And so we wait.....

Old September 12th 03, 09:34 PM
Karen

Default And so we wait.....

I'm still pregnant. BB is doing fine and seems to be perfectly happy
just where he is. I'm doing well aside from
some nausea.
This morning I was 3/50/-2 (had a busy week (contraction-wise) and was
curious). That isn't much of a change
from my last check aside from the fact that my internal os which was
firm, is now totally soft.
I go back on Monday and midwife and I will formulate a game plan for the
week. I'm pretty darn sure
I'll make it to Monday.

We're balancing the whole VBAC so can't aggressively induce,grandmultip
bound to go fast once I do and dh is NOT interested in catching,
GBS+ and want the antibiotics (even though I realize that because I'll
probably go fast so even without antibiotics risk is low)
So while we want me to have a nice ripe cervix if we induce (I know it
looks good now but we'd both like to see a little more going on) we
don't want me walking around at 5+cm either.
BTW, little dude's head is well applied to my cervix and is still in his
standard ROA position.

Karen

Old September 14th 03, 04:38 PM
Cheryl S.

Karen wrote in message
I'm still pregnant.

We're balancing the whole VBAC so can't aggressively
induce,grandmultip bound to go fast once I do and dh
is NOT interested in catching, GBS+ and want the antibiotics

{{{{Karen}}}} I'm sure it will all work out for the best. I hope it is
not too long of a wait now.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 5 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Old September 14th 03, 06:22 PM
Shannon

Good Luck, I wish you a safe labor and delivery!

Shannon
3 days overdue