Pedo makes Fraudulent abuse report GETS NAILED FOR KID PORN

Old November 22nd 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Pedo makes Fraudulent abuse report GETS NAILED FOR KID PORN

Greegor wrote:
Court records show the Mongars reported the Whites to the Department of

Human Services for "smacking (their children) on the knuckles with
butter knives" and for smoking cigarettes in the children's presence.
One of the Mongars' children has severe asthma and needed
hospitalization, partly due to inhaling the smoke.

smacking knuckles with butter knives???

You have some question? Could you be more specific?

couldn't stop smoking even for day care kids?

Well, that's the claim. Again, could you be more specific if you are
actually asking a question?

After the DHS confirmed child abuse for "denial of critical care,"
Juanita White forfeited her state child care registration, cutting off
the Whites' primary source of income, court records state.

Daycare was their primary income???

Didn't you recently reply to me that your "job" was "child care?"

And again, what kind of a question is that?

What is it you wish to know?

Are you suggesting that daycare might not be a family's business and
provide their primary income?

When one see's the word "primary" one can assume secondary, tertiary,
etc etc etc.

Of all the privacy rights threatened everyday for security,
can't they track the pervs who download kiddy porn more?

How? Are you forgetting the Constitution now?

What are the odds that a perv who downloads
kiddy porn also molested kids?

Good question. Are you really wanting an answer, or is it yet another
rhetorical "blaming?"

So, look up the odds if you will.

If you can't find them, and you know it's unlikely, then you have more
likely asked yet another of your diversionary self excusing
rhetorically loaded questions.

You've made no contribution about this story, other than to pretend to
curiousity.

Got any to make?

0:-]

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pb.../20061112/NEWS...

False sex-abuse claims leave cloud over family
By JENNIFER JACOBS REGISTER STAFF WRITER
November 12, 2006

Osceola, Ia. - The photograph of a naked man about to rape a screaming
girl arrived at the state child abuse investigators' office in an
anonymous envelope five years ago.

A simple message was marked on the back of the photo: "Ashley Mongar,
Friendly Acres Trailer Park, Lot 20, Osceola, Iowa. Photographer:
Brandy Mongar."

During the police investigation that followed, Ashley Mongar, then 8
years old, was pulled out of school, shown the explicit photograph, and

examined by her doctor for signs of sexual intercourse. She tearfully
denied any abuse. But police, uncertain whether to believe her, put her

father in jail, interrogated her mother, and removed her three siblings

from their parents' custody.

Within two days, investigators uncovered the truth: Brandy and Bill
Mongar had been framed.

But a cloud of public suspicion has followed the Mongars for the past
five years.

Federal prosecutors later proved that Lester John White Jr., 51, a
Garden Grove man who had a grudge against the Mongars, searched through

pedophilia sites on the Internet until he found a photo of a child who
resembled Ashley Mongar. Then White made "a vengeful false child abuse
report" against her parents, prosecutors said.

White admitted in his trial last winter that five days before Christmas

in 2001, he anonymously mailed the downloaded image to the Iowa
Department of Human Services office in Osceola.

White insisted he did so out of concern for Ashley. His defense lawyer,

Nick Drees, contended that a conviction would deter others from
reporting suspected abuse if they could be held criminally liable for
handing over evidence that includes child pornography.

But a federal judge found White guilty of three charges for receiving,
possessing and distributing child pornography.

The photo he claimed was of the Mongars was actually part of "the
Heather series," a widely distributed collection of child pornography,
investigators testified.

White was sentenced last month to six years in prison.

With White heading off to prison soon, the five-year saga Bill and
Brandy Mongar lived through finally came to an end. But before it
ended, some of the Mongars' friends grew distant, both lost their jobs,

and they ended up moving away from Osceola for a while.

Accusations arise from care dispute

A feud between the Mongar family and the White family began in May
2001. Lester White's wife, Juanita, who provided child care for the
Mongar children, sued Brandy and Bill Mongar for child care fees.

Court records show the Mongars reported the Whites to the Department of

Human Services for "smacking (their children) on the knuckles with
butter knives" and for smoking cigarettes in the children's presence.
One of the Mongars' children has severe asthma and needed
hospitalization, partly due to inhaling the smoke.

After the DHS confirmed child abuse for "denial of critical care,"
Juanita White forfeited her state child care registration, cutting off
the Whites' primary source of income, court records state.

In November 2001, Lester White downloaded the image of "Heather" being
sexually abused, but he waited until Dec. 20 to mail it to the DHS,
investigators testified.

U.S. Postal Inspector Kevin Marshall and Osceola police investigator
Charles Beeker went to Ashley's elementary school to determine whether
she was, indeed, the child in the photo, court documents state.

Beeker knew the Mongar family and "believed it was certainly her,"
according to court testimony.

However, when Marshall met the girl, he was not convinced.

