Message to First Wives

Old November 16th 03, 06:19 PM
Gypsy0005

Default Message to First Wives

Thanks you just proved that NCP's really can live a nice life after
their support and the theory that CS is "too much" can truely be put
to rest.

What I proved is that since I work (unlike the ex) our child is still able to
live at the same standard as the kids from the first marriage.
Old November 16th 03, 06:34 PM
Gypsy0005

No, I just thought it was funny that this twit came in here and brags
about how all the money gets spent on her own kids.

The point I was making is that the ex wife did the kids even more of a
diservice than when she originally had an affair and broke up the family. Now
she has denied the kids time with their father, time with their half sister and
all the little extras that kids deserve.

Will I apologize for not sharing the money I earn....it will be a frosty day in
Hell!

It took us many years of court battles, support guideline changes and an
excellent attorney to get the support to a fair amount. "Fair Amount"..that
would be the amount of money it takes to support these children in a similar
lifestyle to their previous one IF their lazy mother worked.

Many times CP's use the children to get back at an ex. They take great
pleasure and feel great power thinking they are making them miserable. I'm
hoping that our situation might make a CP think twice if this is their motive.
As much as my husband misses his kids he has come to accept that he will not
see them until they are young adults. He has focused his attention on the
children he is allowed to love. His children from his first marriage are
strangers to him. A sad comment, but parental alienation is alive and well in
this neck of the woods.

Old November 16th 03, 06:36 PM
Gypsy0005

====
Hopefully, since different states require different support amounts for the
same
income. If we had paid support under a PA order (which considers subsequent
children), it would have been half what we paid under the FL order (which
doesn't consider subsequent children).
====
====

We are in NJ which not only considers subsequent children it is also a shared

income state. So our last trip to Appellate Court saw the ex having income
imputed to her even though she felt she shouldn't be forced to work. That
lowered our support substantially.

Old November 16th 03, 07:01 PM
Gypsy0005

What you proved is that you are selfish. Next.

A little upset that someone actually got a fair shake from the system?
Hopefully many more NCP's will enjoy the same advantage someday soon.
Old November 16th 03, 07:01 PM
Gypsy0005

Old November 16th 03, 10:05 PM
TeacherMama

Fighting For Kids wrote in message . ..
On 16 Nov 2003 18:19:58 GMT, (Gypsy0005) wrote:

Thanks you just proved that NCP's really can live a nice life after
their support and the theory that CS is "too much" can truely be put
to rest.

What I proved is that since I work (unlike the ex) our child is still able to
live at the same standard as the kids from the first marriage.

What you proved is that you are selfish. Next.

Why do you see that as selfish, FFK? Wife #1 does not work, so her
children are at one standard of living. Wife # 2 works, so her
children are at another standard of living. Do you really think that
wife #2 should supplement wife #1, so all the children share the same
standard of living? Wife #2 is merely pointing out that the children
with wife #1 would have shared in all the extras, had they been
permitted a relationship with Dad. You don't really think that the
money spent on the children living with Dad & Wife #2 should have been
sent to Wife #1 also, so she could do the same things with the
children she did not permit dad to see?

Our children enjoy a higher standard of living than my husband's older
daughter. But I work, and that mom has never worked a day in her
life. Should my working supplement the standard of living of that mom
and her many illegitimate children by an equal number of fathers? Do
you really think such equality is possible?