What can we do about it?

Old July 25th 09, 04:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

Default What can we do about it?

Men can be jailed for not supporting a child that is not their child. This
is wrong, plain and simple. This not only effects the men, it also effects
the families of the men falsely named as the father. Men don't even have to
know the woman, one man was in major CS trouble because the notice went to
him by mistake, the wrong person at the wrong address. What can men do
about it? Is their legal action that we can take or are we forced to take
illegal action? We need to do more than discussing it here. Can we somehow
organize and take action against the outrageous child support laws that
trample on the innocent? We really need to do something about these laws
that are just plain outright wrong!

RogerN