OT - Nappy/Diaper wraps

Old March 31st 04, 12:56 PM
Ellie

Default OT - Nappy/Diaper wraps

Hello everyone

I've been using the Bambino Mio system and whilst the performance is good
I'm just not completely happy with the fit of the Mio Soft outers. Has
anybody any experience of these or does anybody know of a better outer that
will fit the bambino prefolds. I've got too many to just try and sell them
all and start again. It would be easier too if it's an outer that's
available in the UK.

TIA

Ellie

DD & DS almost 6 months old !!!

Old March 31st 04, 02:25 PM
Linz

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:56:56 +0100, "Ellie"
wrote:

Hello everyone

I've been using the Bambino Mio system and whilst the performance is good
I'm just not completely happy with the fit of the Mio Soft outers. Has
anybody any experience of these or does anybody know of a better outer that
will fit the bambino prefolds. I've got too many to just try and sell them
all and start again. It would be easier too if it's an outer that's
available in the UK.

I found the BM wraps leaked too quickly, so I'm using Prowraps. If you
go along to www.plushpants.com Vicky who runs the site is really good
at answering questions and helping you find what's right for you. I'm
not using BM prefolds any more - generic prefolds are, I believe, the
same size but rather cheaper!
--
Linz
YB: 5 months, 17lbs
Old March 31st 04, 06:13 PM
Poppy

"Ellie" wrote in message
Hello everyone

I've been using the Bambino Mio system and whilst the performance is good
I'm just not completely happy with the fit of the Mio Soft outers. Has
anybody any experience of these or does anybody know of a better outer

that
will fit the bambino prefolds. I've got too many to just try and sell

them
all and start again. It would be easier too if it's an outer that's
available in the UK.

TIA

Ellie

DD & DS almost 6 months old !!!

Hmmm yes, I felt they were a bit baggy round the waist on ds but other Mums
have loved them. I am a nappy consultant for Lollipop so I've tried lots.
The Motherease Rikki wrap (the one with applix/velcro) worked well for us
with prefolds. The one with poppers (Air-Riki) is NO good with prefolds cos
there's no gusset. There's also stuffables using your prefolds - our
favourite at the mo. Lollipop Rainbow is all fleece and just SOOOOO soft n
lovely. Fuzzi Bunz is good too.

Whereabouts are you Ellie? A local Lollipop lass may well loan you a wrap
or two to try - I know I do with my clothies :-)

--Poppy n Pup

Old April 1st 04, 07:39 AM
Ellie

Yes they seem baggy round the waidt but tight round the legs somehow!

I'm near Wakefield, West Yorkshire. I don't actually know anybody else
using washables - everybody just seems to look at me as if I'm out of my
mind when I say we use washables, mind you I rendered a woman speechless at
the baby clinic when she asked how I managed to give 2 bottles at a time and
I said I don't need to - I'm breastfeeding! Its all fomula and pampers
around here at the moment!

Is there a website for lollipop - I'll go and google now but DS is getting
restless and I think it may be playtime!

Thanks

Ellie

Old April 1st 04, 08:09 AM
Ellie

i've found the website and there are 2 agents in Wakefield! Thanks for the
info Poppy

"Ellie" wrote in message
[...]

durable diaper wraps (another wrap thread, hooray!) Sara General 11 June 21st 04 08:24 PM
Nappy/diaper bag? Maggie Pregnancy 5 April 8th 04 10:52 PM
Who was selling Maya wraps? Emily Breastfeeding 4 February 26th 04 05:05 PM
ot - nappy/diaper fabric teapot Breastfeeding 3 August 2nd 03 04:06 AM