TROLL ALERT ! BEWARE "S. NEWPORT"has snapped-offdick in his ass

Old November 29th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.men,alt.parenting.solutions
Taylor

Default TROLL ALERT ! BEWARE "S. NEWPORT"has snapped-offdick in his ass

Sorry, Steve. I need to set the record straight here.

Steve Newport wrote:
(Taylor)
all his years of undying support of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'
---------------------------------------
Me and the Emmy voters. Uncircumcised cocks like yours carry more
sexually transmitted diseases.

lol If you believe that, our dear Stevie, then I have a little history
lesson for you. Hey, it's a multimedia one, too! :-D

This history of circumcision:
http://www.icgi.org/medicalization_o...ion.htm#Page_1 (follow
the magical red arrows throughout the history of time)

"Circumcision cures club foot??!!" My god, chop my foreskin off then!
:-D What?! "Cures epilepsy?!" That's it. It's GOTTA go then (the
foreskin)!

spinal paralysis, bed wetting, curvature of the spine, eye
problems...... Shall I go on, Newport?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall proven to be false. What I find ironic is, the
world's circ rate compared to the U.S. While the level-headed global
society takes a logical wait-and-see attitude for all these "reasons"
(*rolls eyes*) to circumcise, you can CLEARLY see the U.S. idiotically
plays a game of "hack 'em off" and end up with the inevitable egg on
their face when these theories turn out to be false. The brainwashing
is so DEEPLY ENGRAINED in your psyche (sp?).

When I saw "ironic" I point out to George W. Bush's "threats of WMD"
that never existed. *sigh* Yet ANOTHER hasty move by the U.S. that
blows up right in their face. Will they EVER learn??? ;-)

the foreskin will give you a crossed eye... And I'm not even to the
early-1900's yet! lol I think circumcision curing blindness, deafness
and dumbness to take the cake, don't you, love?

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

Mothering.com: The Case Against Circumcision
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...splay.php?f=44
Mothering.com