Hating Autism

Old March 6th 07, 07:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Hating Autism

http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/200...h-jackass.html

Note: I do not approve of this kind of language, however here is one fed up
parent.

Old March 6th 07, 08:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Arak

On Mar 6, 12:18 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/200...lynch-of-nh-ja...

Note: I do not approve of this kind of language, however here is one fed up
parent.

One fed up parent?

Wow...

For those of you who would like to see how this fellow has responded
to comments, I'll post some he

"1st Nitwit,
You idiots are accepting an obsolete notion about autism. We learned
at the end of the century that mercury caused the epidemic and you're
stuck believing that there is no known cause or cure. meanwhile,
thousands of kids have been cured whose parents are not idiots like
you."

He claims his son is "Cured", but then writes this when asked: "Much
improved but not yet cured. It can be a long process."

One of my personal favourites! "Brain Dead; There was no such thing
as autism until 1943. There were no autistics thousands of years ago.
What will it take for this to sink into your head?
If autistics were intelligent, they would cure themselves."

He hee!!

"I see the more deranged ND's are loose tonight.
You accept lies told by those who poisoned you and you think I should
stoop to your low level of intelligence to believe them too.
Then, you accuse me of bigotry when, if you paid attention to me and
learned how to climb out of the abyss of autism, you might enjoy a
decent life free of autism.
You need to be deprogrammed of all the swill that neurodiversity touts
as worthwhile. It's all part of the lie that wants to keep you from
helping yourself.
When will you realize that Neurodiversity exists for the sole purpose
of preventing poisoned people from testifying against those who
poisoned them. Just ask Kathleen or Amanda. I'm sure they wouldn't lie
to you as long as you keep drinking the Kool Aid."

Another winning comment:

"In this case, it's fools who are spouting nonsense and trying to
ascribe autism to every famous person who has a few quirks.
My son is unable to speak or he'd tell idiots like you where to go
with your bull****. He was poisoned you nitwit.
You're speaking for yourself but you do not speak for my son. He's
nothing like you. If you'd like to become like him, I'll be happy to
shoot a few bottles of mercury into you and see how you like autism
then. Why don't you diagnose yourself with Asperger's and stay the
**** away from kids who are severely pathetic. "

Such lovely language... And we should stay away from kids are
severely pathetic.

Yeah ok...well now. I never had the vaccine with the mercury in it,
I've never eated fish and have not been poisoned by any other means.
I've been tested for toxic metals in my blood and there are none
there.

Yet...I am still autistic! I was diagnosed at 2. I finally got the
MMR at 13! (11 years later, folks)

Does this fellow know of the deaths that have occured with chelation?
Is he aware of that?

Looking at this fellow, I can only weep for his son's future. With a
father like that, I'd be messed up too.

Sad, really...

Arak /|\

Old March 6th 07, 08:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Janna Hoskin

Jan Drew wrote:
http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/200...h-jackass.html

Note: I do not approve of this kind of language, however here is one fed up
parent.

This is John Best Jr.

His primary purpose in life seems to be to belittle those who do not
think that autism is mercury poisoning. He uses insults and has posted
horrible things to people's blogs (those on the Autism Hub) who have
never said anything mean to him at all. I've posted comments to his
blog in the past and now I avoid it at all costs except to see what
nonsense he's got up to now. My comments were generally polite; his
sensitive post) in a way that illustrates just how unfeeling a man he
truly is.

And that is what I have to say about John Best Jr.

-Janna
--
Respite Worker, Calgary, Alberta

Officially diagnosed ADHD February 11, 2005

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." - Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." -
Karen Cushman

http://comautworld.blogspot.com
Old March 6th 07, 09:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Pumpkin

"Arak" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

If not and I pointed it out to him he would probably call me a **** wit and
if he did know he would point to all the kids 'cured' by it so the ones who
died don't matter. This person is such an angry loser and you are right
Arak, it's so sad.

Old March 6th 07, 09:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Terry Jones

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:18:10 GMT, "Jan Drew"
wrote:

http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/200...h-jackass.html

Note: I do not approve of this kind of language, however here is one fed up
parent.

Who has no legitimate basis for feeling so - unlike the many autistics
and parents / carers who have similarly been ignored, and their
complaints brushed aside, when trying to get *useful* support &
services.

Even politicians & bureaucrats get things right occasionally, but
unfortunately they seem to lack any effective means of learning from
their mistakes or repeating their successes.

--

Terry
Old March 6th 07, 11:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Arak wrote:
On Mar 6, 12:18 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/200...lynch-of-nh-ja...

Note: I do not approve of this kind of language, however here is one fed up
parent.

One fed up parent?

You must be referring to John Best, infester of Autism Blogs. John is
one of those people who feels that he has a defective, broken child and
will subject the poor kid to any treatment, any time, from any one just
to see if he can be repaired. I have blogged with him for quite a while.

John is a very sad case.

[...]

Yes, John has been told about it, and viciously attacks anyone who
opposes chelation, or any of the other cuckoo treatments he tries.

Looking at this fellow, I can only weep for his son's future. With a
father like that, I'd be messed up too.

Every time I read one of John's posts, I feel like crying for his son. I
can only hope that the child does not realize how his father hates him.

Old March 7th 07, 01:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Jeremy

On Mar 6, 2:18 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/200...lynch-of-nh-ja...

Not stupid enough to click

Jeremy

Old March 7th 07, 06:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Arak

On Mar 6, 4:06 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Arak wrote:
One fed up parent?

You must be referring to John Best, infester of Autism Blogs. John is
one of those people who feels that he has a defective, broken child and
will subject the poor kid to any treatment, any time, from any one just
to see if he can be repaired. I have blogged with him for quite a while.

John is a very sad case.

Every time I read one of John's posts, I feel like crying for his son. I
can only hope that the child does not realize how his father hates him.

I don't say this very often, but that poor boy! I hope that he never
realizes how much his father hates him, or ever reads his father's
blogs.

If anything is poisoning that boy, it's his father's attitude. A
parent who hates a child so should not be allowed to have custody of
that child, IMHO. It destroys a child who did not ask to be born and
did not ask to be hated.

Too bad social services cannot remove kids from homes with parents who
hate them so.

There's the real injustice in my opinion.

Arak /|\

Old March 7th 07, 10:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Arak wrote:
[...]

Best's attitude and use of untested/unproven/dangerous treatments
borders on abuse. Not pursuing effective interventions, assuming that
there are for his son, borders on neglect.

Old March 8th 07, 06:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.autism,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Arak wrote:
[...]

As in all the years Mark gave his child a schedule II drug without knowing
the long term effects, and knowing the effects of ADHD drugs.