Police asked Brandy and Bill Mongar, who were then manager and
assistant manager at a KFC restaurant in Osceola, to go to the Osceola
Police Department. They arrested Bill on a warrant for failing to pay
traffic fines.

Brandy Mongar said, "They read me my rights and slapped this picture
down in front of my face and said, 'This is your daughter.' "

She said she reacted to "the horror of the photo," which showed a young

girl lying on a bed and a man, whose genitals were in full view,
performing a sex act on her.

"I started screaming. I kept saying, 'This is not my daughter! Oh my
God!' and I started crying, and it was just a horrible ordeal," she
remembered.

What was immediately obvious to the mother was that the girl in the
photo had crooked teeth, while her own daughter's teeth are "perfect,"
she said.

And the man in the photo had no tattoo on his hand or leg, while Bill
Mongar has tattoos in both places.

When she pointed these details out, the investigators told her
alterations were possible with a digital photo. She responded that she
didn't own a digital camera.

"I said, 'I want my kids,' " Mongar recalled. "My fear was my kids were

gone, and I didn't know where they were going."

Girl told, 'Your parents are sick'

Ashley and her younger sister, who police had taken from her
kindergarten classroom, were in separate rooms elsewhere at the police
station, Brandy Mongar said. It was 10 hours before the girls were able

to leave with their grandmother, whom DHS officials had asked to care
for all four Mongar children.

"I understand why they did it," Brandy Mongar said. "If something like
that had really happened, they need to take all the precautionary steps

they have to do."

The situation was no less painful when Ashley later told her mother the

questions the male officers asked her.

"She was scared because she's in this room alone with no one she knows
and these guys kept telling her: 'We know this is you,' " Brandy Mongar

said. "They said, 'Your parents are sick people,' and that we need to
be on medication. The medication would help us and she wouldn't have to

go through that no more. She kept saying 'No, no.' "

The investigators asked Brandy Mongar if they could search her home,
and she quickly agreed. Federal court documents show that the officers
did not find the blanket or girl's clothing that could be seen in the
photo. They confiscated the family computer, however, but found no
cameras or anything that would connect the Mongars to the photo,
according to court records.

Brandy Mongar said the officers told her not to talk to anyone about
the case - neither family nor friends who could possibly destroy
evidence for her. If she bumped into her family in town, she was told
to turn and walk away from them, she said.

"My whole world, in just a matter of minutes, came crashing down on
me," she said. "It felt like my mom, my sister, my kids were completely

out of my life."

The next morning, stinging from a killer headache, Brandy Mongar went
to the store for pain medication. By coincidence, she said, her four
children were there with her mother, Linda Hopkins.

"My youngest was almost 2 and he said, 'Momma!' I instantly started
bawling and the kids started crying. I went directly to them. I
couldn't stay away from my kids. My mom said, 'Brandy, you're going to
get caught,' and I said, 'I don't care, this isn't right.' "

Brandy Mongar went to the DHS office, told officials she and her
husband were innocent, and pleaded for their help.

"They did all the stuff they should have done - they questioned me,
they questioned my husband, they questioned my kids," she said.

The children were allowed to return to the Mongar home later that day.

Attorney uncovers origin of photo

Investigators told the Mongars they had identified the photo as part of

the series of "Heather" photos available on the Internet. But they did
not know who may have mailed it until a week later when the Garden
Grove city attorney, Monty Franklin, who was also acting as the
courtroom advocate for the Mongar children, recognized similarities
between the "Heather" photo and photos mailed to Garden Grove city
officials by Lester and Juanita White complaining about neighborhood
eyesores, court records show.

A warrant was issued and a search of the Whites' home uncovered more
child pornography, as well as swinger magazines and home movies of the
Whites having sex "with each other, and with other men, other women,
and multiple partners," court documents show.

Lester White told investigators - verbally and in a written confession
- that he had downloaded the "Heather" photo and other child
pornography, court documents show.

White later contradicted this at his trial, and in a motion for a new
trial argued that his son was to blame for the pornography being on the

family computer.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Craig Peyton Gaumer said in court documents
that White, who was indicted in December 2003, falsely accused Bill
Mongar of "one of the most heinous crimes imaginable, namely the rape
of his own daughter."

The ordeal caused Ashley "extreme emotional trauma," he said.

Brandy Mongar said: "The public, the way they treated us, they acted
like we were really guilty of this. They saw Bill being taken away in a

police car and everybody said, 'What'd Bill do?' I felt like everyone
was looking at us."

In June 2004, the family moved to Des Moines, where Bill got a job and
Brandy went to school.

They returned to the Osceola area nine months later because their
children missed home, said Brandy Mongar, who is now a full-time
college student and works part time at a restaurant.

At White's sentencing, Ashley did not want to go on the stand to read
her victim's statement, so the prosecutor read it for her, her mother
said.

