Is Trigon (Anthem) pushing NSAIDS in pregnancy? (also: Bob Woolery, DC publishes Gastaldo, risks censorship by Dubin/Zaleski)

Old November 21st 03, 03:16 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Is Trigon (Anthem) pushing NSAIDS in pregnancy? (also: Bob Woolery, DC publishes Gastaldo, risks censorship by Dubin/Zaleski)

PREGNANT WOMEN INSURED BY TRIGON/ANTHEM BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD:

ARE YOU EXPERIENCING BACK PAIN? You may be being denied access to
chiropractic-style manipulation for your low back pain. My personal
experience while still in spinal manipulation practice? Spinal manipulation
was GREAT for pregnant women with low back pain! Pregnant women are SO easy
to adjust!

WARNING - if the MD advises NSAIDS and does not offer the chiropractic-style
spinal manipulation option - a fraud is occuring. Trigon (now Anthem)
rewrote federally-sponsored guidelines and deleted mention of
chiropractic-style spinal manipulation. If you are insured by ANY Blue
Cross Blue Shield provider - you may be affected by this fraud. This may
seem a small thing to those not experiencing low back pain; but most back
pain sufferers who have experienced relief from back pain following a
chiropractic adjustment might agree with me that this is no small thing -
ESPECIALLY since drugs and surgery should always be a last resort.

See Rule 302, Birth and Trigon/Anthem (Glasscock) - and ACOG's Willett
LeHew, MD
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2252

RULE 302 AUTHOR MICHAEL SCHROEDER: If you are reading this... Is telling
pregnant women that MDs are senselessly closing birth canals outside the
chiro scope of practice in California? See the COINCIDENCE below.

BOB WOOLERY, DC once commented on "my" biomechanics - now published in
Williams Obstetrics at my request^^^...

^^^NOTE: Though the authors of Williams Obstetrics published "my"
biomechanics at my request, they left in their text (in the same paragraph!)
the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my attention to their text!

SAID BOB, "Gastaldo is right damn it!" - or words to that effect...

I *am* right about the grisly biomechanics of semisitting and dorsal
delivery.

I *am* right to persistently protest MDs senselessly closing birth canals
and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines.

People who think I am wrong - or people who have changed their opinion -
Bob? - please send substantive criticism. BE ADVISED: As we drag our feet
on this matter, thousands of babies are being spinal manipulated -
VIOLENTLY/GRUESOMELY pushed and pulled through birth canals senselessly
closed up to 30%. Babies are DYING - or "just" getting paralyzed - or
"just" subluxated - as MDs senselessly close birth canals. WHY are chiros -
and "chiropractic" attorneys - dragging their feet on this matter?!

An NSAID segueway for chiros - to help them get interested in stopping MDs
from closing birth canals...

True CHIROPRACTIC doctors *must* start looking at the ACA v. TRIGON (now
Anthem) lawsuit from the perspective of MD treatement of PREGNANT WOMEN with
NSAIDS...

See PS2 below

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access:

Bob Woolery, DC

Bob,

Sorry to complain but you changed the subject line of the post I asked you
to forward.

You wrote: "Fw: From Todd Gastaldo: a short, for him, mostly relevant
post" - and deleted my subject line.

Please realize...

The Dubin/Zaleski censored version of chirolist is ostensibly
"unmoderated.".

Cronshaw said just before Dziuba censored me - "unmoderated means
uncensored - anything goes."

ALL posts are relevant on a truly "unmoderated" list - even LONG posts - but
sadly - your subject line editorial commentary indicated just the opposite
as it deprived chirolist subscribers of MY subject line reason to open and
read my post.

MAYBE (hopefully) my own subject line reason to open and read my post was
not as good as your subject line reasons to open and read my post...

HOPEFULLY subscribers to the Dubin/Zaleski censored version of chirolist
were more interested in the subject "Todd Gastaldo" and your subject line
editorial commentary suggestions that 1) I post irrelevant posts and 2) that
it is OK for Dubin and Zaleski to keep censoring me from posting to their
ostensibly "unmoderated" list.

WHATEVER the reason for your subject line editorial commentary, it was brave
of you to risk being censored yourself for forwarding one of my posts.

I believe 100% of babies are glad that you risked being censored by
Dubin/Zaleski.

Thanks for forwarding.

