Not feeling letdowns

Old November 11th 03, 08:13 PM
Cheryl S.

Default Not feeling letdowns

I've stopped feeling letdowns most of the time now. I remember not
feeling them after a couple months with DD too. I only notice them
first thing in the morning now, when my breasts are really "full" to
start with. Why is that? (I'm not worried at all about producing
enough milk, I'm just curious why that happens after a while.)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Old November 11th 03, 08:38 PM
Andrea

Cheryl S." wrote in message ...

I've stopped feeling letdowns most of the time now. I remember not
feeling them after a couple months with DD too. I only notice them
first thing in the morning now, when my breasts are really "full" to
start with. Why is that? (I'm not worried at all about producing
enough milk, I'm just curious why that happens after a while.)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.
And Jaden, 2 months

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

I only ever feel letdown if Kami has skipped a few feeds, otherwise I don't
feel a thing. My health visitor said you don't feel it as much as your
breasts are being efficent and know their job well.
Also this is baby number 5 i'm b'feeding now, so my boobs are well used to
it.

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 5 months 20lbs
"

Old November 12th 03, 08:32 PM
Karen

"Cheryl S." wrote in message ...
I've stopped feeling letdowns most of the time now. I remember not
feeling them after a couple months with DD too. I only notice them
first thing in the morning now, when my breasts are really "full" to
start with. Why is that? (I'm not worried at all about producing
enough milk, I'm just curious why that happens after a while.)

Lucky you! My letdowns are still painful although not as much and less
so during the day then in the morning. Hopefully in a few months
they'll ease off completely.

K-
Old November 12th 03, 08:56 PM
A & L Lane

I'm the same, I dont think I have ever felt a let-down with either of my 2
boys (up to 21 months now with ds2). I might have stressed about this
except there was obviously plenty of milk. Everyone is different.

cheers
Leah

"Cheryl S." wrote in message
I've stopped feeling letdowns most of the time now. I remember not
feeling them after a couple months with DD too. I only notice them
first thing in the morning now, when my breasts are really "full" to
start with. Why is that? (I'm not worried at all about producing
enough milk, I'm just curious why that happens after a while.)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.
And Jaden, 2 months

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Feeling Crazy!! (intimate question too) Kat Pregnancy 2 June 20th 04 12:53 PM
feeling yucky R.Sitter Pregnancy 5 February 28th 04 03:58 PM
Weird feeling in chest Amy Pregnancy 10 February 17th 04 08:10 AM
Opinions on holiday travel when not feeling well? Jill Pregnancy 6 December 7th 03 10:03 PM
Feeling a little silly... (a tad graphic...sorry!) Shelly Pregnancy 6 July 30th 03 07:49 PM