Roger and me...(also: Question about FAN's Paul Connett, PhD)

Old August 22nd 04, 04:31 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Roger and me...(also: Question about FAN's Paul Connett, PhD)

ROGER AND ME...

Roger D. Masters, PhD ) wrote to me:

"Give me a break. Silicofluoride is SO MUCH WORSE than sodium fluoride that
it is about time you focused on the REAL problem."

Roger,

It is a BATTERY to medicate without consent [THOR] - regardless whether the
battery is committed with good medicine or bad.

I think the real problem is two-fold:

1) municipalities are in clear violation of common law which prohibits
medication without consent; and

2) key crime fighters (as well as people ostensibly doing everything
possible to fight mass involuntary fluoride ion chemotherapy/"fluoridation")
are failing to the MINIMUM required by law. (See the postscript.)

THOR is California common law; so I'll AGAIN cc key crime fighter Disneyland
DA Tony Rackauckas, district attorney in the County of Orange, California
via .

I'll also cc Oregon Attorney General Hardy Meyers and Pinellas County
(Florida) Sheriff Everett Rice.

NOTE: Just because a DA/AG or sheriff does nothing does NOT mean a crime
isn't being committed.

Again, it is a BATTERY to medicate without consent [THOR] - regardless
whether the battery is committed with good medicine or bad.

KEY QUESTION

Why is Fluoride Action Network's/FAN's Paul Connett, PhD pretending that I
think THOR means it's illegal for a parent to CONSENT to fluoride for a
child?

Paul came up with this pretense after I told him that THOR means it's
illegal to treat parent or child WITHOUT CONSENT!

Maybe Paul wasn't pretending? I haven't heard back from Paul on this point.
If Paul *was* pretending, things are worse than we know...

Roger, municipalities are treating a LOT of people without consent.

Yet in a previous email, you indicated that this point is "weak" - "beside
the central point"...

You wrote:

"Because I consider the grounds of [Quiles'] suit were weak (the issue is
not individual 'rights' but the obligation of both governmental agencies and
scientists to act in a manner consistent with the public good), all of your
discussion is beside the central point: how can we get governmental
agencies, judges, and the media to focus on the scientific issue (which
dentists and the AMA not to mention the CDC and EPA have generally avoided
or twisted in bizarre ways)."

Roger,

I realize that you and Paul are mucky-muck university professors and I am
just some schmoe trying to make sense of it all....

BUT...

Why is Paul misconstruing THOR?

Why did you put "rights" in quotes?

District Court of Appeals said in effect: "We're fluoridating FAUCETS - not
people."

How lame! At the very least, Floridians who protests fluoridation as mass
involuntary medication should be informed (by Connett via his FAN Bulletin)
that Quiles says fluoridation is "not a medical procedure"...

Wrote the Quiles court:

"The introduction of fluoride into the city's water is not a 'medical
procedure'...[T]he city...is not seeking to introduce the mineral directly
into
Quiles's bloodstream...[T]he city's fluoridation...stops with Quiles's water
faucet. The city is NOT compelling him to drink it....[The city IS though
compelling Quiles to - TG^^^] filter it, boil it, distill it, mix it with
purifying spirits, or purchase
bottled drinking water."

QUILES v. THE CITY OF BOYNTON BEACH
CASE NO. 4D01-71 Opinion filed November 21, 2001 (emphases added)
http://www.4dca.org/Nov2001/11-21-01/4D01-71.pdf

^^^NOTE: The Court wrote "He is free to filter it" - but the city is
obviously
COMPELLING Quiles to PAY to filter his water (or boil it or distill it
or...)

The Court also wrote:

"...[F]reedom to choose not to ingest fluoride remains intact."

Nope. The City of Boynton Beach gave its residents the "free"dom to choose
PAY EXTRA to choose not to ingest fluoride - and the Florida appeals court
went
along with the gag and LIED: Cities and counties in Florida are not
intending
to put fluoride in bloodstreams^^^ - they are fluoridating FAUCETS - not
people.

