Man arrested for saving child

Old July 15th 04, 05:35 PM
Bob

Default Man arrested for saving child

JayR wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/US/Go..._040713-1.html

Mistake #1.
It's impossible to abduct your own child. It's yours.

I disagree.

From the California District Attorney's Child Abduction Unit FAQ:

A LIE from a lying feminist weasel is a LIE.

Thanks for reaffirming that truth.

It IS kidnapping when the California District Attorney, bigot *******s
on the benches, and their Feminazi minions steal a child from the fathers.

Bob

CAN A FAMILY MEMBER ABDUCT THEIR OWN CHILD?
The District Attorney's Office Child Abduction unit is only involved
when a parent or other family member abducts a child. Not only does
child abduction involve violation of Family Court, Juvenile Court
and/or Probate Court orders, but it also involves a FELONY violation
of the law. The punishment for committing such a crime can be up to
four years in prison and a $10,000 fine, even if the abductor is a
family member! [ TOP ]

I posted here a few weeks ago when my ex took my child out of state
during my weekend (clear court orders, no notice to or permission from
me, etc). I got nowhere with the police nor the DA when I asked them
to follow up on a violation of the penal code (CA 278.5--Child
Stealing). Police told me to go see the family court judge and tell
him she's in contempt of court.

Here in CA, it takes 6 weeks to get on the calendar for a contempt
arraignment, and it takes 2 more months to get a trial. And though
the numbers are not made public, I can say with confidence that the
number of mothers serving time for contempt of a custody order hovers
near 0% here. This is no recourse for a victim of custody
interference/child stealing. When the child is in danger (as Mr.
Cleveland is reported to have claimed) 14 weeks might as well be a
lifetime.

After the police, I went to the DA's office with a copy of the text I
pasted above in hand. They had the ignorance to tell me "if you're
not the 'custodial parent' then we won't pursue it." In other words,
NCPs have ZERO rights.

He didn't abduct the child, SHE did. But the public perception will
be the opposite. Using the gun was wrong, as others here have opined,
so he blew it and it's too bad that this kid might lose her father for
a while as he serves his time. But the minute authorities realized
this woman took the child in the presence of custody orders preventing
her from doing so, she should have been charged with a felony and
taken into custody and the media alerted that a malicious mom had been
swiftly dealt with under the law.

Jay R.

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 18th 04, 08:10 PM
Ian

(JayR) wrote in message . com...
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/US/Go..._040713-1.html

Mistake #1.
It's impossible to abduct your own child. It's yours.

I disagree.

Steve is a man's name is it not? I said it was impossible to
abduct his own child, because he's a man. Obviously a woman
can abduct a child from a man because they're just the mother.

A father can raise his child without woman's help. A woman
can't do it without men's.