---------------------ChrisScaife - Kids should work.

Old December 6th 03, 05:28 PM
Kane

Default ---------------------ChrisScaife - Kids should work.

On 6 Dec 2003 01:56:35 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

Doan: When Lemmings run over a cliff en masse, why stop them?

Lemons? They don't run over cliffs. They hang from Trees until they
are picked. ... Oh wait, "Lemmings"! Oh I get it.

Like Dan, you mean. Who can't get a kid out of foster care in three
years. Let's an old couple with a violent grandpa and a mentally
confused grandma beat his ass and take their grandchild away from his
constant showering of the child.

When you challenge them it only curbs their insane excess.

Yeah, I'm having a fit because of his taunts and running away.

Sorry if you thought I was dictating rather than suggesting.

Aw...don't fight kids. You'll mess up your little rompers.

ChrisScaife wrote
We ARE discussing "beating" of children.
I have seen my own son covered in bruises,
administered by his mother and/or
her lover who is a professional martial
arts expert.

Wait a minute Chris Scaife!
When you say "covered in bruises" are you talking
about bruises from blocking in Martial Arts?

My sensei tells me that a full grown man who spars with a child and
leaves the child covered with bruises is a "Greegor." I hear that term
comes from an obscure dialect spoken by hill people from remote
mountain villages in Outer Coward Shouorstall.

Isn't that a common thing for people who love
that sport and want to do well?

My sensei, bless his dear departed Gi, tells me that large people who
hit small people, even if small people don't know it's not nice,
teaches small people to beat ass of other small people when first
small people grows up.

Small girls who are having heads pushed in shower, by towel boys
standing around ogling are advised to take up latest craze in martial
arts: Quick Castration Kung Fun.

Want a demonstration?

Aren't such bruises a bit like some of the
injuries from other sports?

While I know it must be disgusting for you Chris, watch him now drool
and run out a little fantasy of ways children might get hurt. . .

Football, Pole vaulting, etc..? Learning to ride a bike?

I would expect a certain amount of bruising
happens in Martial Arts training.

Are you setting this aside when you say
"covered in bruises"?

He must be. After all, his kid is 35, is a black belt 10th Dan and the
mother's boy friend is a wimply little bottle and can collector.

Mean kid. Can't see what Chris is ****ed about. The boyfriend was just
defending himself, surely.

You can label it "stupid neurotic ultraliberal
type BS grunting noises", but people who condone
that kind of human behaviour will never get MY respect!

Are you disrespecting Martial Arts in general?
Or just the one person teaching it?

Probably both. After all if a kid take a little pummeling from a
wimply little martial arts instructor he should be thrown in the
shower and made to shampoo in cold water. That'll teach'em.

Chris, you have to understand, this is a Whore that lives off the
opportunistic exploitation of a little girl he abused when she was
around six, then cruely misdirected the mother, obviously needy or
dim, so that it would insured the child didn't come home while he was
taking his three year sabattical.

When you post that "it's not funny" you are probably exciting
narcissistic orgasms of delight. He doesn't care about children. He
cares about attention to Greegor. What Greegor thinks, what a victim
HE is, how the mother, who he never invites here, and daughter are
never referred to except remotely and that not often.

He's a little scumbag that the universe would be better without.

He's also a torturer of children himself, so don't expect any response
not calculated to get himself off.

Your willingness to candidly speak of the pain of your child gives him
yet another chance to wallow in other's misfortunes and pain so he can
pretend HE'S been victimized.

My apology for using the brutalizing of your son in circumstances
where you cannot be anything but intensely frustrated and heartsick
and frightened for his safety and pain.

I don't know your circumstances, but you may need to, for your sons
safety, act soon.

Set up a carefully timed session, with neutral witnesses (actually
attorneys do have some good uses..I recommend one be your witness) you
have on hand as the boy enters your home, to have someone else
photograph (use film, not digital) the bruises and injuries. Then take
the child immediately to a doctor YOU trust for examination. DO NOT
QUESTION THE BOY FURTHER, EVEN WITH THE ATTORNEY OR WITNESSES PRESENT.
It could badly damage case integrety.

You may have to have your child in foster care for a time but contrary
to the liars in these ngs he will not be at higher odds of more threat
to his safety than with your ex's boyfriend.

And you need to know that if you are having unsupervised visits that
if someone reports these bruises YOU may be accused of the injuries.

I am very serious about that last....YOU could be at risk of charges
of child abuse...and your son is going likely going to be at the mercy
of this man and your ex for a time and can influence him.

You need to act soon, very. As you doubtlessly know, your child is at
risk, and if you are named as the perp for abuse your chances of
seeing him or recovering him again go waaaaay down.

Have you chatted with Dan about this? I've been busy elsewhere so lost
track of various threads in this ng.

Kane
Old December 6th 03, 10:40 PM
ChrisScaife

"Kane" wrote in message
m...

Set up a carefully timed session, with neutral witnesses (actually
attorneys do have some good uses..I recommend one be your witness) you
have on hand as the boy enters your home, to have someone else
photograph (use film, not digital) the bruises and injuries. Then take
the child immediately to a doctor YOU trust for examination. DO NOT
QUESTION THE BOY FURTHER, EVEN WITH THE ATTORNEY OR WITNESSES PRESENT.
It could badly damage case integrety.

Thanks for your advice.
I've tried.
The lawyers send each other letters at fortnightly intervals.
I was far from home with no income, no access to mail, no computer, I could
not last long...

I did manage to see my son a few times.
He was terrified and hysterical when he had to return to his mums home.
If I did not take him back on time her friends would come round and use
insulting and threatening behaviour.
They also did make false accusations.

I left in disgust with no plans to return.
It's in the hands of social services now (Atleast they will know it can't be
my doing).
I have not heard from any of them since, and have no way to contact my son,
but think of the hell he must be living every day.

Kids should work !!! Kane General 57 December 3rd 03 06:17 AM
FWD bad judgement or abuse Trunk kids begged to ride Kane General 2 August 5th 03 05:54 PM