Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

Old September 18th 04, 12:33 AM
Jeff

"john" wrote in message

Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

From: Stan Cayer
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/micro...s15sep04.shtml
September 15, 2004

MICRO WAVING YOUR FOOD ISN'T SAFE

If you want proof of this information, here's an experiment you can do

at
home. Plant seeds in two pots. Water one pot with water that has been

micro
waved, the other with regular tap. The seeds that received micro waved

water
won't sprout. If micro waved water can stop plants from growing, think of
what micro waved food can do to your health!

That is why there is shielding around the microwave oven.

Try the same experiment, but putting one seed near the oven and one seed
away from the oven. If if both seeds grow. Unless you intend to crawl in one
while it is on.

Jeff

Old September 18th 04, 02:09 AM
HLE

"john" wrote in message

"HLE" wrote in message

a microwave oven is working properly (seals, interlocks, etc.) there is
danger from such a time-saving appliance in only two instances.

1. If fingers get in the way of the closing door.
2. If it is swallowed and lodges in the throat.

They all leak as you can prove with a meter

I've tried everything from 90-110cm -- no leaks.

Henry

Old September 18th 04, 03:54 AM
David Wright

In article ,
john wrote:

"HLE" wrote in message

a microwave oven is working properly (seals, interlocks, etc.) there is
danger from such a time-saving appliance in only two instances.

1. If fingers get in the way of the closing door.
2. If it is swallowed and lodges in the throat.

They all leak as you can prove with a meter

http://www.whale.to/w/microwave1.htm

This web page just has a bunch of links to other articles. The
articles include howlers like this one:

The microwaves from the Sun are based on principles of pulsed direct
current. These rays create no frictional heat in organic substance."

That, by the way, is from Hertel, one of the "scientists" who did the
test of the 8 volunteers that supposedly showed the awfulness of
cooking with microwaves.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old September 18th 04, 04:09 AM
HLE

"David Wright" wrote in message news:1sN2d.19969

http://www.whale.to/w/microwave1.htm

This web page just has a bunch of links to other articles. The
articles include howlers like this one:

The microwaves from the Sun are based on principles of pulsed direct
current. These rays create no frictional heat in organic substance."

I do not understand the motivation of people who construct and then publicly
present such concepts, which have no basis in either observation/analysis of
physical phenomena or objective measurement of events. It's all mental
conjuring, from nothing, an exercise in imagination. They make no profit
from it, gain nothing but ridicule, embarrassment. Why do they do it? What
possible satisfaction is there?

Jan is an example of such idiocy. Much of what she espouses can be laid off
on others who she thinks have credentials and therefore authority, so her
biggest crime in such cases is being a terrible parrot. But a pretty high
percentage of her output is pure construction on her part, with nowhere to
plant her feet. As she's about to touch the SEND button, she must know -
somewhere deep inside - that she's about to get flayed alive. What motivates
her to expose herself to such humiliation?

Henry

Old September 18th 04, 05:59 AM
Amanda

"john" wrote in message ...
"HLE" wrote in message

a microwave oven is working properly (seals, interlocks, etc.) there is
danger from such a time-saving appliance in only two instances.

1. If fingers get in the way of the closing door.
2. If it is swallowed and lodges in the throat.

They all leak as you can prove with a meter

http://www.whale.to/w/microwave1.htm

There are all kinds of radiation we are exposed to from our everyday
use of machins in office.
Old September 18th 04, 06:11 AM
john

"HLE" wrote in message

They all leak as you can prove with a meter

I've tried everything from 90-110cm -- no leaks.

Great, keep using them, we need to thin out the species

Old September 18th 04, 07:29 AM
john

"HLE" wrote in message

Get yourself next to a tower or panel array and we can get your sort of
genes out of the gene pool

Medium sized microwave ovens are rated around 700W while the focussed power
of a typical base-station main beam is likely to be at least 3,000W EIRP.
from each antenna. (This EIRP measurement simply shows what an un-focussed
antenna radiating in all directions would have to put out for the same beam
strength).
For one antenna the licence permits a maximum total power in 1800 MHz band
of 24,000W EIRP. The lower typical power presently radiated is mainly
because of technical limitations.

Old September 18th 04, 05:17 PM
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in message

Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

From: Stan Cayer

I should have said:

Try the same experiment, but putting one seed near the oven and one seed
away from the oven. See if both seeds grow.

You should do John's experiment only if intend to crawl in a microwave oven
while it is on.

Putting a seed in a microwave oven is a bit like putting a seed in boiling
water for a 1/2 hour and see if still grows. And if it doesn't, then you
know you shouldn't go into a pot of boiling water.

Jeff

Jeff

Old September 18th 04, 07:13 PM
CWatters

"HLE" wrote in message

I do not understand the motivation of people who construct and then

publicly
present such concepts, which have no basis in either observation/analysis

of
physical phenomena or objective measurement of events. It's all mental
conjuring, from nothing, an exercise in imagination. They make no profit
from it, gain nothing but ridicule, embarrassment. Why do they do it? What
possible satisfaction is there?

Some of these people have in the past managed to get a lot of money from
eastern European governments for their research. I guess it's possible to
fool some of the people some of the time - and that's just enough to make a
living.

Old September 18th 04, 07:46 PM
CWatters

"Amanda" wrote in message
om...

There are all kinds of radiation we are exposed to from our everyday
use of machins in office.

Not just machines...

The earth has itself has a magnetic field of it's own. It's powerful enough
to physically move objects on the earths surface.

Lightening is a huge pulse of electricity that generates radio waves that
travel for hundreds even thousands of miles.

Nutrieons are fundamental particles that make up the universe. The sun
produces huge quantities of Neutrinos and blasts them at the earth where
they go right through the whole planet and anything else in their path.

All mostly harmless.