Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

Old December 6th 05, 11:01 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

JanD wrote:
"Robert" wrote

[snip]

"Mark Probert" wrote

[snip]

http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...News&file=arti...

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the Los
Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter Eliza
Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

Both on the advisory board of Maggiore's group, "Alive and Well".

Old December 6th 05, 11:29 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

"Robert" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote

[snip]

"JanD" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message
You snipped his background, Robert.

Your *organized medicine* brain washing is showing.

Robert,

In ALL of this projects the United Stated considered him to be both

toxicologist AND a PATHOLOGIST!

You don't need to have a license for "projects". What is his license

practice as a professional in his state, he needs a license.
You don't need a license in academic research because you are not
responsible to anybodies health.
Understand this. He is not a licensed pathologist under any

definition
of
licensure by any given state.

Read this S L O W L Y.

H e w a s b o t h a t o x i c o l o g o i s t

In ALL of this projects the United Stated considered him to be both a
toxicologist AND a PATHOLOGIST!

It did not require a licensed pathologist otherwise he would not have
qualified for the funding. The fact that you or he puts that toxicologist
and pathologist statement to each of those research projects is laughable.

Go visit some of those *throw away folks*, Robert!

Old December 6th 05, 11:52 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

"Robert" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote

[snip]

"Mark Probert" wrote

[snip]

http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...News&file=arti...

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the
Los
Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter Eliza
Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

The child was never prescribed that antibiotic before so it is impossible
for that child to develop an anaphylactic reaction on first exposure.
Those
are the facts.

NO, it is NOT impossible.

Old December 6th 05, 11:55 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

"Mark Probert" wrote
JanD wrote:
"Robert" wrote

[snip]
"Mark Probert" wrote

[snip]

Old December 6th 05, 11:58 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

"Mark Probert" wrote
Robert wrote:

[snip]

"Mark Probert" wrote

[snp]

Old December 7th 05, 12:35 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

"cathyb" wrote in message
ps.com...

JanD wrote:
"Robert" wrote

[snip]

"Mark Probert" wrote

[snip]

http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...News&file=arti...

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the

Los
Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter

Eliza
Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

Both on the advisory board of Maggiore's group, "Alive and Well".

Oh, and on the website "Alive and Well", the last time I looked she still
claimed that her children were still healthy. Well, she edited out the most
blatent words on http://www.aliveandwell.org/html/top...s/aboutus.html
.... but she still has this statement near the top:
"Since testing positive in 1992, Christine has lived without illness or AIDS
medications and is the mother of two exceptionally healthy children, both
born with no medical interventions."

Correct me if I am wrong... but doesn't having a child die (along with
failing to thrive and gain much weight in the last year of her life) be an
example of NOT being exceptionally healthy?

Old December 7th 05, 03:42 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:30:16 -0800, "Robert" wrote:

The child was never prescribed that antibiotic before so it is impossible
for that child to develop an anaphylactic reaction on first exposure. Those
are the facts.

The fact is that the first time she took the antibiotic she had no reaction.
The reaction occurred when she took it again and she got worse as she kept
taking it.

Ora
Old December 7th 05, 03:54 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

In article . com,
john wrote:
medical politics is another subject--she died from antibiotics not HIV

An assertion, alas, not supported by the facts. John, of course,
spits on facts when they don't suit his agenda.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Old December 7th 05, 03:55 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

JanD wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

[...]

Your reasoning being?

LOL.

Cathy

From: http://www.cdc.gov/oralhealth/infect...l/glossary.htm

Anaphylaxis (immediate anaphylactic hypersensitivity): a severe and
sometimes fatal Type 1 reaction in a susceptible person after a second
exposure to a specific antigen (e.g., food, pollen, proteins in latex
gloves, or penicillin) _after previous sensitization_. Anaphylaxis is
characterized commonly by respiratory symptoms, itching, hives, and
rarely by shock and death (anaphylactic shock).

From: http://www.answers.com/anaphylaxis&r=67

an·a·phy·lax·is (ăn'É™-fÉ™-lăk'sÄ*s)
n.
1. Hypersensitivity especially in animals to a substance, such as
foreign protein or a drug, that is caused by exposure to a foreign
substance _after a preliminary exposure_.
2. See anaphylactic shock.

From the Concise Oxford Dictionary:

....hypersensitivity of tissues to a dose of antigen, _as a reaction
against a previous dose_.

From Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary:

..._Anaphylaxis _can only occur_ in an individual _previously sensitized
to an allergen_, as it is the original exposure that causes
immunoglobulin E (IgE) to bind to mast cells.

My emphases.

It's impossible by definition.

Cathy