I could use some help or advice!

Old August 24th 06, 11:46 PM
Mrs. Jennifer Mrs. Jennifer is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation I could use some help or advice!

I have a three year old boy that keeps on peeing on his bed room floor. I have asked him why he does it and all he says is that he had to go. I have tried to ground him to see if that would stop him from doing it it did not work. I have taken his toys and Cartoons from him. That did not work. I am out of options on what to do to stop him from doing this. If you have any ideas please let me know. Or if you might know why he does this that would help also.
Thank you,
Jennifer
Old August 25th 06, 01:58 AM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

Default I could use some help or advice!

In article ,
Mrs. Jennifer wrote:

I have a three year old boy that keeps on peeing on his bed room floor.
I have asked him why he does it and all he says is that he had to go. I
have tried to ground him to see if that would stop him from doing it it
did not work. I have taken his toys and Cartoons from him. That did not
work. I am out of options on what to do to stop him from doing this. If
you have any ideas please let me know.

I think I may be yelling under a bridge here, but does this happen at night or
any time? And why don't you just put a potty in his room?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old August 25th 06, 05:52 AM posted to misc.kids
Me Myself and I

"Chookie" wrote in message
I think I may be yelling under a bridge here, ::: snip:::::

Tee Hee hee hehheheheheheheheh!!!

Splatter alert next time please

Pip

Old August 26th 06, 03:03 AM posted to misc.kids
Mel

Mrs. Jennifer wrote:
I have a three year old boy that keeps on peeing on his bed room floor.
I have asked him why he does it and all he says is that he had to go. I
have tried to ground him to see if that would stop him from doing it it
did not work. I have taken his toys and Cartoons from him. That did not
work. I am out of options on what to do to stop him from doing this. If
you have any ideas please let me know. Or if you might know why he does
this that would help also.
Thank you,
Jennifer

--
Mrs. Jennifer

Maybe you could make him go potty every hour or so. This will help him
to understand that he doesn't pee anywhere but in the potty. It will
also help to ensure that he doesn't get caught up in playing and
"forget" to go. Maybe he's doing it in his room because he feels he
doesn't have time, or doesn't want to take the time, to go to the
bathroom. If you physically take him to the potty his little bladder
won't get too full for him to handle. He will get in the habit of
going and learning how to recognize when he needs to go before it's too
late.

Old September 2nd 06, 06:35 PM posted to misc.kids
LaTreen Washington

Circumcise him.

"Mrs. Jennifer" wrote in
message . ..

Old September 22nd 06, 09:58 PM posted to misc.kids
wiseway.info

Mel wrote:
Mrs. Jennifer wrote:
I have a three year old boy that keeps on peeing on his bed room floor.

Potty training is something everyone goes through, but there are few
experts on the subject. As parents many of us use the same potty
training that our parents used on us or our younger siblings.

There is a lot of research material available on how to do this, but
much is contradictory. However there are reasonably consistent messages
about the animal equivalent in many pet related web-sites. On these
sites no-one has to worry about "political correctness" so methods that
work are talked about.

There is also some discussion on www.newpottytraining.com that you may
find useful. Good luck in your quest to potty train your child.