^^^Note: BLOODSTREAMS... CDC has changed its tune... CDC now indicates that
fluoride acts TOPICALLY. While ingesting fluoride (to get it into the
bloodstream) is said to "enhance" saliva to topically bathe teeth -
bloodstream fluoride endangers children's enamel. Bloodstream bad - topical
good - esp. good for poor children without dentists (goes the CDC gag) -
which is why opponents like Dr. Hardy Limeback of Canada say if we must
fluoridate teeth we should do it by giving out fluoridated toothpaste at
food banks. If fluoride is in toothpaste, people can easily CHOOSE to use
it - or reject it. It works best topically anyway. See The Fluoride
Deception 2004:xx.

Why this obvious pro-fluoridation judicial activism/fraud?

Since fluoridation was brought to us by Fluorine Lawyers Committee ACT I -
the cover-up of military-industrial fluoride toxic pollution.

Since fluoridation was - in a sense - caused by production of the atomic
bomb among other fluoride-pollution related products...

Fluoridation might best be viewed a NATIONAL SECURITY issue (from the
perspective of those who hurt people while building the atom bomb)...

The Quiles court was just doing its "patriotic duty" - like all those
fluoride workers who died or got injured by fluoride poisoning.

See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories Press
2004]

Roger, if I were running Fluorine Lawyers Committee ACT 2 - ending the
cover-up/fluoridation without anyone actually getting prosecuted for the
obvious crimes - I would want people JUST LIKE FAN's Paul Connett, PhD
pretending not to understand THOR.

I would want people just like you ignoring THOR (and similar common law)
insisting that the "central point" is that one form of involuntary
medication is worse than another form of involuntary medication.

If I were running Fluorine Lawyers Committee ACT 2, I would want
Californians kept in the dark about THOR.

I say again...

Under THOR common law, even GOOD medicine is a battery if administered
without consent.

Wrote the THOR court:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Daniel Thor v. The
Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658 at 5659]

Physician Thor needed to place a gastrostomy tube to feed the prisoner...

It is important to emphasize that FOOD was the medical treatment in THOR
because...

Muncipalities are aping the American Dental Association, indicating that
FLUORIDE is food (!) - a "safe" "nutrient"...
http://www.ada.org/public/topics/flu...acts/index.asp

Pinellas County (Florida) Utilities writes:

"As with other nutrients, fluoride is safe..."
http://pubgis.co.pinellas.fl.us/pcuw...tion/index.cfm

In Pinellas County, the "gastrostomy tube" (municipal
plumbing) was already in place when commissioners decided to "feed" people
the
toxic "fluoride" "nutrient" WITHOUT CONSENT...

But *stare decisis* - Quiles is in place and is the law in Florida...

So it might be best to turn to California...

THOR is California Supreme Court common law...

And there is an ongoing fluoridation case in California...

Attorney Kyle R. Nordrehaug (State Bar #205975)of BLUMENTHAL & MARKHAM
writes in his THIRD AMENDED COMPLAINT (Macy et al. v. City of Escondido
et al.^^^):

"[T]he CITY has utterly failed to obtain the informed consent of those
individuals it now seeks to medicate with contaminated Hydrofluorosilicic
acid. The requirement of obtaining a person's informed consent before
initiating treatment is an elementary requirement of the common law..."

No mention of THOR - but the relevant principle of common law is there.

Roger, if you disagree with my contention that under THOR even GOOD medicine
is a battery if administered without consent.

If the best you can offer is, "Give me a break. Silicofluoride is SO MUCH
WORSE than sodium fluoride that it is about time you focused on the REAL
problem."

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Sorry to repeat myself but.... BIZAR After I told FAN's Paul
Connett, PhD about THOR, he erroneously suggested that I think fluoride
medication WITH consent is illegal - then embellished (using his "non-legal
brain") - saying he thinks abuse requires intent to harm - this after I
noted that in THOR, the medical treatment of prison physician Daniel Thor,
MD was a battery even though Physician Thor was trying to HELP the starving
prisoner!

No I am not an attorney (as Paul points out) - but I can read.

Roger, I think you and Mike Coplan did some WONDERFUL research indicating
that silicofluorides are worse than sodium fluoride.

But it is YOU (not me) missing the real point: Even GOOD medicine is a
battery if administered without consent.

Fluoridation is being administered without consent.

Fluoridation is obvious mass battery in the context of THOR.

