Alert: Dr. Phil & C4M

Old April 21st 06, 11:16 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

Default Alert: Dr. Phil & C4M

In article , Dusty,
says...
"pandora" wrote in message
news:aJWdnT8ERo0yo9XZnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Andre Lieven" wrote in message
Tomorrow, Friday April 21, the Dr. Phil Show is doing an episode
featuring the fellow from MIchigan, Matt, who is fighting a case
involving men's rights to decline parenthood. There will also be
a representative from the National Center for Men.

Not only should folks interested in Choice For Men ( C4M ) tune
in, but they should also register with the show's site,
(
www.drphil.com ) to post on the show's message boards. Lets let
Dr. Phil really KNOW that Choice For Men is no less important than
Choice For Women !

The message boards are already open on this topic, and I've posted
a few replies. Flood 'em with Equal Rights for men !

Ah, the bitter boys still want extra special rights for babymen. Got it.

hmmm.. let's do the math shall we.. 9 MONTHS vs. 18-24 YEARS.
In case you missed it Maggie, I did say -YEARS-, YEARS Maggie. How
would -you- like to be stuck with coughing up some make believe amounts of
cash to someone that wants nothing to do with you, that deigns you your
child, deigns you the RIGHT to be a parent? How would -you- like that?

The shoe doesn't fit to well when it's on the other foot, does it, Maggie?
Bloody radfem hag.

9 months vs. 18-24 years?

I guess I can stop taking care of my children now then.

--
knoxy
mhm34x10
#6 on mimus wanted poster list
Best Newbie in alt.flame 2005

"The Internet is a gateway to get on the net."
Bob Dole
Old April 22nd 06, 03:33 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:16:19 +0100, knoxy wrote:

In article , Dusty,
says...
"pandora" wrote in message
[...]

For all the world knows you just may have or never started, bozo

"The best proof of intelligent life in space is that it hasn't come here."
- Sir Arthur C. Clarke
Old April 22nd 06, 05:03 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
[...]

How did you come up with the conclusion that mothers stop parenting/raising/supporting their children upon their birth?

Old April 22nd 06, 05:40 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"pandora" wrote in message
[...]

Correct. About 2,000,000 each year don't even make it that far.
Phil #3

Old April 22nd 06, 05:43 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" )MS-es the point, as usual:
"Dusty" wrote in message ...
[...]

From the *legal fact* that a woman whos given birth is NOT legally then
obligated to raise said child. See " Legal Adopting Out Laws ", and " Legal
Abandon Laws ".

It takes a retard ( Or, a Feminist, since Feminism IS a brain rotting and
retarding disease ) to IGNORE the many legal means by which a woman can
POST-coitally VOID her legal parental responsibilities at her choice.

It further takes a retard to claim that women *should* have all those
LEGAL post-coital choices, while men should have... NONE.

It further takes a retard to claim that men should be *forced* to pay
money to women who gave said men NO post-coital choice or say, to
raise the child that she ALONE chose to have.

Well, since she ALONE chose it, she ALONE can pay for it. QED.

In case you missed it Maggie, I did say -YEARS-, YEARS Maggie. How would
-you- like to be stuck with coughing up some make believe amounts of cash
to someone that wants nothing to do with you, that deigns you your child,
deigns you the RIGHT to be a parent? How would -you- like that?

The shoe doesn't fit to well when it's on the other foot, does it,
Maggie? Bloody radfem hag.

Indeed, and agreed.

Andre

Old April 22nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Phil #3" wrote in message et...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
[...]

Which makes for about 2,000,000 men each year who don't have that 18-24 years?

Phil #3

Old April 22nd 06, 06:22 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
[...]

From the *legal fact* that a woman whos given birth is NOT legally then
obligated to raise said child. See " Legal Adopting Out Laws ", and " Legal
Abandon Laws ".

It takes a retard ( Or, a Feminist, since Feminism IS a brain rotting and
retarding disease ) to IGNORE the many legal means by which a woman can
POST-coitally VOID her legal parental responsibilities at her choice.

Or a short sighted person to realize that not all women choose to void her legal parental responsibilities.

It further takes a retard to claim that women *should* have all those
LEGAL post-coital choices, while men should have... NONE.

Well, since I didn't make that claim, this is a moot point.

It further takes a retard to claim that men should be *forced* to pay
money to women who gave said men NO post-coital choice or say, to
raise the child that she ALONE chose to have.

And again, since I didn't make that claim, this is a moot point.

Well, since she ALONE chose it, she ALONE can pay for it. QED.

So even married women, who make the choice to have a child WITH their husband's agreement, should be held solely
responsible? Are you sure this is what you want to promote?

Old April 22nd 06, 07:59 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
[...]

From the *legal fact* that a woman whos given birth is NOT legally then
obligated to raise said child. See " Legal Adopting Out Laws ", and " Legal
Abandon Laws ".

