Baby asks: please give me a name !!

Old December 10th 03, 04:22 PM
Unnamed baby

Default Baby asks: please give me a name !!

Hi,

In about a week I will come.
But my parents haven't got a name for me yet.
Please help them out.

Which one you like best for a boy:

Ravi
Aidin
Siavash

And for a girl:

Romina
Rosila
Asina

Thanks

Old December 10th 03, 05:02 PM
Sophie

Old December 10th 03, 05:06 PM
Mom2B

I like Ravi for a boy (My nephew is called Ravi - and I think it's a real
classic indian name!) and Asina for a girl.

om...

Old December 10th 03, 05:18 PM
Fer

boy: Ravi
girl: Romina

--

Jenn
-WAHM

Old December 10th 03, 08:36 PM
Marnie

"Richard" wrote in message news:br7pgr$ci5
Dear unnamed baby,
Your parents haven't met you yet. When they see you, they will
know which of their choices fits you best. Just be sure to let
your your temperment and personality show right away. After they
meet you and spend a few hours with you, they will know which name
is the right one for you.

There goes Richard, getting all dreamy on us again. Great post!
--
Marnie

Old December 11th 03, 12:56 AM
alissa

I once knew the most beautiful kind Indian man called Ravi....I'd go for
that one. And I like Rosila because you could nic name her Rosey!
Good luck choosing a name.
Alissa

Old December 17th 03, 09:09 AM
Unnamed baby

Hi Guys,

I'm Born on saturday 13th as a little boy.
Finally, my parents have decided the name (you've helped them a lot, thanks)
My name is Aidin, and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks again,
Aidin

Unconsolable infant dkc General 18 May 25th 04 11:02 PM
Tips/tricks for first time moms: Add your suggestions! JuliesSolo Pregnancy 34 September 19th 03 08:26 PM
Lydia's Birthstory (long) Andrea Pregnancy 29 September 7th 03 07:23 AM
31+ weeks ob/gyn appt & update (long) Elly Pregnancy 6 August 14th 03 06:15 PM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. The Huwe Family Pregnancy 2 August 12th 03 02:39 AM