Mass battery against children is mass child abuse.

Anyone MAY report child abuse - but health professionals who so much as
SUSPECT child abuse are MANDATED to report in California. (California law
requires immediate telephone reports to the sheriff and/or child protective
services followed by written reports within 24 hours.)

There is no limit to the number of 11166PC Suspected Child Abuse Reports
that can be filed - and - did I say - ANYone can file them...

Fluoridation is mass involuntary fluoride ion chemotherapy and there is a
whole profession of mandatory reporters (chiropractors) in California whose
stated Mission involves "freedom of choice in health care."

WHERE ARE THE CHIROPRACTORS?

Fluoridation could end first in California - just by chiros doing the
MINIMUM required by law when child abuse is suspected.

"Chiropractic" attorney Mike Schroeder - former Chairman of the California
Republican Party - got Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas elected.

Surely California chiros in Disneyland DA Tony's jurisdiction will do the
MINIMUM required if they so much as SUSPECT child abuse.

THEN AGAIN...

Does Disneyland DA Tony really need a single suspected child abuse report to
take action?

Nope.

Again, California common law (THOR) is clear: Medication without consent is
a battery.

Fluoridation is mass battery. Mass battery against children is mass child
abuse. Fluoridation is mass child abuse.

It's simple - unless you totally misconstrue THOR.

Why *is* FAN's Paul Connett, PhD totally misconstruing THOR?

If Paul thinks *I* am misconstruing THOR, why doesn't he say THAT - and show
me WHERE?

The kicker: Fluoridation may not even prevent cavities!

CDC FRAUD?

Environmental chemist Prof. Paul Connett writes:

"[T]he CDC...claimed the drop in tooth decay (from the 1960s to the 1990s)
was related to the percentage of the population drinking fluoridated
water...World Health Organization figures that showed these same or greater
declines were occurring in most nonfluoridated countries, thus suggesting
that the CDC authors were either incompetent or fraudulent."
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

ANOTHER KICKER...

Our own National Academy of Sciences indicates that drinking water at HALF
the federal EPA's permissible level of fluoride can cause "crippling
skeletal fluorosis"
in 10 years' time. See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY:
Seven
Stories 2004:221]

Fluoride's toxic effect is cumulative...

Most Americans are fluoridated at about one FOURTH federal EPA's
permissible level. After 40 years of drinking 1ppm fluoridated water, does
anyone else wonder what crippling skeletal
fluorosis look like BEFORE it becomes crippling?

PERHAPS on its way to becoming CRIPPLING, skeletal fluorosis feels like the
"variety of musculoskeletal and other health
ailments" mentioned in The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson:

"[b]aby boomers who have ingested a lifetime of fluoridated water...may be
suffering a variety of musculoskeletal and other health ailments that can be
traced back to [atom bomb toxicologist Harold Hodge's] false promise that
fluoride in water was safe." [Bryson C. The Fluoride Deception. NY: Seven
Stories 2004:221]

ATTENTION CHIROS: Some of the musculoskeletal pain you are treating may be
caused by skeletal fluorosis caused by fluoridation.

REGARDLESS...

Even if fluoride is good medicine, WHY are we letting municipalities and DAs
ignore THOR to MAYBE prevent cavities?

Even CDC now says there is no reason to ingest the stuff. (My thanks to Mark
in New Zealand for pointing out to me that ingestion for "enhanced saliva"
gag is an obvious fraud.)

Something's very screwy.

FAN's Paul Connett, PhD is misconstruing THOR and his silence has me
wondering about FAN...

Roger, you and Paul are fellow mucky-muck PhDs...

Could you ask Paul why he is misconstruing THOR?

Could you ask him why he said that I am saying I want people arrested? I
never said that.

I want no one punished.

I want sheriffs and DAs and AGs to stop the injection of toxic waste into
drinking water. That's all.

Could you explain why you think THOR shouldn't apply - why you think
medication without consent is a "weak" point - "not the central point"?

Your statement that the REAL problem is that silicofluorides are worse than
sodium fluoride seems a side-show - a specious argument when common law
clearly indicates that even GOOD medicine is a battery without consent.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Roger and me...(also:
Question about FAN's Paul Connett, PhD)"