It takes a retard ( Or, a Feminist, since Feminism IS a brain rotting and
retarding disease ) to IGNORE the many legal means by which a woman can
POST-coitally VOID her legal parental responsibilities at her choice.

Or a short sighted person to realize that not all women choose

^^^^^^
Thats the operative word: Women are given CHOICES, men are given NONE.

Retards and Feminists ( I know, I repeat myself ) call that " equality ".

to void her legal parental responsibilities.

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

It further takes a retard to claim that women *should* have all those
LEGAL post-coital choices, while men should have... NONE.

Well, since I didn't make that claim, this is a moot point.

You made a complaint about women who CHOOSE to have their baby.

As men get NO choice, either way, the issue of men's responsibility
for women's SOLE choices is what is moot.

It further takes a retard to claim that men should be *forced* to pay
money to women who gave said men NO post-coital choice or say, to
raise the child that she ALONE chose to have.

And again, since I didn't make that claim, this is a moot point.

Ibid.

Well, since she ALONE chose it, she ALONE can pay for it. QED.

So even married women, who make the choice to have a child WITH
their husband's agreement, should be held solely
responsible? Are you sure this is what you want to promote?

I am sure that this is a Straw Woman, or utter irrelevence, of yours.

BTW, " Presumption Of Paternity " laws did stick not a few married men
with the bills for babies that the lyin' cheatin' wives made with another
man...

Let us know when you will agree to women being made to pay for babies
not of their issue... laughs

Old April 22nd 06, 09:42 PM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
[...]

From the *legal fact* that a woman whos given birth is NOT legally then
obligated to raise said child. See " Legal Adopting Out Laws ", and " Legal
Abandon Laws ".

It takes a retard ( Or, a Feminist, since Feminism IS a brain rotting and
retarding disease ) to IGNORE the many legal means by which a woman can
POST-coitally VOID her legal parental responsibilities at her choice.

Or a short sighted person to realize that not all women choose

^^^^^^
Thats the operative word: Women are given CHOICES, men are given NONE.

It makes no sense to give men options as to what to do when they find themselves pregnant.

Retards and Feminists ( I know, I repeat myself ) call that " equality ".

to void her legal parental responsibilities.

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

It further takes a retard to claim that women *should* have all those
LEGAL post-coital choices, while men should have... NONE.

Well, since I didn't make that claim, this is a moot point.

You made a complaint about women who CHOOSE to have their baby.

I made no complaints at all - I made some observations.

As men get NO choice, either way, the issue of men's responsibility
for women's SOLE choices is what is moot.

It further takes a retard to claim that men should be *forced* to pay
money to women who gave said men NO post-coital choice or say, to
raise the child that she ALONE chose to have.

And again, since I didn't make that claim, this is a moot point.

Ibid.

I'll second the motion.

Well, since she ALONE chose it, she ALONE can pay for it. QED.

So even married women, who make the choice to have a child WITH
their husband's agreement, should be held solely
responsible? Are you sure this is what you want to promote?

I am sure that this is a Straw Woman, or utter irrelevence, of yours.

It was a question - you can tell, by the ? at the end of it. It's entirely relevant, since you insist that the woman
ALONE chose to have the child. Married women are still women, hence you seem to think that they, as well as single
women, are solely responsible for the childr4en.

I'll ask you again, are you sure this is what you want to promote?

BTW, " Presumption Of Paternity " laws did stick not a few married men
with the bills for babies that the lyin' cheatin' wives made with another
man...

Strawman - wasn't the topic of discussion.

Let us know when you will agree to women being made to pay for babies
not of their issue... laughs

I don't agree with anyone being forced to pay for a child not their own.

Old April 23rd 06, 01:30 AM posted to soc.men,alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

Well, since she ALONE chose it, she ALONE can pay for it. QED.

So even married women, who make the choice to have a child WITH
their husband's agreement, should be held solely
responsible? Are you sure this is what you want to promote?

I am sure that this is a Straw Woman, or utter irrelevence, of yours.

It was a question - you can tell, by the ? at the end of it. It's
entirely relevant, since you insist that the woman ALONE chose to have the
child. Married women are still women, hence you seem to think that they,
as well as single women, are solely responsible for the childr4en.

I'll ask you again, are you sure this is what you want to promote?

There are already enough divorce laws setup that will look after the
children of that broken home, problem is divorce laws doesn't look after
woman who don't bother to wait for marriage and society is then burdened to
look after those ******* children because those women couldn't fend for
themselves. Maybe some old fashioned morals would correct a lot of today's
problems?

Canada: Dad's dying wish led to Amber alert Dusty Child Support 0 April 20th 06 03:48 PM
ADHD Drug Alert Jan Drew Kids Health 0 April 4th 06 08:15 AM
The MomsTown Guide to Getting It All on Dr. Phil Jane Smith Solutions 0 October 4th 05 05:58 PM
Dr. Phil: A baby paralyzing goof? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 December 11th 04 10:13 PM
Dr. Phil and the 30% Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 December 4th 04 12:03 AM