Doan Swings and misses....again...... Kids should work...

Old December 5th 03, 07:18 AM
Kane

Default Doan Swings and misses....again...... Kids should work...

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:46:50 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 4 Dec 2003, Greg Hanson wrote:

Doan: It's not the first time that I've seen
these ultraliberal types makes grunting noises
about how terrible human beings are.

I agree when it comes to needless slaughter of
dolphins or higher primates, but these types
generally apply these comments in stupid ways.

The neurotic ultraliberals actually think that
by chattering a whole bunch, and patting each
other on the back, their BS is "the truth"!

The truth is that this sort of debate is
more typical of a few petulent 17 year olds
who think they have it all figured out.

I would suggest to you, Doan, to let them
prattle on about their gibberish and let
them delude each other rather than lend them
credence by even debating with them on
such an incredibly stupid premise/whine.

Just LET THEM go walking out over the edge
of the cliff with their raging cultic views.

I have been on this newsgroup for a while now.
I know how to deal with them. The more they
post publicly the better it is for others to
see their true character. Sit back an enjoy
the spectacles! :-)

The first thing a liar and cheat will try is to preempt the exposure
he's just undergone.

Doan, your "superiority" gotcha. And it will continue to.

None are so stupid as those that think themselves superior.

In a pinch, and in desperation they will choke and make yet bigger
mistakes.

Look at who, and what, you are aligning with. And seeking support
from.

But then, you buddy with A Plant...what can we expect when you are in
trouble, eh?

......... {:-}

Doan

Kane
Old December 5th 03, 07:01 PM
Doan

On 4 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

[...]

You are a perfect example of it!

Doan, your "superiority" gotcha. And it will continue to.

I've never claimed to be superior! I never claimed to be a member of
MENSA, have a Ph.D. or teach a college. I have never claimed to know
how to parent other people children better then their own parents!

None are so stupid as those that think themselves superior.

Isn't that what the anti-spanking zealotS claimed? They are better
than all the other parents, accross cultures, religions, nations
and times!!!

In a pinch, and in desperation they will choke and make yet bigger
mistakes.

I agree! ;-)

Look at who, and what, you are aligning with. And seeking support
from.

Not with you!

But then, you buddy with A Plant...what can we expect when you are in
trouble, eh?

And you are "superior" than a plant right, Kane? ;-)

Doan

Doan

Kane