Old December 6th 03, 05:49 PM
Kane

Default | Doan declares victory ....again! was Kids should work...

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:34:00 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan said:

On the contrary, it is Alborn
who walked away FOR MONTHS! The same with LaVonne. Why are they

so
afraid of me? ;-)

Well, I'm sure most on the non-spank side just shake in their boots

with fear over the
thought of dealing with you and your sterling logic, Doan. :-)

And I could care less! ;-)

Got news for you. I'm still away (from wasting my time with you).

If you want to think
it's fear, you're certainly welcome to think that. That idea fits

right in with everything
else you maintain in that storehouse of confusion and

misperceptions of yours.

Fine! But DON'T LIE AND ACCUSE ME OF RUNNING AWAY FROM A DEBATE!!!

He doesn't. You do run away.

You posted, in a screaming taunt, "I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU." I
replied, though I certainly recognize that you were off on another of
your crab scrambles away from a question you seem not to want to
answer.

You have me very curious. I'm so seldom wrong about what I say myself
that it kind of tickles me that a bumbling child could find something.

Compared to the nearly constant rambling bull**** you post, and oft
times refute yourself in the very same post, being caught out in a
posting mistake by you is bound to give me a chuckle.

Can you point me to my declaration that I was "unspanked?"

I can use it for another signature line...it's so rare I err.

Doan

Thanks, and you are a liar. You do run from debates by smirkingly
changing the subject, as I caught you doing on The Question about 3 or
4 times minimum, and you are a long time poster of vapid impotent
challenges, and a crushing bore.

In addition you have a singularly strange understanding of the plural.

Kane
Old December 6th 03, 07:32 PM
Kane

Doan said:

On the contrary, it is Alborn
who walked away FOR MONTHS! The same with LaVonne. Why are they

so
afraid of me? ;-)

Well, I'm sure most on the non-spank side just shake in their boots

with fear over the
thought of dealing with you and your sterling logic, Doan. :-)

And I could care less! ;-)

Oh? Then can we expect you to post less the childish challenges and
taunts, the running away when your foolishness is uncovered?

You actually are going to "debate?"

Got news for you. I'm still away (from wasting my time with you).

If you want to think
it's fear, you're certainly welcome to think that. That idea fits

right in with everything
else you maintain in that storehouse of confusion and

misperceptions of yours.

Fine! But DON'T LIE

He didn't lie.

AND ACCUSE ME OF RUNNING AWAY FROM A DEBATE!!!

You do. You've done so as recently as yesterday.

You are a loudmouth smarmy cowardly liar who is socially irresponsible
as well.

You lie to the people you claim you are just telling to make up their
own mind, by the constant posting from one side of the issue and NOT
the other.

You are so obviously morally corrupt that you are the laughing stock
of this ng.

An organ grinder's monkey is more honest and better looking to boot.

Your "debate" is nothing pusillanimous poseur posturing and that's all
it's been from the first time I saw you here, and in googling the
archives for this ng.

You've NEVER mounted and honest argument, and your arguments are based
on subjective and hysterical blindness of the self serving.

Time and again you've been challenged on your misunderstanding of your
own citations only to run off screaming "you won't debate with me"
leaving your incredulous but honest opponent bemused and not just a
little disgusted with themselves for being sucked in yet again by your
small talent in appearing "reasonable."

Then off you go again on a rant. Yet another shallow challenge you
can't sustain your end of for three posts continuously...then up the
tree again, hanging by your tail and throwing **** in hopes of
distracting your opponent who caught you yet AGAIN at lying,
confusion, and plain old stupidity.

Doan

Kane