JOey's surgery

Old February 3rd 04, 08:32 PM
AskeyKO

Default JOey's surgery

Cleft palate surgery will be Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 7:15 a.m. Central Time (US).
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I have every confidence in his
doctors, but prayers are very welcome.

I will try to send a report early next week when we get home. Otherwise, a
friend who lurks and posts occasionally may be able to give an update as soon
as tomorrow.

Thanks!

Karen Askey
James--will be 3 yrs old on Fri and still nursing!
Joey--10 months old yesterday
Old February 3rd 04, 09:04 PM
New York Jen

Good luck baby Joey and mom and dad and big bro too! We'll be thinking of
you and saying a prayer that all goes well!

- Jen

Old February 3rd 04, 09:35 PM
elizabeth emerald

"AskeyKO" -uh wrote in message
Cleft palate surgery will be Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 7:15 a.m. Central Time

(US).
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I have every confidence in

his
doctors, but prayers are very welcome.

I will try to send a report early next week when we get home. Otherwise,

friend who lurks and posts occasionally may be able to give an update as

soon
as tomorrow.

good luck. i will be thinking of you.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

Old February 3rd 04, 10:11 PM
P. G. Chavez

AskeyKO wrote:

Cleft palate surgery will be Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 7:15 a.m. Central Time (US).
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I have every confidence in his
doctors, but prayers are very welcome.

I will try to send a report early next week when we get home. Otherwise, a
friend who lurks and posts occasionally may be able to give an update as soon
as tomorrow.

Thanks!

Karen Askey
James--will be 3 yrs old on Fri and still nursing!
Joey--10 months old yesterday

I do hope the surgery goes well and we hear great things when you're
able to report. My thoughts tomorrow morning here in VA will be of you
and Joey.

-Patty, mom to Corinne (5.75y) and Nathan (3.5y)
and stepmom to Victoria (13.5y)
Old February 3rd 04, 10:35 PM
Andrea

"AskeyKO" -uh wrote in message
Cleft palate surgery will be Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 7:15 a.m. Central Time

(US).
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I have every confidence in

his
doctors, but prayers are very welcome.

I will try to send a report early next week when we get home. Otherwise,

friend who lurks and posts occasionally may be able to give an update as

soon
as tomorrow.

Thanks!

Karen Askey
James--will be 3 yrs old on Fri and still nursing!
Joey--10 months old yesterday

I hope all goes well for little Joey! Take care,

love Andrea x

Old February 4th 04, 01:47 AM
Em

"AskeyKO" -uh wrote in message

Cleft palate surgery will be Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 7:15 a.m. Central Time

(US).
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I have every confidence in

his
doctors, but prayers are very welcome.

I will try to send a report early next week when we get home. Otherwise,

friend who lurks and posts occasionally may be able to give an update as

soon

Best wishes! I hope all goes well and will be sending positive energy to
your family!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 4 months old

Old February 4th 04, 03:29 AM
laurie

Oh, good luck Karen and baby Joey! We'll be thinking of you!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, almost 3 years and
Christopher, 9 months
Old February 4th 04, 04:37 AM
Leslie

Karen,

I will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow morning, and will
anxiously await news.

And early Happy Birthday to James. We are celebrating two birthdays here
tomorrow.

Love,

Leslie
Old February 4th 04, 06:09 AM
A&G&K

"AskeyKO" -uh wrote in message
Cleft palate surgery will be Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 7:15 a.m. Central Time

(US).
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I have every confidence in

his
doctors, but prayers are very welcome.

I will try to send a report early next week when we get home. Otherwise,

friend who lurks and posts occasionally may be able to give an update as

soon
as tomorrow.

Thanks!

Karen Askey
James--will be 3 yrs old on Fri and still nursing!
Joey--10 months old yesterday

I hope all goes well for all of you. Please do get us the "report" as I'd
like to know how everything goes.

Prayers are on their way .....

Amanda

--