna try and say next that I am trying to
disguise myself? Nice try!!
LOL.........You are sooo predictable.
====
Hmmm...Interesting that you thought that from my comment. Seems like
it could have had lots of meaning. And how is it that you know I'm
"predictable?" Perhaps you know I can predictably identify scanmmers?
===
===

LOL............."Scanmmers?" Did you make up that word yourself?

John

===
Look where Quedar's posting from folks:

"az-yuma3a-144.yumaaz.adelphia.net"

Damn, I guess I am predictable.

So Crystal, where ya been?
===
===

What did I tell ya!!

===
Hey, I got that one in record time.
Seems like you're just as predictable as I am.
===
===

John

Old November 19th 03, 05:48 AM
Quedar de encargo

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Quedar de

encargo
says...

"Gini52" wrote

And you......what are you gonna try and say next that I am trying to
disguise myself? Nice try!!
LOL.........You are sooo predictable.
====
Hmmm...Interesting that you thought that from my comment. Seems like
it could have had lots of meaning. And how is it that you know I'm
"predictable?" Perhaps you know I can predictably identify scanmmers?
===
===

LOL............."Scanmmers?" Did you make up that word yourself?

John

===
Look where Quedar's posting from folks:

"az-yuma3a-144.yumaaz.adelphia.net"

Damn, I guess I am predictable.

Just 'good' lol

Oh my you all need to get out more! How is she good? Because she can read?
Was it supposed to be a secret to where I am posting from? Because I never
thought that it was and I never tried to make it one. But on the other hand
Gini you got nothing better to do then make it seem that way. That's okay I
understand..........ScaNmmer. LOL!

John

So Crystal, where ya been?
===
===

Well I don't know how she has been but I have been good. Unlike the rest of
you I've been living life, got married and I have a son on the way.

Old November 19th 03, 05:53 AM
Quedar de encargo

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Quedar de

encargo
says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
[...]

Pobrecita.........are you okay?

John

John

Old November 19th 03, 05:53 AM
Quedar de encargo

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Quedar de

encargo
says...

Old November 19th 03, 06:42 AM
Cameron Stevens

Default "Child Support" money?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Cameron Stevens" wrote in message
.. .

It's ok for the CP to live in the 3000sq ft. house while the NCP is in

that
apartment. If the father can show he wants to be a CP (~ 50/50) then the
courts should be supporting this.

So let's say the CP's new "interest" is the man she left you for and she

is
living in the 3,000 square foot house that used to be yours. You are

paying
her CS so she and your children can live with the guy who helped destroy
your marriage. Your CS is funding a wonderful life for her with her new
love "interest."

You have been kicked out of your prior home and now live in a one bedroom
apartment. You rarely see your children, and have been relegated to a
visitor in their lives. The guy who is living with your ex has more

access
to your children than you do. You also had to give her at least half of
your assets and to help her get adjusted to being a single mother you are
paying her alimony.

Do you still think that is just her "good luck" and are you still happy
about her new life?

That scenario, which is not mine - but I will empathize, calls for a
seperation of two things. What she did to break up the marriage has nothing
to do with the justification or need for CS. The idea that you are prevented
from being an active father to a visitor is deplorable and while there are
legal paths to try to change that you're already broke from the CS you're
paying and the courts are not friends to the NCP. It's not fair or right in
the "BIG PICTURE" but...

Child Support is not about who screwed up the relationship, etc. It is about
parents being responsible financially. In this scenario there is a real lack
of responsible behavior from the ex-wife as she is allowing a minimized
amount of access to the children. Your only course of action, if you have
joint custody and no legal restrictions (R.O.s), is to show up at the ex's
home on a regular basis and do everything possible to ensure those children
have every chance to see you (in this scenario) as the father. If they ever
call "new-guy" (NG) "Dad" politely correct them. Kids only have one father.
If you're actively involved in their lives then you are still "Dad".

Alimony is not CS and should be considered seperately for the same reasons.

Cameron

Old November 19th 03, 06:52 AM
Cameron Stevens

"The Dave©" wrote in message
Fighting For Kids wrote:

Give me a break Dave,

Is there ever a time when you dont turn something into a Man is the
Victim crap.

18.43 a week? Thats ridiculous

Show me the exact wording where I portrayed the man as a victim. Be
specific. Be very specific.

Also, are you saying that what she makes is irrelevant?

In some places Dave, it is irrelevant...

In Ontario, Canada (very coold place) the NCPs income is the only income
considered. My ex made 80K and I made about the same (at one point). Her
income was not a consideration. It was noted, but not a consideration.

http://canada.justice.gc.ca/en/ps/su...l1_4/ont_b.pdf

These tables indicate that that 18.43/week would put this NCP at a payscale
of $10-12K in Ontario (dollar conversion considered).

I don't feel you portrayed the man (NCP) as the victim but the systems we
have are all FUBAR in so many different ways it's no wonder there's
resentment of the ex in so many cases.

Cameron