i wrote a poem about my lost

Old November 1st 06, 03:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sheik

Default i wrote a poem about my lost

Yep...I did it again
yep its me once again laying in the hospital bed crying. How could this
be i lover her i was ready for her. but yet she is gone. and i am all
alone. why did she leave me.
Yep... I did it again, I lost another one. can i not bare a child into
this world. Jessie-Shay was a surprise not a mistake. the difference is
that a surprise is something unplanned but you are happy about. a
mistake is something different. it is something unplanned that you dont
want.
is it me? an i the cause of her dieing. am i wrong for crying. was i
placing to much upon myself. my daughter she's gone because of me
because of my carelessness.
i am sorry Jessie! momma didnt mean to hurt you! i will cry black
tears cause i meant you no harm but yet i caused it. i wanted you, your
daddy wanted you! baby girl i still want you! i love you belive me
please! yep... i did it again i lost another one. i lost my angel, my
light, my joy, my world, i lost my child. i lost me daughter. why did i
have to loose her. i wanted her i needed her. yep... i did it again i
lost another one. rest in peace Jessie-Shay Canesha Carnella Jackson.i
loved you before i knew your name. yep... i did it again, i lost
another one.

Old November 1st 06, 03:42 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sheik

sheik wrote:
[...]

i wrote this out of extreme hurt. when i lost my first child ini 2002
my boyfriend and two of his friends jummped me and i lost my child. my
secong one from like 2weeks ago. i was 5 going on 6 months. i was
having a little girl. they dont know why i lost my child!

Old November 1st 06, 03:54 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April & Stewart

Sheik I am so sorry to hear about your loss but don't blame yourself because
i'm sure it wasnt you, nobody can predict these nasty things from happening.
I hope your broken heart heals soon and one day i'm sure you're going to be
a great mummy.

April

"sheik" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old November 1st 06, 10:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sheik

thank you so much. i just feel like i could have done something to
prevent it i mean i have a void that will always be there
April & Stewart wrote:
Sheik I am so sorry to hear about your loss but don't blame yourself because
i'm sure it wasnt you, nobody can predict these nasty things from happening.
I hope your broken heart heals soon and one day i'm sure you're going to be
a great mummy.

April

"sheik" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old November 2nd 06, 04:44 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Marie

"sheik" wrote in message
ps.com...
thank you so much. i just feel like i could have done something to
prevent it i mean i have a void that will always be there

I'm so sorry for you, I never know what to say to someone because i've never
been through it. I can imagine it's devastating and not something I would
get over. Don't blame yourself, it's hard not to blame ourselves for
*everything* but it's not your fault ok. I hope you find a little peace
soon.
hugs,
Marie

Old November 2nd 06, 12:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
not a fan

"sheik" wrote in message
ups.com...
rest in peace Jessie-Shay Canesha Carnella Jackson.i
loved you before i knew your name. yep... i did it again, i lost
another one.

That name scared her to death.
Jessie Jackson? Think about it...

Old November 3rd 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
sheik

not a fan wrote:
"sheik" wrote in message
ups.com...
rest in peace Jessie-Shay Canesha Carnella Jackson.i
loved you before i knew your name. yep... i did it again, i lost
another one.

That name scared her to death.
Jessie Jackson? Think about it...

yeah you proably right. thanks for making me smile but that still was
mean