Maternity Card by AHCO

Old April 20th 06, 09:52 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Maternity Card by AHCO

I just wanted to write and let everyone know what I learned about
Maternity Card by Affordable Healthcare Options. Be very careful! Don't
sign up! We signed up for the card because be didn't think we had health
insurance for our delivery. Turns out that if you have any health
insurance at all or can get any other discount from the hospital or
anywhere else Maternity Card will tell you they can't reduce the costs
further. We paid them hundreds of dollars and recieved NOTHING in
return. Their sales people will tell you that you will save up to 70%
on your hospital and delivery bills. It's not true. after we signed up
with them and they had our money we found out that we would be lucky to
save 20 or 30%. Turns out we saved 0%. They took us for a ride and I
just wanted to warn other considering them that it is a BAD idea to
sign up. Stay away. There are other options. Thanks, Julee

--
smith3
smith3's Profile at newmomsforum: http://www.newmomsforum.com/advice/member.php?userid=27

Old May 2nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Good Morning Everyone,

My wife and I were told the same thing. They could save you up to 70%.

We asked if they could give us an idea of what some of the local
hosiptals would save us and they said they had no idea.

However this is not true, and in every case they negotiated rates for a
set discount. In our case it was 20%.

After learning about this and some of the loop holes I would like to
urge all of you to go and look at the following site.

http://www.ahco.biz

Go to the terms and conditions section and under the cancellation
policy you can request a refund.

I would agree and not go with AHCO!

Good Luck!

JH

Old May 19th 06, 02:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Explore other options:

This company is a rip off.

I would talk with your local hospital accounting department to see what
discounts they give you first.

Either way, just from experience I recommend staying away from this
company.

Teens and credit cards Cathy Kearns General 50 October 19th 05 02:49 AM
Maternity Wise Larry McMahan Pregnancy 8 May 25th 05 02:18 PM
Leader's decisions criticized wexwimpy Foster Parents 1 February 1st 05 09:11 PM
Selling all my best Maternity Clothes Rare Old Things Pregnancy 2 March 5th 04 09:02 PM
For anyone who needs quality Maternity clothes Rare Old Things Pregnancy 0 March 4th 04 04:27 AM