The family was "ecstatic" when the judge sentenced White to six years
in prison, she said.

Ashley, now 13, is no longer completely trusting of people, Brandy
Mongar said.

Ashley has had nightmares, including one where she dreamed she was in a

bathtub and White was staring at her through a window.

She gets upset if someone outside her immediate family tries to take
snapshots of her.

"She's seen what pictures can do," Brandy Mongar said.

Old November 22nd 06, 05:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

0:- wrote:

.... I am so fond of educating Greg, and so inspired by the ignorance of
he and other posters here on issues of law that I just have to visit
this little gem more precisely......

Greegor wrote:

....snip unrelated....

Of all the privacy rights threatened everyday for security,

Yes, a very real concern. And being dealt with in our courts.

can't they track the pervs who download kiddy porn more?

How? Are you forgetting the Constitution now?

My question was meant to trigger some thinking in you, but I just can't
trust in that.

Greg, are you suggesting that because some privacy rights are being
threatened more should be?

Or are you accusing the government of not being INTRUSIVE enough?

Your questions tend to create MORE confusion rather than invite more
clarity.

And Greg, on this issue you are wrong. They ARE tracking pervs that
download kiddie-porn. I kind of wonder if you aren't being tracked as
one of many visitors to the Myspace website.

But then you would have had to do something to trigger a legal
surveillance of you. Did you?

Do you hope they ignored the constitutional restraints and have started
tracking you?

If they did, then trust me, they won't just look for kiddie porn. That
would be a waste of resource. The software that is used very likely is
programmable to look for a long string of words and character clusters
that would trigger a closer look.

So basically the authorities would have to be probing pretty much ALL
traffic at a website to find the pervs you bring up.

Want that do you?

What happened to your Constitutional defense of parents rights? Some of
those folks might be just kids, and parents, all innocent.

Have I ever mentioned your tendency to the double standard, Greg?

0:-}

Old November 22nd 06, 07:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

.... to "pervs downingloading kiddie porn."

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...src=rss&rpc=22

China sentences Web porn king to life in prison
Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:14am ET145
Internet News
Banks face growing threat of inside identity theft
Microsoft brings 129 lawsuits against phishers
CBS clips top YouTube charts, boost ratings
More Internet News...
Email This Article | Print This Article | Reprints
[-] Text [+]

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese court sentenced the founder of the
country's largest pornography Web site to life imprisonment on
Wednesday and jailed another eight of the site's organizers, state
media reported. ....

...... Pornography was among the vices nearly wiped out in China under
the strict and puritanical rule of Mao Zedong. But since economic
reforms began and social controls have loosened, it has become more
readily available.

China also has an army of cyber police who patrol the Internet for
unfavorable content, but their targets are more often politically
sensitive subjects than pornography. ...

Possibly Greg, you would prefer the PRC solution to social problems,
Greg.

You can actually crank up their Constitution (yes, they have one), and
read it and see if you'd like to live there.

Heck, we might even take up a collection to help you move...and with a
computer you can stay connected to the group easily...well, unless you
post something that interests Uncle Chen. R R R R

0:- wrote:
0:- wrote:

... I am so fond of educating Greg, and so inspired by the ignorance of
he and other posters here on issues of law that I just have to visit
this little gem more precisely......

...snip unrelated....

.

Old November 22nd 06, 07:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

It's odd that you seem to be so in defense of privacy for
pervs downloading kiddie porn, and even defend a
right to have social problems!

Just the opposite of your notion that since there
are massive numbers of unreported cases of
sexual abuse, CPS should have statzpolezei
like authority to check every child's drawers.

Old November 23rd 06, 04:11 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
It's odd that you seem to be so in defense of privacy for
pervs downloading kiddie porn, and even defend a
right to have social problems!

I'm not in defense of it. I merely point out the problems of
intelligence operations that would include OTHERS, who are perfectly
innocent by in the stream of examined documents/transmissions.

Because foreign intelligence is not constrained by this, I've very
aware of all the things I saw in my military service reviewing raw
intelligence source materials, that had nothing to do with what we were
looking for, but could not find if we didn't look at everything.

So we looked at everything.

You have asked that domestic intelligence look at "everything" in the
accessing and transmission of online data, so as to catch a few.

Just the opposite of your notion that since there
are massive numbers of unreported cases of
sexual abuse, CPS should have statzpolezei
like authority to check every child's drawers.

Actually that's not the least true.

Without allegations CPS has no business doing that, and to my knowledge
does not.

Though it does not have to be specific allegations for them to look at
all possibilities of abuse.

YOU and others here have criticized CPS when the failed to do so and
missed one kind of abuse while investigating, and having supervision
and custody of a child.

Now suddenly you ready to not blame CPS as long as they are careful to
meet YOUR definition of civil rights?

