Babies born $25,000 in debt

Old October 29th 05, 07:33 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Babies born $25,000 in debt

BABIES BORN $25,000 IN DEBT...

According to Ed Hall's ) federal debt clock...

America's outstanding public debt as of October 26, 2005, at 09:26:36 PM GMT
was over eight TRILLION dollars (eight million billion dollars):

$8,015,871,212,226.80.

Assuming the American population is 297,563,780...

Every American baby is born roughly $25,000 in debt...

See http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

IN ADDITION: Obstetricians impose illegal CORPORAL (sometimes fatal)
debts/taxes that are easily avoided.

See article below.

HOSPITAL CALLS 911 (ALSO: "BABY ER")

See below.

Attn Oregon Atty Gen'l HARDY MYERS (via ): Suspected
(Mass) Child Abuse...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% - and
KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck -
and lying to cover-up.

For the Four OB cover-up lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls...

LADIES: It's easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% -
just roll onto your side as you push your baby out. (Nearly every other
"alternative" delivery position also works. Just don't let them keep you
semisitting or dorsal as you push your baby out. Talk to your OB or midwife
today.)

NOTE: Obstetricians are also robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood
volume. You can also easily offer your baby the "extra" up to 50% of blood
volume. See below.

HOSPITAL CALLS 911 (also: 'Baby ER')

"In my 19 years' experience, that would be an extremely rare event."
--Ron Prinslow, Oregon Health Care Licensure and Certification Program,
quoted by Nigel Jacquiss...

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Nigel Jaquiss
WILLAMETTE WEEK

Nigel,

I write regarding your cover-story in the October 19, 2005 WILLAMETTE WEEK
("Doctors Inc.: The challenges facing Oregon's only doctor-owned hospital").

What a tragedy that the hospital had to call 911 and the woman died.

You reported that Ron Prinslow's agency found that the hospital "followed
procedure."

This is really not all that surprising.

All across America, many maternity hospitals in effect dial 911 - it's part
of their procedure too...

Edward Humes, author of Baby ER, writes:

"Many hospitals market their luxurious birth suites...neglecting to mention
that they have little to offer the one out of ten babies who ends up needing
an NICU. *Those children will have to waste precious minutes or hours being
transported [to a tertiary care facility] by ambulance...bumping through
traffic instead of receiving lifesaving care right where they were
born...[M]any small patients arrive...[in tertiary care facility
NICUs]...via ambulance from other hospitals...their parents pale and
terrified in the car behind them, unable to comprehend...why they made the
mistake of starting out at the wrong hospital in the first place..."
[Humes E. Baby ER: The Heroic Doctors and Nurses Who Perform Medicine's
Tiniest Miracles. NY: Simon & Schuster. 2000:12-13]

As indicated above, I am concerned about obstetric procedures that occur
BEFORE mother or baby encounter a problem - regardless whether the hospital
can handle the problem.

Specifically, I am concerned about obstetricians keeping birth canals closed
the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck.

With birth canals senselessly kept closed the "extra" up to 30% - i.e. -
with women senselessly kept semisitting or dorsal - obstetricians chemically
whip the uterus to contract VIOLENTLY and often pull with hands, forceps and
vacuums.

Sometimes they pull so hard that spinal nerves are ripped out of tiny spinal
cords.

Some babies die - some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

THIS IS OBVIOUS BIRTH CRIME: One does not keep the birth canal closed the
"extra" up to 30% as one violently pushes on tiny spines (with oxytocin) or
gruesomely pulls on tiny spines (with hands, forceps or vacuums).

UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES/UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS

Obstetricians are slicing vaginas and abdomens en masse -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to open
birth canals - even as they close birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals to open maximally is not
going to prevent all episiotomies, c-sections or forceps deliveries - it's
just that obstetricians have no business closing birth canals.

Nor do obstetricians have any business lying to cover-up.

Again, for the Four OB cover-up lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls...

STILL MORE OBSTETRIC CRIME...

There is also the bizarre matter of obstetricians immediately clamping
umbilical cords - denying umbilical cord oxygen - forcing babies to breathe
with their lungs before they are ready - and in the process robbing babies
of up to 50% of their blood volume.

