20 week scan - is it exactly the same for a boy or girl ?

Old November 3rd 03, 02:22 PM
John

Default 20 week scan - is it exactly the same for a boy or girl ?

We just had our 20 week scan and I did not ask the sex of the baby -
although it would be ok if I knew. During the scan I thought I heard
the person doing the scan say something like 'because you are having a
little girl I need to take a closer look here' when she was looking at
the brain scan.

Now, I don't know if I was hearing things or if there is some
differences in what they look for if it is a girl as opposed to a boy.

Can anyone shed any light on this - did I hear correctly or did I
dream this!!

I am now very curious and wish I had asked at the time what she meant.

Thanks
Expectant father.

kindergarten "mean girl" Calla General 15 May 8th 04 09:25 PM
Review: The Girl Next Door (****) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 22nd 04 10:19 PM
Girl, 10 Raped at School by 11 & 12 yr old Classmates Le Mod Pol General 10 February 14th 04 01:01 PM
"Bad Girl!!!" Laurie General 11 August 16th 03 08:42 PM
33 Week Appt--complaining, mostly! GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 11 July 31st 03 04:12 AM