Secret Government bailout for Pharmaceutical Companies will cost Taxpayers trillions

Old December 9th 08, 02:23 AM posted to talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,sci.environment,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Secret Government bailout for Pharmaceutical Companies will cost Taxpayers trillions

Important News from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
After years of cover-up by vast PR junk science / quackwatch /
healthfraud flacks ... the facts on the damages vaccinations wage on
families after supposively 'safe' vaccines ... are being uncovered.

I too am a witness ... having met incalculable families destroyed when
their perfect babies became neurologically harmed after these 'safe'
vaccinations. I have seen them called 'anecdotes' ... while David H
Gorski (Orac) & other snake-oil vigilantes harasse parents on blogs
etc.

The same happened in the breast implant issue ... who coincidentally
uses the same industry / junk science / healthfrauds / quackwatch to
do their dirty work of covering up the dangers & protecting the
industry.

Bravo again to David Kirby ... the nemesis of the vaccination industry
& their vast public relations teams. One of the most prolific and
deceitful teams is listed here ... I know them well as they were also
used to run a smear campaign against me while suing and losing to me.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tephen-Barrett
Stephen Barrett, loser in

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.og...sRosenthal.htm

http://www.causecast.org/member/tann...s-autism-hurts
Secret Government bailout for Pharmaceutical Companies will cost
Taxpayers trillions Autism Hurts

* Posted on 12.06.08

Secret Government bailout for Pharmaceutical Companies will cost
Taxpayers trillions Autism Hurts Did you know that the government has
set us up for failure? The ecomomic impact of the Autism epidemic and
crisis will be over $300 billion a year in about ten years. That is a
conservative estimate. Why and how did we get to this point. Well
Washington has had a culture of corporate bailouts for the last few
years. One industry said that it was a matter of Homeland security
that we were not allowed to raise our hands in the normal court system
and make our case for our children.

The pharmaceutical companies lobbied congress and got through a system
of protection, denials, and delays that take away our freedoms. Come
on people we all believe the toys are poisoning our kids. What do you
honestly think the rise in Autism could be related too? Where are all
the adults with Autism. Right now Tanner is 15,001 on a waiting list
to get into group housing. People have to die before space opens up.
We are looking at a massive need now to develop a plan to house and
care for all the 7 to 12 year olds with autism becoming adults in the
next few years.

The Pharmaceutical industry carefully constructed the shortest statue
of limitations to report adverse events from vaccinations. They also
set up a program where they can not be sued directly. Right now there
are over 4800 cases pending that have been going on for years. It is
time to wake up world.

I am not going to post the many thousands of links that document my
position because I saw it with my own eyes. (Tanners decent and slow
recovery )

I am a witness.

I am not going to post the many thousands of links that document my
position because I heard it with my own ears. ( Stanly Plotkin Sanofi
Pasteur Wants Liability Protection for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/12/sanofi-pasteur.html )

I am a witness

I am not going to post the many thousands of links that document my
position because I smell it when I have to clean up Tanners diapers at
11 years old and any time Pharmaceutical schills call me a parasite.

I am a witness

I am not going to post the many thousands of links that document my
position because I taste it everytime I have to feed Tanner a food on
his GFCF diet.

I am a witness

I am not going to post the many thousands of links that document my
position because this is truly the way I and many other parents
dealing with autism feel.

I am a witness

If it smells, tastes, sounds, looks, and feels like a duck... It must
be a ....

It is not a bailout because I and the other parents will always be
injured by this debacle.

You want a few facts just because...How about a white paper that has
been ignored for years...

From Safety Last to Children First: A White Paper

http://www.ageofautism.com/mark-blax...lanta-man.html

KJ Mom wrote:

"I find it rather interesting that the source is now revising its
website for the following statement :

"According to the website of the Vaccine Healthcare Centers Network,
run by DOD and CDC, autism is listed as an "adverse event" associated
with use of the Tripedia triple vaccine for diphtheria, tetanus and
pertussis. "