This is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY - and in most "cord blood banking"
births - according to retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB
FACOG.

See Water birth and breathing without lungs...

Women can offer their babies the "extra" up to 50% of blood volume by simply
telling the obstetrician not to clamp the umbilical cord until it has
stopped pulsating and the baby is pink and breathing and not in need of
resuscitation.

Nigel, I hope you will report on these obvious mass child abuse crimes of
obstetricians - and on the foot-dragging of lying obstetric experts and law
enforcement.

The obstetric lies and law enforcement foot-dragging are what perpetuate the
obvious mass child abuse.

As Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly boasted regarding obvious MD vaccination
crime:

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime. *These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

NOTE: Chiropractors may be complicit in MD vaccination crime - silent
because they fear exposure of chiropractic crime...

See Vaccination and a bizarre chiropractic silence explained - perhaps...

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, MDs are
TRAINED to perform these obvious felonies.

Nigel, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS In your article, you mentioned John Santa, MD "an OHSU professor and
former head of the state's Office of Oregon Health Policy and Research."

I once personally described the grisly biomechanics of semisitting delivery
before John Santa, MD - with a representative from then-Oregon Gov. John
Kitzhaber, MD sitting a few chairs away.

On Nov. 10, 2000, I wrote:

"Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oregon Medical Director, John Santa,
M.D. (he left BC/BS) told me awhile back that Blue Cross/Blue Shield of
Oregon 'probably won
't do anything' to inform Oregon women of this grisly travesty - because the
insurance industry 'can't tell doctors how to practice medicine.'"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.health.alternative/msg/3f551878a9821ccb?

I also once personally described the grisly biomechanics of semisitting
delivery before OHSU Professor E. Paul Kirk and then(still?)-Oregon Medicaid
czar Hersh Crawford...

On Jan. 16, 2002, I wrote to Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers (via
):

"I never did find your e-mail address [, Hardy]. *At the time, I had left
written
materials for various DAs, the Oregon Medical Board, the Oregon Chiropractic
Board and the Multnomah County Sheriff. *I had also spoken personally before
the Oregon Health Commission - before the OB who used to head that
commission [E. Paul Kirk, MD] - before a state agency chaired by John Santa,
MD and before a
committee of the Oregon legislature with Hersh Crawford present..."

Given the massive spinal manipulation crime (see above), one would have
thought that the Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners would have taken an
interest.

Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners Exec. Dir. Dave McTeague did write me
to tell me that the Board had a recording of me calling myself "Dr.
Gastaldo" - and demanded I stop calling myself "Dr." since I am no longer
licensed. It turned out there was no law supporting Mr. McTeague's demand.

NOTE: I was never licensed in Oregon. I voluntarily forfeited my
chiropractic license in California when a man calling himself Michael
Schroeder attorney for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners told
me it was outside my scope of practice to tell pregnant women that
obstetricians are closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

For two years, I have been asking the California board if it is true that
California chiropractors may not tell pregnant women that obstetricians are
closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

See Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com /group/chiro-list/message/3526

No answer yet - maybe you can contact the California and Oregon boards on
this point, Nigel?

You referred to Bryce Milam, DC as one of the "principal owners of
Physicians' Hospital"...

Coincidentally, I wrote to Bryce Milam, DC about the grisly obstetrics...

See Chiro co-founds hospital - will he help babies?
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/1fe31b6453ac4fbe

Bryce never replied.

Maybe he just never saw my email...

Then again, it may be (as indicated above) that chiros are silent about
medical crime because chiros fear exposure of chiropractic crime...

See again: Vaccination and a bizarre chiropractic silence explained -
perhaps...

Finally, I must state THE PROBLEM (again):

THE PROBLEM: Four OB cover-up lies and law enforcement foot-dragging...

Again quoting the arrogant boast of Steve B. Harris, MD:

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime. *These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global acces in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "Hospital calls 911 (also: 'Baby ER')"

My thanks to Bernard von NotHaus (via ) for calling
attention to Ed Hall's federal debt clock.

NOTE: Bernard von NotHaus has created an inflation-proof currency 100%
backed and redeemable in gold and silver.

For details, go to:
www.libertydollar.org