Shared Custody?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15th 07, 04:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Shared Custody?

"dmr"wrote
"Gini" wrote:
"dmr" wrote

Ok If "A" says to "B" do this to avoid that. "B" accepts the idea and
do this to avoid that
Then I write a post saying that "B" did this to avoid that following
the advice of "A"
IS THAT GUESSING???????????????????????

==
OK, how's this-- Bottom line is that the entire matter is none of your
business?

So when I answer a post sent by someone else is also none of my
business. This is a forum where people should be free to express
themselves about different issues related child-support. You're trying
to stop me from giving my thoughts because according to you is none of
my business? So, we can only expose personal issues here?
Did someone hire you to discourage people from participating in this
forum?
Because I don't accept to be censored, ok? I rather reade someone
saying he doesn't agree with my point of view than someone suggesting
I should not even have one.

==
Really? That's what I suggested?? I suggested that it's (the motivation of
the NCP) is
none of your business. That's *my* opinion. Do you think I should be
sensored
because my opinion is different from yours? No one suggested sensorship.
Sheesh!