1 1/2 Year Old Baby Dies One Day after Multiple Vaccinations ...

Old February 10th 08, 03:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Default 1 1/2 Year Old Baby Dies One Day after Multiple Vaccinations ...

On Feb 9, 12:30*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
You ASSume that the child died from a vaccine. You do not have any
proof, but, Donna, that has never stood in your way.

More nonsense that makes no sense from one of the King Kongs of Pharma
Pigs!

Just like I said. You never let lack of knowledge stand in your way.
In fact, it greases your skids.

On Feb 9, 11:30*am, Mark Probert wrote:

On Feb 9, 10:32*am, Kevysmom wrote:

It can be earlier; Hep B can be given at birth, or any time after one
month of age.

Thank you David, you posted the ONLY reasonable response from the
Pharma Shill side.

I know you meant the "evidence based medicine side". Since you abhor
facts, you are not allowed to join.

*I am not going to respond to those who have no

reasonable response's, Nor to anyone who attacks with vile words.

Reasonable, to you, is agreeing with your bull****.

How dare they turn a blind eye to children who die from vaccines!!

You ASSume that the child died from a vaccine. You do not have any
proof, but, Donna, that has never stood in your way.- Hide quoted text -

Old February 10th 08, 03:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 9, 2:21*pm, Jeff wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
On Feb 9, 10:38 am, Kevysmom wrote:
she is letting her emotions cloud

her judgment. Unfortunately, emotions get in the way of sound decisions,
especially when children are involved.
What drives Pharma pill pushing cartels? Money! At what cost...

Where can I sign up for that money?

When you find out, let me know, too.

OK. Butyou have to pay me 10%. Then if you get anyone else to sign up,
have them pay your 10%, of which you will pay me 5%. Keep if up, and
before long, we'll have a real large income. Remember, 10% of nothing
is still nothing.

Chuckle.

I know it makes it easier for you to call people "PharmaShils" so you
can dismiss what is hard to understand for you. Your lack of critical
thinking skills, coupled with your poor education makes it even
harder.

Sadly this is true. You see it as poor critical thinking skills, I see
it as clouded judgment. It amounts to the same thing.

Donna only reads garbage, and, since GI/GO does not apply to humans,
it sticks around and rots. She needs a mind cleanse.

100,000 Americans DIE each year from adverse reactions! This does NOT
include medical errors!

So it is estimated, but not proven. Do not let that fact stand in your
way.

One of the things that is missing is the results if the medications that
supposedly caused the adverse events were not used. For example, what if
we stopped using anesthesia? There would be far fewer deaths during surgery.

Idunno. If a doctor tried to perform surgey oin me with anesthesia,
there may be a fatal outcome.

*How many die in car accidents each year, Jeff?

Too many.

I think the number is around 50,000.

Too many. Two years ago I went to an accident scene near my home o/b/o
a client. It was a head on collision between a pick up truck and a
limo. The driver of the limo died, and a little girl in the limo was
decapitated. The carnage was obvious, although the bodies and victims
had been removed before I arrived. The pick-up truck driver was drunk
and was prosecuted for depraved indifernt homicide. 25-life. I
learned, later, that I grew up with the limo driver.

Sorry for not replying directly to Kevy's mom. I have set up my filter
so that I don't even see her messages so I don't waste time on them.

I need a laugh these days.

Sadly, I can't set up the new servers that way. So, unfortunately, I
also waste my CPU on filtering her messages. what a waste of electrons
and photons.

Old February 10th 08, 04:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Isn't Jeff a Pediatrician who lost his license? Now you have to wonder
WHY he lost his license to practice his health care on small children?

My question to the PeonPharmaPigs.....Why do you feel so threatened by
those who have facts and lay them out for the world to see? Why do you
feel the need to TRY and discredit those who want to warn others of
the dangers of vaccines? Whatcha scared of?

The original post is about a baby that was KILLED by a vaccine, The
report shows that the baby had one reaction to an earlier vaccine, But
the warning was not taken serious, Then the baby was injected again
and died later that night.

How anyone in their right mind can try and spin this in favor of the
drug company is nothing but a real sicko in my eyes!

and photons.- Hide quoted text -

Old February 10th 08, 04:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Mark you don't even know the definition of the word knowledge! Yet you
come here day after day, month after month, year after year, trying to
claim you know more than others. Sorry Charlie, But I know how you and
your buddies work.

You dont have any knowledge whatsoever all you and your Pharma
Brothers do is spin and deflect from the message. And God forbid the
ones with the most insight.....Instant target for the Pharma Queens!
It takes a real MAN to stand up and do whats right, and you are not
even close to being a man!

Old February 10th 08, 04:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Fact: Vaccines kill children. Documented proof in peer reviewed
medical journals.

Pharma Shill facts: No, vaccines don't harm people, you poopy head!

Old February 10th 08, 03:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Kevysmom wrote:

Fact: Vaccines kill children. Documented proof in peer reviewed
medical journals.

And thus by your "logic," all deaths are the result of vaccines.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |
Old February 10th 08, 05:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 9, 10:25*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Mark you don't even know the definition of the word knowledge! Yet you
come here day after day, month after month, year after year, trying to
claim you know more than others.

I surely know more than you. That is sufficient to show what an idiot
you ae.

Sorry Charlie, But I know how you and
your buddies work.

My name is Mark, not Charlie. You cannot even get that right.

You dont have any knowledge whatsoever all you and your Pharma
Brothers do is spin and deflect from the message.

Wrong. Iposted plenty of facts, you just did not understand them since
they used big words.

And God forbid the
ones with the most insight.....Instant target for the Pharma Queens!

Another moronic statement.

It takes a real MAN to stand up and do whats right, and you are not
even close to being a man!

I am more of a man that those scumbags,. like B*len who like to stalk
people.

Old February 10th 08, 06:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Feb 9, 10:53*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Fact: Vaccines kill children. Documented proof in peer reviewed
medical journals.

No one has ever denied that there are risks.

However, getting the disease from wild virus is far more dangerous.
That is a fact that escapes you.

Pharma Shill facts: No, vaccines don't harm people, you poopy head!

Listen idiot, you are lying about that. NO ONE has ever denied that
vaccines may be dangerous. However, the benefit far outweighs the
nearly neglible risk. That is a fact, and your "mind" is impervious to
facts.