Photos of Lara!

Old November 2nd 06, 01:32 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

Default Photos of Lara!

"Engram" wrote:

I'm at home today and Matt is at Grandma's so I got a few minutes to
update the family home page.

Click on the link in the signature to go to the main page or simply click
here http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/LaraHome.html to go straight to
Lara's page!

Kasia

She's beautiful!

--
Rebecca Jo
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05

Old November 2nd 06, 01:41 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Engram

I'm at home today and Matt is at Grandma's so I got a few minutes to update
the family home page.

Click on the link in the signature to go to the main page or simply click
here http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/LaraHome.html to go straight to
Lara's page!

Kasia

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Matthew 21 June 2005
Lara 13 Oct 2006

Check out our family at
http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/

Old November 2nd 06, 03:02 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
"Engram" wrote:

I'm at home today and Matt is at Grandma's so I got a few minutes to
update the family home page.

Click on the link in the signature to go to the main page or simply click
here http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/LaraHome.html to go straight to
Lara's page!

Kasia

Can't get the page.... I guess it has reached its limit, or so the page
says!

Old November 2nd 06, 04:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Engram

"xkatx" wrote in message

Can't get the page.... I guess it has reached its limit, or so the page
says!

Yeah, sorry but it's reached it's data transfer limit... I've got the no
frills package that I don't have to pay for. I'm not sure when it goes back
up - I think the data transfer limits are per hour, so try again later.

Old November 2nd 06, 11:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

April & Stewart wrote:
very cute

"Engram" wrote in message
u...
I'm at home today and Matt is at Grandma's so I got a few minutes to
update the family home page.

Click on the link in the signature to go to the main page or simply
click here http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/LaraHome.html to go
straight to Lara's page!

Kasia

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Matthew 21 June 2005
Lara 13 Oct 2006

Check out our family at
http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/

Kasia, the website is still jammed up, as far as I can tell. Be sure to
repost the address tomorrow...
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

Old November 3rd 06, 05:20 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Engram

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
. ..
Kasia, the website is still jammed up, as far as I can tell. Be sure to
repost the address tomorrow...

Thanks for letting me know, Jamie. It comes up OK for me... Geocities has a
per hour limit so it gets jammed up then unjams itself.

Also, I've found that Firefox is very bad at refreshing it's cache and
doesn't tend to compare the current page to what it's got in the cache. If
you are using Firefox (or any of the Mozilla browsers, really) try hitting
F5/Refresh and it just may surprise you!

Kasia

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Matthew 21 June 2005
Lara 13 Oct 2006

Check out our family at
http://www.geocities.com/engram_au/

Old November 3rd 06, 06:53 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Engram wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
. ..
Kasia, the website is still jammed up, as far as I can tell. Be
sure to repost the address tomorrow...

Thanks for letting me know, Jamie. It comes up OK for me... Geocities
has a per hour limit so it gets jammed up then unjams itself.

Also, I've found that Firefox is very bad at refreshing it's cache and
doesn't tend to compare the current page to what it's got in the
cache. If you are using Firefox (or any of the Mozilla browsers,
really) try hitting F5/Refresh and it just may surprise you!

I tried again, and it worked! Whooo hooo! Beautiful baby!