This is a classic Joke, but hey still a goodie

Old September 2nd 03, 04:11 AM
CME

Default This is a classic Joke, but hey still a goodie

The Difference between Ladies and Real Women

Ladies - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still
cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess
salt for an instant "fix-me-up.

Real Women - If you over-salt a dish while you are cooking,
that's too damn bad. Please recite with me, The Real Women's
motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it
tastes."

Ladies - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub
it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

Real Women - Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink.
You might still have the headache, but who cares?

Ladies - Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar
cone to prevent ice cream drips.

Real Women - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the
cone, for Pete's sake. You are probably lying on the couch, with
your feet up, eating it anyway.

Ladies - To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag
with the potatoes.

Real Women - Buy boxed mashed potato mix and keep it in the
pantry for up to a year.

Ladies - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan,
use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any
white mess on the inside of the cake.

Real Women - Go to the bakery -- they'll even decorate it for
you.

Ladies - Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking
to yield a beautiful glossy finish.

Real Women - Sara Lee frozen pie directions do not include
brushing egg whites over the crust, so I just don't do it.

Ladies - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex
dishwashing gloves. They give a non slip grip that makes opening
jars easy.

Real Women - Go ask the very cute neighbour guy to do it.

And finally the most important tip....

Ladies - Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice
cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.

Real Women - Leftover wine??

Old September 2nd 03, 10:01 PM
dolores

LMAO.....God this is sooooo the old me...and the new me.....

10 years ago I would *polish* my bathroom with Mr Sheen!

Last week I threw the toilet seat out to hell!!

Dolores

.. .