I do wish, by the way, you'd stop making up my intent and assigning me
meanings not apparent and provable in my posts.

Please show where I used unreported cases of sexual abuse to defend the
checking of every child's drawers.

You do see, do you not, that you made that up?

0:-

Old November 23rd 06, 08:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane, I do not accept that to track WHO accesses
certain web sites would require tracking everything else.

Can't they get a computer counterpart of a
telephone wiretap, through a court order?

Asking a server to put a trace or keystroke trap on every
access to nakedkiddies.com would NOT violate
the rights of others on the internet would it?

In a few news stories they reported that when the
authorities busted a kiddieporn site operator they
tracked down the pervs accessing the site.

I'm sure that Dan's buddy Oliver Sutton could
help the pervs, but I'm sure there are still some
ways to track them down.

As the NBC/Perverted Justice sting and the
overseas sex junket prosecutions indicate
such a sting would catch JUDGES, teachers,
doctors, psychologists, coaches, Cops, counselors...

Is it possible THAT is the reason that law enforcement
doesn't track this stuff better?

Old November 23rd 06, 08:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane, I do not accept that to track WHO accesses
certain web sites would require tracking everything else.

Oh, really? You a Unix programmer?

To find "someone" you have to pull of logs of all "ones" who have
posted.

Then you pick out your target person.

If you don't have a target person...you claim as you state it would not
have a person named.

How do you know he's a perv unless you already have found him down
until you get a hit?

Can't they get a computer counterpart of a
telephone wiretap, through a court order?

Of course. How to you name the perp if you have not already been
scanning logs of posters and examining their connections to suspect
sites, then determined if they did indeed download from it?

You can't get a warrant, as far as I know, on people visiting a certain
website. You have to have some evidence to present to the issuing judge
that a crime had been committed...possession of child pornography.

You seem, after all these years, and my explaining these things to you
before on other matters, unble to retain anything.

Asking a server to put a trace or keystroke trap on every
access to nakedkiddies.com would NOT violate
the rights of others on the internet would it?

Yes. No warrant should be issued because there is not crime reported to
issue upon.

That IS the beef currently with the national security issues and
proposed 'solutions.'

In a few news stories they reported that when the
authorities busted a kiddieporn site operator they
tracked down the pervs accessing the site.

Yes, and they had proof there was kiddieporn first.

They may have tracked down the pervs, Greg, they had to have the site
operator's logs showing there were downloads.

All those that downloaded nothing would not have, or at least should
not have resulted in warrants to "track" them.

To cut a finer point on it though, you are right in one sense.

Since you computer caches all text and images you access, even when
clicking on a site, for a short time any "porn" displayed would exist
on your computer in a temporary file. If that file is not removed, and
it is not overwritten it will stay forever on your site.

Hence you have technically "downloaded" kiddie porn.

Now what I find intresting at this point, Greg, is that you have indeed
answered your very own question.

One of us was very clever to moved you to that point. Was it you?

I'm sure that Dan's buddy Oliver Sutton could
help the pervs, but I'm sure there are still some
ways to track them down.

Are you Oliver Sutton accusing Dan's buddy 'Oliver Sutton' of helping
pervs download kiddie port, Greg?

Would you like to think about that a bit more?

Didn't you claim OS is DS?

If you believe that to be true, then logically wouldn't you be accusing
Dan of helping pervs download kiddie porn?

As the NBC/Perverted Justice sting and the
overseas sex junket prosecutions indicate
such a sting would catch JUDGES, teachers,
doctors, psychologists, coaches, Cops, counselors...

I see you once again, answering your original question.

Can we assume then that you tendered that question rhetorically,
already knowing the answer?

Is it possible THAT is the reason that law enforcement
doesn't track this stuff better?

I have found that anything is possible.

I've even heard it suggested that now and then some "boyfriend" moves
in with a single mom and does not abuse her kids.

In the instances you mention I'm a bit puzzled, since in fact police do
conduct, quite vigorously, investigations UNDER WARRANT where they have
cause to suspect, and do catch people from all walks of life.

Are you really claiming they don't, or are you confused and don't
understand the Constitutional issues that restrain them, as the article
pointed out, in ways private citizens are not so restrained?

You post these things, then you go of on these very strange tangents,
Greg, with wild unfounded, and usually unfoundable if one knows
anything, accusatory rants.

What motivates you to do this, I wonder?

Kane

Old November 24th 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Since mere possession of kiddy porn is a crime, is
it reasonable to play games and pretend that pervs
cruising through kiddy porn sites al length
is not "constructive possession"?

I worry that people can be "slammed" to
a porno site like a pop under, pop up, etc.

But if somebody is actively cruising through
kiddy porn, they need to be taken out of society ASAP.

Hardcore undercover work to bust kiddy porn is in order.

B.O.R. should not get in the way of busting
people accessing KNOWN kiddy porn sites.