Celeb birth - Gwyneth Paltrow

Old May 18th 04, 02:37 AM
Nan

Default Celeb birth - Gwyneth Paltrow

On Mon, 17 May 2004 21:06:25 -0400, "Donna"
wrote:

"Cat" wrote in message
What a delight you are, Cat. If your goal was to present yourself here

as a
complete lightweight, congratulations, you've succeeded.

I hope you don't need info or advice from the folks here any time soon.

Donna

Trust me, I won't. I'd rather get my advice from knowledge worthy women.

Who, like Mariah Carey?

rolls eyes

Donna

She sounds just like someone else we all know and adore G

Nan

Old May 18th 04, 03:00 AM
Chotii

"Cat" wrote in message

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world,

can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with

all
those flies and death and stuff" --Mariah Carey

This quote has been debunked: see

http://tinyurl.com/29l7m

--angela

Old May 18th 04, 03:06 AM
Wendy

I cannot believe ultra-svelte Paltrow had a 9lb 11oz baby- WHOA! Maybe
the name Apple had something to do with her macrobiotic diet! LOL

Wendy

Old May 18th 04, 03:30 AM
JennP

"Nan" wrote in message

I know you are but what am I

;-)

Ah, the context didn't give it away for me. Thanks.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 18th 04, 03:33 AM
JennP

"Nan" wrote in message

She sounds just like someone else we all know and adore G

You took the words right out of my mouth, Nan.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 18th 04, 05:24 AM
Leslie

Angela said:

This quote has been debunked: see

http://tinyurl.com/29l7m

But see, Angela, she doesn't *care.* :-p She thinks it's a cute quotation, and
it doesn't matter if it's true or not! See upthread for the "discussion."

Leslie

Old May 18th 04, 05:26 AM
Leslie

"Cat" said:

Reguardless of your babbling

I hardly think anyone but you would characterize my responses to you as
"babbling."

I will not be changing my sig line any time
soon.

I don't care whether you change your sig line. At least everyone on this group
knows that the quotation is inaccurate.

So either inform Ms. Carey so that she can sue me or be quiet.

I expect you will find me very quiet from now on, as you are going into my
killfile.

Leslie

Old May 18th 04, 06:48 AM
melbgal1

Sophie says...

The ones that shock
me are the ones on another board I go to - these people are obviously not
around children to know the unique name they love is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
popular. And spelling it phonetically just makes you look illiterate
(Jennaveeve! - I will *never* forget that one).

Gawd, no !
No wonder you're not naming the board

--
Proudly presenting Bébé B
Born 20.Apr.2004
Old May 18th 04, 06:52 AM
melbgal1

In article , Wendy
says...
I cannot believe ultra-svelte Paltrow had a 9lb 11oz baby- WHOA! Maybe
the name Apple had something to do with her macrobiotic diet! LOL

I can't believe I had a 8lb 11oz baby.
God must have it in for the small chicks this year

( and I blamed my chocolate milk diet

--
Proudly presenting Bébé B
Born 20.Apr.2004
Old May 18th 04, 01:23 PM
Sophie

"Wendy" wrote in message
I cannot believe ultra-svelte Paltrow had a 9lb 11oz baby- WHOA! Maybe
the name Apple had something to do with her macrobiotic diet! LOL

Wendy

Did you see any photos of her while she was pregnant? She looks good,
gained weight, I'm not surprised, she had a big, pregnant stomach.