I say again: I *especially* appreciated your comment "He's right damn
it!" - or words to that effect - not long ago.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to all those who received my Rule 302 post (including Rule 302
lawsuit Attorney David Prescott ) - and Larry
Glasscock, CEO and president of Anthem, Inc which now owns Trigon-cum-Anthem
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Virginia...)

I have received NO response from Larry Glasscock yet. Nor has any other
Anthem employee responded. Nor has ACOG's Willett L. LeHew, MD...

I think it's because I'm right - a HUGE MD spinal manipulation crime is
ongoing. EVERYONE is remaining silent - babies (and mothers) be damned -
afraid to challenge medical authority.

I'm HOPING that chiros and chiro trade unions (and Rule 302 lawsuit Attorney
David Prescott) will finally get on the stick and help babies via the NSAID
segueway mentioned above - and below.

PS1 Bob, if it was NOT brave of you to publish me - that is - if you did
NOT (as I indicate on the subject line of this post) risk censorship by
Dubin/Zaleski - then why am I being censored by Dubin/Zaleski from their
"unmoderated" list? Remember: Dubin *protested* - albeit mildly - when
Dziuba censored me from his "unmoderated" list - then HE (Dubin) censored me
when he got the chance!

PS2 Dubin was president of the California "Chiropractic" Association/CCA -
he served two terms recently. I think I *had* to be censored from the
Dubin/Zaleski "unmoderated" list because of my persistence in suggesting
that "chiropractic" attorney Mike Schroeder - a former Calif. Republican
Party Chairman and Honorary Member of the California "Chiropractic"
Association/CCA - helped 10 MD-obstetricians judicially rubberstamp the
reportedly unlawful CCA/Schroeder Rule 302 which helps conceal the ongoing
obstetric spinal manipulation crime which I persistently protest.

COINCIDENCE: A man calling himself Michael Schroeder, attorney for the
chiro board, told me it was not in my Calif. scope of practice to tell
pregnant women that MDs are closing birth canals. Years later, Michael
Schroeder, who had been attorney for the chiro board, sued me for one
million dollars as I discussed his (Schroeder's Rule 302). I spent $2500
dollars trying to get the trial moved to Oregon where I could defend
myself - but I lost on jurisdiction. The merits of the case were never
argued. The judge lined through Schroeder's one million dollar claim and
awarded him a $25,000 dollar default judgement. Dynamic Chiropractic wrote
a CRAP article - which Dziuba promoted on chirolist...

Will someone (Dubin?) ask Schroeder if it is outside the Calif. scope of
practice - or ANY state's chiro scope of practice - to tell pregnant women
that MDs are senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely manipulating
most babies' spines at birth?

NOTE: I put the "Chiropractic" in California "Chiropractic" Association in
quotes in the paragraph above because CCA leaders like Dubin are
perpetuating the massive obstetric spinal manipulation crime via silence -
and censorship. (Wrote Dubin: "I censored Todd Gastaldo because no one
wants to hear his rants" - or words to that effect.)

True CHIROPRACTIC doctors *must* start looking at the ACA v. TRIGON (now
Anthem) lawsuit from the perspective of MD treatment of PREGNANT WOMEN with
NSAIDS...

Why *did* Trigon-cum-Anthem MDs REWRITE the AHCPR-sponsored Guideline and
DELETE reference to chiropractic-style spinal manipulation? (See the ACA v.
Trigon (now Anthem) lawsuit.)

LOTS of pregnant women suffer back pain.

Lots of Trigon/Anthem insureds are likely being forced into taking
NSAIDS^^^...

Lots of Trigon/Anthem insureds are not being given the choice of
chiropractic spinal manipulation.

See Rule 302, Birth and Trigon/Anthem (Glasscock) - and ACOG's Willett
LeHew, MD
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2252

^^^A mother recently told me she was told to take NSAIDS while pregnant -
under DOD medical care... She said SHE had to tell the military MD that
pregnant women should not be taking NSAIDS!

BOB WOOLERY, DC... If you post THIS post (I hope you do) - you should
probably delete the following - since you already posted it - albeit under
your subject line...

This OPEN LETTER to Dr. Woolery - WITH the material I am advising him to
delete - will be archived for global access:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Is Trigon (Anthem) pushing NSAIDS in