see the impossible man living with only body

Old March 19th 07, 12:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math

Default see the impossible man living with only body

see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click here http://erosgroup.blogspot.com/

or
http://livemonster.job.googlepages.com/home
for photos click here

http://www.gallerymentos.blogspot.com/

Old March 19th 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
bluezfolk

On Mar 19, 6:47 am, "q" wrote:
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click herehttp://erosgroup.blogspot.com/

orhttp://livemonster.job.googlepages.com/home
for photos click here

http://www.gallerymentos.blogspot.com/

One day he showed up at the door to a whorehouse. The madam
asked "you have no arms or legs, what will you do with a woman" to
which he responded "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

I know its in poor taste, but I couldn't resist

Eric

Old March 19th 07, 10:12 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Charles Schuler

"bluezfolk" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 19, 6:47 am, "q" wrote:
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click
herehttp://erosgroup.blogspot.com/

orhttp://livemonster.job.googlepages.com/home
for photos click here

http://www.gallerymentos.blogspot.com/

One day he showed up at the door to a whorehouse. The madam
asked "you have no arms or legs, what will you do with a woman" to
which he responded "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

OK, if you are going to tell old WH jokes:

The guy picks his gal and they go up to her room. He undresses and she
looks at his 1" member and says: "And Who do you think you are going to
please with that little thing?" He says: "Me."

Old March 19th 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Cindi - HappyMamatoThree

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..

"bluezfolk" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 19, 6:47 am, "q" wrote:
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click
herehttp://erosgroup.blogspot.com/

orhttp://livemonster.job.googlepages.com/home
for photos click here

http://www.gallerymentos.blogspot.com/

One day he showed up at the door to a whorehouse. The madam
asked "you have no arms or legs, what will you do with a woman" to
which he responded "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

OK, if you are going to tell old WH jokes:

The guy picks his gal and they go up to her room. He undresses and she
looks at his 1" member and says: "And Who do you think you are going to
please with that little thing?" He says: "Me."

Oh now you've opened a door to bad jokes.

Like the little person who went into the WH and asked for a girl. The madame
laughed at him and said "You can't please one of my girls." "Yeah I can"
"Let me see your tool then?" When he took it out he had Shorty tattooed
there. The madame laughed again and asked all the girls if anyone was
willing. Finally a rather homely gal from the back of the room said "Yea,
okay, for $100." The customer agreed and took her upstairs. Three days later
the hooker returned downstairs barely able to walk. The madame was
astounded, "Where have you been? Was it really that bad? Did it take you
that long to satisfy that little man?" "Satisfy him hell it took me that
long to recover. Remember his tattoo? Yeah when it gets hard it says
"Shorty's Bar and Grill; Albuquerque, New Mexico."

I know, it's horrible.

Cindi

Old March 19th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Charles Schuler

Isn't it amazing how well some things grow in the proper environment?

;)

Mae West was one of the best ... http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mae_West

Old March 20th 07, 09:28 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math
Ron Hunter

bluezfolk wrote:
On Mar 19, 6:47 am, "q" wrote:
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only
his body
his name is Nick Vujicic to know more click herehttp://erosgroup.blogspot.com/

orhttp://livemonster.job.googlepages.com/home
for photos click here

http://www.gallerymentos.blogspot.com/

One day he showed up at the door to a whorehouse. The madam
asked "you have no arms or legs, what will you do with a woman" to
which he responded "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

I know its in poor taste, but I couldn't resist

Eric

That's as bad as how does he play baseball with the other kids? He's
third base.